Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 103550515253545556575859606162636465666768697085110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.1 Released

For Windows 7: Click on the clock on the taskbar, click "Change Date and Time Settings," click "Change Time Zone," then finally uncheck the box that says "Automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time."

For Windows XP double click on the clock, select the "Time Zone" tab then uncheck the box for day light savings time.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post
    For Windows 7: Click on the clock on the taskbar, click "Change Date and Time Settings," click "Change Time Zone," then finally uncheck the box that says "Automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time."

For Windows XP double click on the clock, select the "Time Zone" tab then uncheck the box for day light savings time.
    Ohhh Thank you very much!

But why had THA 3.1 never before problems with this option?
    Can anyone explain me that? I've been playing for a long time Medieval 2.

I don't understand why it's causing a problem for so many people. For me, I have not experienced any problems with battle crashes and daylight savings time. So, while it seems to be a problem for a lot of people it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone.

Maybe the graphics drivers. I have uplouded my graphics drivers last Week (My last graphics drivers was from 2009).

Kaiser Quanah's Avatar Libertus

I already have the Stainless Steel mod installed. For Third Age to work properly, do I have to uninstall Stainless Steel?

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

No, most if not all m2tw mods are modfoldered.

So you can install any mod at the same time

I've never installed two modifications at the same time, and I was just uncertain of what would happen; so Thank You.

hi! mi pc doesn't let me play Lord of the rings total war because it says that it doesn't detect the CD of medieval kingdoms (I don't have it, I donwload kingdoms and this problems is also with kingdoms), the messege says:
    Inserted the wrong disk.
    Please insert the original disc "Kingdoms" CD / DVD.
    Http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=wrongdisc&l=sp Look for more details.
    someone knows how to fix this problem? :S

How did you download it? Steam? Discussion of illegal pirating of games isn't allowed here.

Please help.

When I attempted a field battle rather than auto-resolve, the entire game crashed. Have any idea what could cause this and how it could be fixed?

Thanks.

Try disabling daylight savings time.

Try disabling daylight savings time.

Much to my amazement, I tried that and it worked.

...for only 15 or minutes or so; It crashed soon after that. Do you have any other suggestions as to what I could do?

Thanks.

I just switched it in compatibility mode for Windows XP (I use Windows 7). I'll come back to say if it did anything or not.
    Last edited by MasterBigAb; April 25, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

It crashed again? Hmm, that's strange, might have just been a random glitch. If the problem persists you should request for a mod (Jean=A=Luc or MasterBigAb) to split your post into a new thread at the Bugs Report forum. Your problem will get more attention that way. Also, if the problem persists give us some more info. Are you using Steam or retail disc copy? Are you using Windows 7? Do you have any submods installed. You'll also want to post your log.

It crashed again? Hmm, that's strange, might have just been a random glitch. If the problem persists you should request for a mod (Jean=A=Luc or MasterBigAb) to split your post into a new thread at the Bugs Report forum. Your problem will get more attention that way. Also, if the problem persists give us some more info. Are you using Steam or retail disc copy? Are you using Windows 7? Do you have any submods installed. You'll also want to post your log.
    I don't think that will be necessary, switching it to compatibility mode fixed the problem. I have to do this for just about every game I have for it to work properly.
    I have a physical retail disc copy of Medieval II: Total War and Kingdoms (it was actually my first Total War game), and yes I use Windows 7. I don't have any other mod (or sub-mod) installed except Stainless Steel, though I am thinking about trying out Broken Crescent after I move.

I'm not sure what you mean about "my log" though, please explain? I'm somewhat new to being a member here, though I have been here as a guest for a couple of years now.

Been playing this mod since 2.0 and loving it, but only just got an account. i think i owe the entire TATW team a thanks :L so thanks for making this incredible mod. cant wait for more ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Quanah View Post
    I don't think that will be necessary, switching it to compatibility mode fixed the problem. I have to do this for just about every game I have for it to work properly.
    I have a physical retail disc copy of Medieval II: Total War and Kingdoms (it was actually my first Total War game), and yes I use Windows 7. I don't have any other mod (or sub-mod) installed except Stainless Steel, though I am thinking about trying out Broken Crescent after I move.

I'm not sure what you mean about "my log" though, please explain? I'm somewhat new to being a member here, though I have been here as a guest for a couple of years now.
    The "system.log" file is something like a "black box" for the planes. The log is a record of everything (almost) the game does so the last entries usually helps to determinate what caused a CTD.

The system.log file, if you own windows 7, is usually located here:

Local Disc\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\logs

copy the file, use rar, zip or other program and then upload it here so the community can better help you see what your problem might be. You may want to upload your save game too.

The .sav files (saves), if you own windows 7, are located in :

Local Disc\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_PCP\saves

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Darth Lord Revan; April 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM.
    Real Combat stats for TATW 3 submod by Darth Lord Revan

Thread link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10821526

Download attachment in OP

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Looking really good :-) Been on a TW break for the last year or so, but now just about to DL this and give it some time...

Thanks for all your hard work.

Hey, just wondering is there any list of scripted events that occur in the game, eg. when Aragorn joins gondor etc.. And also any list of console commands or garrison script events?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicknero View Post
    Looking really good :-) Been on a TW break for the last year or so, but now just about to DL this and give it some time...

Thanks for all your hard work.
    The game is great. If you are on Daylight Savings Time you may have to adjust to standard time on your computer to get this to work.

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusJulius View Post
    The game is great. If you are on Daylight Savings Time you may have to adjust to standard time on your computer to get this to work.
    Thanks yes, I spotted that further up the thread... I'm actually in the Balkans on GMT+2, so I'm wondering if it means it just needs DST switching off, or if it needs to be on GMT.

I'll try it first anyway and see how it goes...

TW and Tolkien, what a brilliant combination.. :-)