Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3537893949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

how come there's no good vs evil campaign submod?

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

3.1 link is what i think dead...
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yeah it's dead for me too. Anyone got a decent/not dodgy mirror?

Do this mod give script questions in the beginning? It isn't doing what I recall it doing when I first played it, though I am on Windows 8.1.

Basically I don't get the many messages when I first start a campaign like I used to and I noticed my cavalry generals have about 36 men max. My generals also I aged between 30s and 40s instead of being in the hundreds like they were when I first started. I installed 3.0 part 1 and 2. I am confused. I also installed the patch 3.2 btw.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by [Tar]Naru33 View Post
    Do this mod give script questions in the beginning? It isn't doing what I recall it doing when I first played it, though I am on Windows 8.1.

Basically I don't get the many messages when I first start a campaign like I used to and I noticed my cavalry generals have about 36 men max. My generals also I aged between 30s and 40s instead of being in the hundreds like they were when I first started. I installed 3.0 part 1 and 2. I am confused. I also installed the patch 3.2 btw.
    If you got a lot of starting messages (presumably optional content messages) then you played with a submod last time, I would guess on either MOS or Baron Samedi's Compalition.

But a mod that made any generals hundreds of years there have never been, to begin with there's a hard coded max age of 150 years, and secondly then all generals from all factions and all races would be able to become 150 years, as it can't be given to just some factions so no mod I know about has chosen to implement it.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    If you got a lot of starting messages (presumably optional content messages) then you played with a submod last time, I would guess on either MOS or Baron Samedi's Compalition.

But a mod that made any generals hundreds of years there have never been, to begin with there's a hard coded max age of 150 years, and secondly then all generals from all factions and all races would be able to become 150 years, as it can't be given to just some factions so no mod I know about has chosen to implement it.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I might have downloaded MoS, don't recall doing so, though that was like a year or 2 ago. So Aragorn should start off in his 40s (playing as Eriador)? The scripts I was talking about was ones asking if I wanted to turn off things like corsair invasion scripts.

Yes he start at that age. Generals start to die of old age after ca 110 years old IIRC, so there's some time to kick around with him hehe

Must been a submod then, because optional content is not King Kong's style, for good or worse
    Though the Corsair attacks only occur when you play as Gondor, is at war with Harad and Harad own Umbar yet.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Take Umbar back! no corsairs then!
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

download instructions say part 1, part 2 of 3.0, then 3.1 then 3.2. so the way its phrased its lead to believe you need 3.1 then 3.2.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddeeUpp View Post
    download instructions say part 1, part 2 of 3.0, then 3.1 then 3.2. so the way its phrased its lead to believe you need 3.1 then 3.2.
    3.1 is not needed if you want to install 3.2 version. However, you can install it if you want to, no harm done.

Just remember that all TATW.exe Installers have to have YOUR Medieval II Total War location at the end for Destination/Installation Folder:

...\Medieval II Total War

So, it is not ...\Medieval II Total War\mods , nor is it ...\Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

3.1 patch link is not working. It says the file has been deleted or removed by the uploader. Is there an alternative download site or is 3.1 included in the 3.2 patch?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just now looked at the post above this one. Thanks!

Ty for the links and making it easy, but there is one of the threads that doesnt go to a existing file. the content is blocked by the hosting website. http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-...l-war-31-patch. its the 3.1 patch. if anyone know about a working link please send it

Quote Originally Posted by Pac View Post
    Ty for the links and making it easy, but there is one of the threads that doesnt go to a existing file. the content is blocked by the hosting website. http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-...l-war-31-patch. its the 3.1 patch. if anyone know about a working link please send it
    Hi there and welcome to TWC Forums!

Post #2044 above has links for it. Note: If you want to install TATW up to the latest version 3.2, then you don't need 3.1 patch, only 3.0 both parts + 3.2 patch.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac View Post
    Hello Pac, welcome to TWC

If you use the 3.2 patch you do not need 3.1.
    All updates that 3.1 provide are included in 3.2

Just make sure to not miss out the essential bug fixes: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ntial-bugfixes

EDIT: Ninjad ^^
    Last edited by Ngugi; September 22, 2014 at 07:45 AM.

Tiro

„There can be greater mods than Roma Surrectum 2, but simply there are none!“, Zydrius

Quote Originally Posted by Zydrius View Post
    Here are alternative links:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14041379

Hi, i just downloaded TATW 3.0 part 1 and 2, and i also downloaded the patch 3.2. My questions is, when i click on them to install them, my computer ask me '' open with'' , but the thing is i don't know what to open them with. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Vonce View Post
    Hi, i just downloaded TATW 3.0 part 1 and 2, and i also downloaded the patch 3.2. My questions is, when i click on them to install them, my computer ask me '' open with'' , but the thing is i don't know what to open them with. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    What Internet browser did you use to download these .exe files? What Windows do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    What Internet browser did you use to download these .exe files? What Windows do you have?
    The internet browser I used to download them is Internet Explorer and I am using Windows 8