Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 416681828384858687888990919293949596979899100101116 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Alright thanks, but one last thing what am I looking for in the file? And what will I change it too to enable the unit highlights? (Sorry.. not too savvy with these sort of things)

Mank's Avatar Dormouse of Hader

\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\medieval2.preference.cfg

**Be sure you turn off the read-only feature of medieval2.preference.cfg for the edit. After editing be sure and change it back to read-only. This can be done by right-clicking the file, choosing 'properties' and selecing/ deselecting the read-only box at the bottom. **

1) Open medieval2.preference.cfg with Notepad ++ (link to Notepad ++)
    2) Under the [game] heading find disable_arrow_markers
    3) Change disable_arrow_markers = 1 to disable_arrow_markers = 0
    4) Save, make file read-only again, and try it out

Hope this does it for you, if not let us know!

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

Hi King Kong I just wanted to express my gratitude due to
    this amazing mod that you have createed! Hope you
    miss twcenter :-)

http://inmivoz.com Third age total war day and night

What is that link you posted and why did you post it?
    In it for the rep.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

An online fanzine it seems; it promote TATW

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I was into this game for a long time last year but always had issues with downloading over the years because i am not to savvy with computers. I have played the game successfully though and loved it. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! help me in giving a step by step process on how and where to download the game and to get it running correctly including which files to delete and where they are. I am able to understand that much atleast with files but thats about it, HELP ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! I am back from college for the summer and i'm looking to get back into this awesomeness!

Thanks!!!!!

Hello all, I'm new here and I think that this is a beautiful mod

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn-Elessar View Post
    Hello all, I'm new here and I think that this is a beautiful mod
    Welcome to TWC Aragorn-Elessar, and thanks for sharing the <3

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Hey guys,

I used to play TATW 2.1 quite a bit.

I have heard rumours of a 3.3 release... Is that likely to happen in the next few months? I don't want to download, install, and play 3.3 if another version is on the horizon?

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Hey guys,

I used to play TATW 2.1 quite a bit.

I have heard rumours of a 3.3 release... Is that likely to happen in the next few months? I don't want to download, install, and play 3.3 if another version is on the horizon?
    There's been no word from King Kong for a year now, give or take, so whoever gave you the info is incorrect.
    If there even is a 3.3 worked upon or not is unknown - so get 3.2

Hey Mr. Ngugi. If KingKong never returns to release a newer version of this mod will his teammates continue the project or would it have to be restarted from scratch?
    Or maybe it would have to be continued by sub-mods?

Without a 'blessing from KK' no one will take over the robes AFAIK, so sub-modding would in such a case be the sole future

But saying that, sub-mods can take it in almost any direction and as far as they want, as long as they don't break any rules laid down by the core mod (which AFAIK are quite permissive).

The only problems for sub-mods would be if KK did return, released a major new version, requiring those mods to also update or fall behind. But this is always the peril/annoyance of making a sub-mod.

But look at what mods like MOS have done to the core mod. It doesn't need KK to move things forward (although i'm sure his return would be greeted with cries of joy by the whole community).

Quote Originally Posted by rangersrule35 View Post
    I was into this game for a long time last year but always had issues with downloading over the years because i am not to savvy with computers. I have played the game successfully though and loved it. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! help me in giving a step by step process on how and where to download the game and to get it running correctly including which files to delete and where they are. I am able to understand that much atleast with files but thats about it, HELP ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! I am back from college for the summer and i'm looking to get back into this awesomeness!

Thanks!!!!!
    Hi there and welcome to TWC Forums!

Download links are on the first page: FIRST PAGE.. Don`t use Youtube or something during download, you can get bad download.

And, for proper installation, you need to know few things:

1. Is your M2TW/Kingdoms steam version, or non steam ..

2. What Windows you have installed in your PC ( or, is it MAC, Linux)..

3. Where is your M2TW/Kingdoms installed ( you need to know the exact location )

4. If you get an error message during Installation of Third Age TW, then, that means bad download, cancel the installation and download the Installer / File which gave you the error message.

You can follow these steps here: STEPS.

Good luck!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post

Download links are on the first page: FIRST PAGE.. Don`t use Youtube or something during download, you can get bad download.

And, for proper installation, you need to know few things:

1. Is your M2TW/Kingdoms steam version, or non steam ..

2. What Windows you have installed in your PC ( or, is it MAC, Linux)..

3. Where is your M2TW/Kingdoms installed ( you need to know the exact location )

4. If you get an error message during Installation of Third Age TW, then, that means bad download, cancel the installation and download the Installer / File which gave you the error message.

You can follow these steps here: STEPS.

Good luck!
    This mod was the reason i signed up here. Everyone doing an excellent job.
    I tried installing it like page 1 tells me to do. 3.0 part 1 & 2 --> 3.1 ---> 3.2.
    When all is installed well (no errors) and i go to start and hit Third age - Total war, a black screen pops up saying kingdoms.exe cannot be found.

What am i doing wrong ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qwqwqwqw View Post
    This mod was the reason i signed up here. Everyone doing an excellent job.
    I tried installing it like page 1 tells me to do. 3.0 part 1 & 2 --> 3.1 ---> 3.2.
    When all is installed well (no errors) and i go to start and hit Third age - Total war, a black screen pops up saying kingdoms.exe cannot be found.

What am i doing wrong ?

thanks

In my signature, click on EK's Install Thread, and follow the steps. Before you start with installation, you need to know:
    what Windows you have installed on your PC,
    is your M2TW steam or non steam version,
    and, CORRECT folder path where your M2TW is installed.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Kabeloko's Avatar Biarchus

hi everyone!
    quick question, im having trouble downloading the 3.2 patch, it says theres no mirrors for it.
    is it really down or am i doing something wrong?
    thanks in advance.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You are downloading it from ModDB site? That's strange.. Have you tried with some other web browser?

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post

In my signature, click on EK's Install Thread, and follow the steps. Before you start with installation, you need to know:
    what Windows you have installed on your PC,
    is your M2TW steam or non steam version,
    and, CORRECT folder path where your M2TW is installed.
    Thank you

Quick question.
    I have Medieval II Total War (1.3 updated).
    Besides i have now installed Third Age 3.0 part 1 & 2 --> 3.1 ---> 3.2.

should i have installed the kingdoms version version, prior to installing third age ?

Quote Originally Posted by qwqwqwqw View Post
    should i have installed the kingdoms version version, prior to installing third age ?
    Yes, you must install Kingdoms before installing TATW. You don't need to install all the Kingdom's campaigns, any one will do.