Page 87 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3762777879808182838485868788899091929394959697112 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

The Fellowship Campaign does work with 3.2, but it can still be buggy. It doesn't work with 3.1 though.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

true, I played Fellowship campaign twice and I got stuck with Frodo in Ithilien and Gandalf in Edoras, so i simply stopped playing it
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

I have a problem with mod after installing patch 3.2 .When i want to play custom battle or battle in campaining my game crasches after map load. Do you know how to fix it? PLease help !!!!

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by 2233 View Post
    I have a problem with mod after installing patch 3.2 .When i want to play custom battle or battle in campaining my game crasches after map load. Do you know how to fix it? PLease help !!!!
    Welcome to TWC forum 2233

Could be the game react to the time settings (odd but true).
    If your computer clock autoadjust to summer/winter time (also known as Daylight Savings) TATW tend to CTD when entering battlefield.

Go into your clocks settings and turn that off (should be a box to uncheck in the time zone tab)

If that do not solve it please post in the Bug & Tech' Help section http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1152
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 06, 2013 at 03:15 PM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

GREAT MOD ! ,best one for Medieval2

You guys just made my day! Can't wait to start playing this!

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    indeed they are !

You'll be surprised of how much this mod will entertain you, each faction is really different and even campaigns with the same faction might turn out really different one from the other.

Enjoy
    i agree, it has many amazing faction, each has its own uniqueness.

Spoiler for King of Persia
    ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs

Default M2TW Collection

I know M2TW Gold Edition is required to play TATW. Steam only got M2TW Collection. Does it work with the steam version too?

Default Re: M2TW Collection

Yes, all you need is Med2 + Kingdoms expansion.

the names may be different but the game is the same.

Didnt their used to be a torrent for this?
    seppuku would be a lot easier with a lightsaber

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Yes.

A torrent for M2TW + Kingdoms? Doing what? I don't get it:/ You will have to enlighten me

If you already bought the Steam version, that's fine. Just follow the special instructions for Steam users in this thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=500418
    In it for the rep.

And thanks a lot, yet again

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Requst.

Hello.
    I have tried to re-download TATW 3.0 and 3.2 from moddb and i am unable to do it.
    Can somebody please post an alternative download link for both the 3.0 full version and the patch 3.2.
    Thank you
    Cheers Predator!
    Last edited by Basileos Predator; February 11, 2013 at 05:27 AM.

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Requst.

Part 2 does not work on the download links. Keep getting an error whenever I try to run it to install...

hmm now i have a similar problem with the campaign... namely every larger battle i have crashes the game with an unspecified error... strange though that this never happens with sallying battles with me being the besieger... maybe it's because intense fighting only lasts for like 1-2 minutes and their armies are never that large.... any thoughts on why this happens and how to fix this?

i cant install part 1 and part 2 and whenever i try my pc keeps crashes all the time although patch 3.1 and 3.2 can be read.any thoughts how can i fix this?

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

It's not really crashed, it just seems like it's frozen. The installers are big files and in some cases people have reported waiting 30 minutes for them to run. So, just give them some time.

you were right i waited for some time and it worked.i've encountered a new problem though.whenever im trying to battle it crashes..i lowered the graphics but it still crashes.any thoughts?