Page 88 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3863787980818283848586878889909192939495969798113 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Try deleting the two descr_geogr files in the data folder. See this thread for more info. Also disable UAC first if you're using Windows 7/8/Vista.

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

Just wanted to chime in here and say i was able to bypass the dreaded "invalid data" I always got from the website listed here by using the torrent file from the pirate bay. I suggest anyone who has the problem I did do the same.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Thanks

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=73931&page=2 this should help, check the 1st page, there should be most of the things you could try

Is there a next faction heir ancillary sub mod compatible with this version ?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Kurts201 View Post
    Is there a next faction heir ancillary sub mod compatible with this version ?
    Recomend you check that submods thread to see if it (in reverse) is compatible with TATW 3.2, hehe, as that is a task for mod creators to take care of compability
    And ask there if not certain weither it can work with 3.2 or not

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I have it patched to 3.1, installed the 3.2 patch and the startup, icons etc all indicate that it's 3.1... help.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Did you choose the right installation path?

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by sharkeyyyy View Post
    I have it patched to 3.1, installed the 3.2 patch and the startup, icons etc all indicate that it's 3.1... help.
    are you sure you installed in the right pathway ? should be the default directory example Programs/SEGA/Medieval II Total War

Yeah it's in the steam folder / m2tw/ mods/ americas

I removed the base files from there like the original americas files and installed all the tatw 3.0 , 3.1, and 3.2 files to there.

for future reference

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=583659

scroll down the opening post and find the drop down installation methods most people find method two the easiest

yea i haven't heard of anyone doing this installation the way you have done it although theoretically it should work i'm not sure of what could go wrong (unless steam automatic maintenance/updates blah blah blah has messed it up)

EoH you ninja you
    Last edited by knight of meh; February 21, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

i have been playing around and i am wondering if there are any merchants cause harad needs elephants to make mumakils and to get elephants they need merchants

you have misunderstood something there... if harad need elephants to recruit (which i'm not 100% sure on) you don't need a merchant trading them you just need them to be located in an owned region iirc

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by LordOther View Post
    i have been playing around and i am wondering if there are any merchants cause harad needs elephants to make mumakils and to get elephants they need merchants
    Quote Originally Posted by knight of meh View Post
    you have misunderstood something there... if harad need elephants to recruit (which i'm not 100% sure on) you don't need a merchant trading them you just need them to be located in an owned region iirc
    Welcome to TWC LordOther

You need provinces with the elephant resource indeed, however TATW do not use merchants at all; as knight of meh say it is enough to have the building at right level to be able to recrute Mûmakil in those provinces

Further question I recomend you to ask in the Official Question thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=559189

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Having issues even running the install process. I get an error, "this file contains invalid data". I'm not sure what to do tried d/ling the files twice.

If you're getting the "Invalid Data" message it means you have a bad download. Unfortunately, you'll have to redownload.

Was Just wondering if there are any news if/when 3.3 is coming, is has been ½ a year know so hopefully there are something new?... And I'm playing with MOS 1.41 + extended maps Any ideas to how i can renew the gameply or just fresh it it up a bit?

Nope, no news any future plans yet.

Someone could upload th Divide and Conquer submod?
    because i can't download it.:S

Someone could upload th Divide and Conquer submod?because i can't download it.:S