Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 22742434445464748495051525354555657585960616277102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.1 Released

Oh, no problem. Will get you a link . I believe this one adds it:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=501259. Also the huge submod "MOS" adds it but that one isn't updated to 3.1 yet (will come very soon)

Thank you very much. The mod is very interesting indeed. With the sub mod music takes players to Middle-earth. And greetings from Russia.

Hey everyone new TWC user here .

I'm really interested in this mod but I wanted to ask, do you need to run the unpacker to install this mod? Also does this mod come with an installer? I'd really appreciate it if someone who's experienced in mods can help me out with a short step-by-guide to installing this mod. I've been playing Vanilla Medieval 2 for so long so any help would be really useful .

Thank you

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Welcome :

No, you don't need to run the unpacker, but you need the Kingdoms expansion When you've downloaded both 3.0 parts, and the 3.1 patch, you just run the installers and point them at your main M2TW folder Good luck
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Okay thank you. I have the Gold Edition so I should be okay.

Would anyone recommend using the mod manager for Medieval 2?
    Last edited by Seleukos_I.; March 07, 2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Double Post

Thank you soo much guys! I am so happy!

I don't suppose there is a first age and second age mod out there yet?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by pathfinder82 View Post
    I don't suppose there is a first age and second age mod out there yet?
    Afraid not.

Some SA are in progress, one quite soon; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277931

FA will take longer time. Seen two or three attempts - the most interesting of them IMHO is no doubt this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347256 though there is quite a long time left till its done.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Ngugi! Y u no make advertise for my mod?! Anyway, click the part of my sig saying 'The Last Alliance'
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

I said there were some, just pointed him towards the one he might actually play quite soon, not a downgrade of ye work

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I'm install this mod . And im open "Third Age - Total War" and m2tw launcher opened , im click Play but i see just Medieval 2 , crusade campaign , teutonic campaign . im click Medieval 2 total war and Third age 3.1 Loading screen opened and i have error "Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit" I have steam version m2tw . im try to add in non steam games "Third Age - Total War" and "Third Age.bat" but i can't add .

^ I have the same problem except
    1) I have the cd version not steam
    2) I used to play the game but when i tried to install expanded map mod something messed up
    now i cant even play even though i uninstalled third age and deleted the folder, redownloaded everything, and it still doesnt work
    is there like a temporary file location that also has residual files? I cant play the mod at all now even though to my knowledge ive tried everything

Hey does anybody know how I can fix the lag in the game?
    Last edited by pathfinder82; March 08, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

^What kind of lag? Low framerate? If so lower your graphics settings, AA is a good place to start.

The kind of lag when I'm on a battlefield like Osgiliath and when I try moving the camera or a unit it goes really slow.

Try turning down some graphics settings and see if it helps.

I did and it runs much more smoothly now with no lag. The game is great and everything the only thing I have found kind of a problem is with the Gondorian armor upgrade. It cost much more now upgrading them to the full plate instead of just having them start off with it.

Glad to help

I've just noticed then walls in E. Osgiliath are "transparent" for arrows (at least from inside to outside) - can anyone give a hint (or point to the right person to ask) about how the similar effect could be achieved for battlements of walls, e.g. for other mods?

Something's wrong now. All of a sudden anytime I go onto the map for a battle it shows the screen for a second then all of a sudden it says Medieval Total War II has encounter an unspecific error exiting now. Anybody know what the problem could be?