Page 98 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4873888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Sky Walker's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Guys, can someone please upload the mod on mediafire, because for some reason I cant download anything from moddb and gamefront isnt avaliable in my country?

American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

I am here to say thank you for countless* hours of amazing gameplay

*(last TW game without requiring steam )

greatest mod ever!

Hi every one how i can instal third Age into medieval 2 on my mac i am using wrapper
    Using Tapatalk

Hi every one can some one help me to instal this games into my medieval 2 ?? I god it working perfectly with kingdooms now i want have instal the third age but i am using wineskin so i need to know how to instal mod exe files into wrapper please help cheers
    Using Tapatalk

HEY !
    Just wondering do i need Kingdoms for this mod i do not have kingdoms .

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

You need Kingdoms to play it.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Hi! Very basic question concerning installation. I have a brand new computer with Windows 8. I'm following exactly the procedure to install this mode. The thing is, my computer doesn't know how (with which program) it is supposed to read/install the files of the mod: part 1, part 2, patch 3.1 and patch 3.2 . When the download of the files is complete, it refers me to windows store to find a program to open the files. So I'm pretty sure that I'm missing some basic program that can read theses kind of files.

What do I need? And where to find it?

Thank you very much!

Mike

Is there a way to make the hobbits and the grey company recruitable while playing Eriador?

Thank you!!!

REUPLOAD PATCH 3.1!!!!!

Laetus

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21129...Total_War_v3_1

Here you go this is the full 3.1 patch

Laetus

The above patch downloads v3.1 + v3.0 which was the only option i could find

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

+ Rep TeutonicTortise! Thanks for that!

Is it just me or anyone else cannot download this from link TeutonicTortiose? It says page doesn't exist, when I click DOWNLOAD. Can anyone upload patch 3.1 again? Whats up with makers of this mod?

Amazing! Gives me the break I need from Rome 2, I haaaaaaave to make a playthrough series of this! Can't believe I haven't stumbled upon it before, geez.

------------------------------THE TOTAL WAR INDEX------------------------------
    ------16 Campaigns, 5 Total War Games, 1 Third Age, 3 Overhaul Mods------

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

Help.

TATW 3.1 Patch seems to have disappeared. King Kong's download link to ModDB points at a file that ModDB says they no longer have. Is there another link somewhere still running?

Thx
    Twillis2

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

Quote Originally Posted by twillis2 View Post
    Help.

TATW 3.1 Patch seems to have disappeared. King Kong's download link to ModDB points at a file that ModDB says they no longer have. Is there another link somewhere still running?

Thx
    Twillis2
    TATW 3.2 Patch contains all files from TATW 3.1, so this means you don't need to download 3.1.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

hello there. I have been playing mods on m2tw since the game has been out. But I got a new gaming pc ,an alienware x51 on my old pc I had no trouble downloading any mods,i had about 5 and my favorite was third age obviously with divide and conquer.but with the new pc it doesnet want to download anything.all of the mods(including last kingdom,de bello mundi,ROTK,) all have problems when it comes to events.idx during the download.it says that the problemis sounds/music dat.but with third age patch 3.2 does not work and it doesent play any battle on 3.0.is it the pc?is their something I can change/delete to make it work? any answers would be great. thank you!