Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 116186101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

The download links from MOD DB are giving me warnings to ''get the hell out of here'' when I try to start the download.

Any ideas why?

I can't actually download any of the links because none of them are clean... and that's even if I try to ignore the warning.
    Last edited by Rushwithoutmercy; January 23, 2016 at 10:19 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

No; assuming you exaggerating, I still see no messages when I start to download, beside one case when it asked me to return later. That tend to be a sign the servers are busy and it's better to return later, fair and square.

If you get warnings to not download you mean, it may be ModDB who gone paranoid over oversensitive virus-warnings again.
    Some anti-virus program reacted when folks was to download patch 1 some time ago too, so ModDB took it down. Pointless, because we have run it through many different virus programs without a single problematic result, tens of thousands of players had it and not a single one reported they got a virus, and ModDB themselves had no clue what was to be the actual problem with or the "virus" in patch 1, they just got paranoid

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

For some reason, just prior to my forces being charged, medevil 2 kingdoms encouters an unspesifed error! any ideas?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire -WONDERBOLT! View Post
    For some reason, just prior to my forces being charged, medevil 2 kingdoms encouters an unspesifed error! any ideas?
    Any reinforcements on either side of this battle? Any dwarven axethrowing unit present on either side of the battle?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Any reinforcements on either side of this battle? Any dwarven axethrowing unit present on either side of the battle?
    Not that I recall, open battle, Gondor vs. Southron warband, and two southron lancers, seems only to happen with them, fighting orcs at osgilliath seems okay, the game CTD when they get three steps towards my units, which did include plegir marines (Who have javilins) and Losarnach axe guards (MOS unit of TaroM's Design)
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Not that I recall, open battle, Gondor vs. Southron warband, and two southron lancers, seems only to happen with them, fighting orcs at osgilliath seems okay, the game CTD when they get three steps towards my units, which did include plegir marines (Who have javilins) and Losarnach axe guards (MOS unit of TaroM's Design)
    Are you using some submod for TATW? Have you made any changes in the files on your own? What Windows do you have, and, did you have any recent Windows update prior to this battle crash?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushwithoutmercy View Post
    The download links from MOD DB are giving me warnings to ''get the hell out of here'' when I try to start the download.

Any ideas why?

I can't actually download any of the links because none of them are clean... and that's even if I try to ignore the warning.
    Me too, this is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    Well, there are also torrent files.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    What exactly does it say?

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Are you using some submod for TATW? Have you made any changes in the files on your own? What Windows do you have, and, did you have any recent Windows update prior to this battle crash?
    Just MoS

Windows 7. Never updated, and DST is off.

Just MoS

Windows 7. Never updated, and DST is off.
    There was some similar issue in MOS, but I can not remember who had this issue or how did he/she solve it (if he/she ever solved it).

Best thing would be to ask in MOSs own thread, since this is happening in MOS, and not in vanilla TATW.

Hello there,

I can´t download the 3.0 basic and the 3.2 patch because of virus warnings for the download site

any other options left for me?

thanks

Dunno what the heck ModDB is up to really

Here're alternative uploads:

TATW 3.0 Part 1 http://www.mediafire.com/download/42...0_Part1of2.exe
    TATW 3.0 Part 2 http://www.mediafire.com/download/1y...0_Part2of2.exe
    and
    TATW Patch 3.2 http://www.mediafire.com/download/ro..._3.2_Patch.exe

Hi, I have MTW2 on steam on my mac and have been trying to use wine to install this but the first one it tried had an error after 4% download and the last one posted by Ngugi apparently contains invalid data. any help appreciated!

I downloaded both parts 1 and 2 from mod db and install them EXACTLY as the instuction say and it still crashes on start up, I am going to try installing with this link to see if maybe the download is corrupted

Confirmed. This crashes my entire system every time I try opening 2 of 2. I have to hard reboot every time; it even does this in Wine on OSX. I havn't had a crash on OSX in a good while so it must've been this!

I'm using the one Ngugi posted above :/

sanderman2's Avatar Centenarius

Thank you Ngugi,
    ModDB doesn't work for me either, so that was very welcome.

when i click TATW_3.0_Part1of2 it comes up "this file contains invalid data"

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by jchappy View Post
    when i click TATW_3.0_Part1of2 it comes up "this file contains invalid data"
    welcome to TWC
    this sounds like a corrupt download try downloading again without doing anything on your PC other then downloading part 2
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed Third Age total war. I installed as the instructions showed there is no problem until i decided to do a custom battle. As soon as i click start it crashes. Any advices ?