Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 166691106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Tried with Mozilla Firefox? It works fine for me with it. Alternatively, there are torrent files as well.
    OK with Firefox it downloads, just incredibly slowly (just over 400MB in 4 hours). Actually Firefox is unbelievably slow everywhere compared to Chrome. Weird.
    h

Hi fellows,
    I have a question.
    There are some missions during the game as Khazaddum.
    I was playing Thranduil Elves, I had ally with Galadriels and different missions began to appear. After some, it told me to go Galadriel's capital to discuss smth. But I had already took it from Dol Guldur(Galadriel lost and I retook). So I think there is a bug happened, missions stop appearing. I wonder for other races is there any missions like this? I tried mordor, rohan, gondor, isengard, dol guldur, elronds but I couldn't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by y1g1tKr4L View Post
    Hi fellows,
    I have a question.
    There are some missions during the game as Khazaddum.
    I was playing Thranduil Elves, I had ally with Galadriels and different missions began to appear. After some, it told me to go Galadriel's capital to discuss smth. But I had already took it from Dol Guldur(Galadriel lost and I retook). So I think there is a bug happened, missions stop appearing. I wonder for other races is there any missions like this? I tried mordor, rohan, gondor, isengard, dol guldur, elronds but I couldn't find any.
    You should ask your questions here in Divide and Conquer thread, since you play that submod.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    You should ask your questions here in Divide and Conquer thread, since you play that submod.
    thanks bro

baselhun's Avatar Civis

The game lags severally in battlefield even when there are not many units.

I use nvidia geforce 740 m I have 8 gb ram 64 bit intercore i5 3230 m cpu 2.60 ghz

Quote Originally Posted by baselhun View Post
    The game lags severally in battlefield even when there are not many units.

I use nvidia geforce 740 m I have 8 gb ram 64 bit intercore i5 3230 m cpu 2.60 ghz
    If you have an integrated GPU, have you set the high-performance graphics processor usage for kingdoms.exe in the NVidia control panel?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

hi guys,

I'm trying to install, and i run the first installer correct path and all, seems simple enough but the installer stops at 4% and says a wall texture was off so it stops every time at the same wall texture file.

should i try re download? it downloaded fine the first time.

thanks for reading

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Hello thecantelope, welcome to TWC!

That sounds like a corrupted download, yes.
    To increase the odds it do not reoccur there are some general tips: do not use Internet Explorer, in case you did, do not do other things on the computer while downloading and if recourring then turn off any anti-virus programs for the duration of the download.
    GL

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread.

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Hi so i'm trying to run the game but whenever I start the game after installation i get the error that it has run into an unspecified error. If someone could help walk me through this and why I would be so grateful

Quote Originally Posted by LordTurkeyfish View Post
    Hi so i'm trying to run the game but whenever I start the game after installation i get the error that it has run into an unspecified error. If someone could help walk me through this and why I would be so grateful
    Hi there, and welcome to TWC forums

Answer these few questions, so we could give you proper tips:

1) What Windows/ OS do you have (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac)?

2) Is your Medieval II TW game a Steam version, or non Steam version? Do you have at least one Kingdoms expansion installed?

3) Have you downloaded and installed TATW 3.0 Part 1 and Part 2, and TATW 3.2 Patch?

4) If your Medieval II TW is installed in either Program Files or Program Files(x86) folder, have you either:

- taken Ownership of your main Medieval II TW folder

- edited Security for your main Medieval II TW folder

I found a working torrent download for 3.2.

Just in case I'm posting a magnet link too.

For anyone having issue installing, I made this quick install video, hope it helps!

Last edited by Veteraan; August 20, 2017 at 07:55 AM. Reason: tidying up

Hi i'm new does anyone have a working mega link for the full mod? thanks.

I just notice that there's finally installation instructions for the steam version of the game. I had the CD version, bought many years ago, but I really hate the whole thing to put the CD on and off whenever I wanted to play, as well the installation itself with 2 CDs, but now that I know how to install the mod, with the steam version of the game, I just used the code from the game box and now I have the game on steam and... enjoying this awesome mod!
    Thanks a lot guys!

"Mankind must establish an end to the war, or the war will establish an end to mankind" - John F. Kennedy

Libertus

You guys should add a simple way to fix the steam launch issue to the first post in this thread. iirc it's not mentioned in the tutorial you listed. Just right click on Med:TW II on Steam list, click properties, then go to set launch options, then add this, --features.mod=mods/[name of any mod folder you want to play like, 'Third_Age_3"]. I read it else where on the net, and it's so much easier then what others recommend.

btw you have to click on the regular Med:TW II launch and not the other Kingdoms campaigns.
    Last edited by Veteraan; December 15, 2017 at 06:08 AM. Reason: posting within one minute instead of editing

Libertus

I use Steam and I just stuff 3.0 into the Med II mods folder and launch it from editing launch options on steam for med tw II. I just throw the patch onto a clean install of 3.0 and overwrite, is that the wrong thing to do? I did it and Third Age works fine, but I don't know if the patch fixes were properly applied or not. The front page instructions kind of confuse me. It says only windows 7 users have to do that extra step, I have windows 10 and that post is from 2011, so do I need to do that extra step? Please help, thanks.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Three63 View Post
    I use Steam and I just stuff 3.0 into the Med II mods folder and launch it from editing launch options on steam for med tw II. I just throw the patch onto a clean install of 3.0 and overwrite, is that the wrong thing to do? I did it and Third Age works fine, but I don't know if the patch fixes were properly applied or not. The front page instructions kind of confuse me. It says only windows 7 users have to do that extra step, I have windows 10 and that post is from 2011, so do I need to do that extra step? Please help, thanks.
    when you launch the game does it say 3.0 or 3.2?
    the number you get is the version you have installed
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Kyffhäuser's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by ♔atthias♔ View Post
    when you launch the game does it say 3.0 or 3.2?
    the number you get is the version you have installed
    I've installed everything, followed the tutorial by zachman1201, and I get fatal errors on startup. I took Three63's advice, but when I start a campaign it ctds with no survivors. I never see the map, the game just loads and crashes w/o errors.* If I don't touch any of the files, or do anything fancy, I still ctd after loading the game. Is this common when a line is missing from start_pos or something? I'm thinking I should reinstall, but maybe one of you has seen this before.

btw i mean the loadscreen after the faction movie plays
    Last edited by Kyffhäuser; February 15, 2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: ps

Is there any chance I can download TATW at its latest version available? and how I can do it? I've got a Med2K non-steam version and windows10

thank you for the support