Page 86 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3661767778798081828384858687888990919293949596111 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Peahead View Post
    sorry to be a pest but is there a quick way i can test this, because i have steam and have to do a lot of messing around with files... is there anything on the campaign map that will tell me if i have 3.2 installed correctly now?
    It should say 3.2 instead of 3.1 on the loading screen and/or main menu. A change on the campaign map is that Tharbad is split into north and south.

Hello, I downloaded this mod for the first time, I downloaded the 3.0 version, but when I install the file 1,an error appear, saying that the version of the file is not compatible with the version of windows running. Anyone know how to make it worl ? And my windows 7 64 bit. Thank you!

I run Windows 7 64 bit as well and TATW works on my computer.

If I were you, I'd first try running the installation files as Administrator if your account is not the default admin. If that doesn't work, I would download the files again. Maybe something corrupted your downloads?

Hope it works. If it doesn't, please make a new thread in the technical help sub-forum:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1152
    In it for the rep.

Thanks man, i will start download again !!

St. Imperator's Avatar Civis

Downloaded it. I love it.

Hello, I downloaded the file again and managed to install, but when i enter in a battle the game automatically exits and says that the medieval encountered an error! Anyone know how to solve? thanks

Icon5 I can't download the mod?

Hi everyone,

I tried to download the mod last night but it didn't work. The fist two links downloaded and nothing happened and I can't find the files on my computer at all. The last two links download and than asked to download the mod into a file but cancelled both because I could find either part 1 or 2 on my computer. Does anyone know what to do? By the way I was following linoheart's tutorial on youtube to download it.

Thank you very much for any help!

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Maybe the things listed here can help you solve it:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=583659

If not, make a thread in the tech support subforum and helpful people should appear. People might overlook this so better post in the tech section.

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: I can't download the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Kroose View Post
    Hi everyone,

I tried to download the mod last night but it didn't work. The fist two links downloaded and nothing happened and I can't find the files on my computer at all. The last two links download and than asked to download the mod into a file but cancelled both because I could find either part 1 or 2 on my computer. Does anyone know what to do? By the way I was following linoheart's tutorial on youtube to download it.

Thank you very much for any help!
    Have you searched your computer for it? What browser did you use to download it? Looked in the download folder?

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

I feel so Gay!! I mean... Happy!!!!

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

Quote Originally Posted by KNavis View Post
    Ok then. You just have to install ME2TW, Kingdoms (which should bring your version to 1.04, if i'm not going wrong), then patch 1.05, then TATW, as reported in Installation guide in post #1

- TATW 3.0 requires the 'Medieval 2 - Kingdoms Expansion' and is
    compatible with the official patch 1.04 and 1.05. One installed
    campaign of the 'Kingdoms Expansion' is enough.

It seems you can install just one single expansion from the 4 proposed by kingdoms, but i didn't try it

Look, Me2tw and Kingdoms, by now, are sold at a really low price (on steam for example). May be you can find it in special discount offers with all TW pre-Empire titles too...
    So, don't be negative, find few "golden coins" (i don't know which is your money ), install everything and enjoy this wonderfull mod. You will be happy

"It's me, Smeagol."
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Moneybags14's Avatar Ordinarius

Welp, looks like I gotta download this again since I ed up mine. Curse me for deleting them!!

EDIT: GO KONG!

jeffzhang95's Avatar Laetus

great mod, but however whenever i downloaded version 3.0 then added the patches 3.1 then 3.2, the 3.2 version always doesn't work, after the loading screen it always flashes back to my desk top, please check

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Sounds like either 3.1 or 3.2 been corrupted when you downloaded.
    Resintall 3.0, install 3.1 and test
    Does it crash then uninstall, re-download 3.1 and test again
    If it do not crash then re-download 3.2 instead and test to install that over your TATW

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Tiro

Hello, I am just wondering.

I have a pretty good gaming PC, but i always get the reienforcements delayed messeges in battle, that my PC can not handle it :S

But the PC is new and i play skyrim whit the hights graphics any many other new games, even Shogun 2. And i have no problem whit reienforments i shogun 2.

So why can't the PC handle MTW2K whit Third age?

Because there is something wrong with the way reinforcements work in TATW. To fix this, install the MOS submod (which also changes all factions adds new stuff, adds 2 more factions) or just install the RBAI submod which just fixes AI in battles. The Really Bad AI submod can be found in the submod forum.
    In it for the rep.

hey i have a small problem in the fellowship campaign. whenever i try to fight the Faramir & rangers vs Haradrim battle it always crashes after some time and throws the unspecified error pop- up. any ideas on that?

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

I might be wrong, but IIRC Fellowship Campaign is not working properly with 3.2

F
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Oh well at least the other campaigns are awesome

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by killller54 View Post
    Oh well at least the other campaigns are awesome
    indeed they are !

You'll be surprised of how much this mod will entertain you, each faction is really different and even campaigns with the same faction might turn out really different one from the other.

Enjoy
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader