Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Dynamic Terrain Textures v1 ~|~ PLUS Graphics & Lighting Tweaks v1 ~|~ PLUS Rohan Unit Textures ReVamp v1 ~|~ PLUS Blood N' Guts v3 - New battlefield blood and dirt textures. ~|~ PLUS Enhanced Campaign AI v4

Default Re: Dynamic Terrain Textures ~|~ PLUS Graphics & Lighting Tweaks ~|~ PLUS Rohan Unit Textures ReVamp ~|~ PLUS Blood N' Guts v2 - New battlefield blood and dirt textures. ~|~ PLUS Enhanced Campaign AI v4

Quote Originally Posted by Iameggman View Post
    Is this submod by any chance compatible with MOS/DAC?
    All these downloads are compatible with them. I think they both use the CAI and terrain textures already though, I don't know as I have never played them.

Default Re: Dynamic Terrain Textures v1 ~|~ PLUS Graphics & Lighting Tweaks v1 ~|~ PLUS Rohan Unit Textures ReVamp v1 ~|~ PLUS Blood N' Guts v3 - New battlefield blood and dirt textures. ~|~ PLUS Enhanced Campaign AI v4

alreadyded, is your CAI updated for vanilla TATW 3.2?

I've managed to get vanilla TATW 3.2 working on my laptop, but MOS and PCP campaign will not load due to my GPU being low level.

Finally my little Nora gives me some free time during the day , and that is why I would like to at least play vanilla with your CAI.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Dynamic Terrain Textures v1 ~|~ PLUS Graphics & Lighting Tweaks v1 ~|~ PLUS Rohan Unit Textures ReVamp v1 ~|~ PLUS Blood N' Guts v3 - New battlefield blood and dirt textures. ~|~ PLUS Enhanced Campaign AI v4

The CAI file is compatible with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    The CAI file is compatible with everything.

TESTING... NOW..
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Good thing the battery in my Roomba died, they have a weakness.

Great work, downloaded the blood & guts (only) and I'm not a fan though..........how can I remove what thine .exe hath done?

Quote Originally Posted by Gask99 View Post
    Great work, downloaded the blood & guts (only) and I'm not a fan though..........how can I remove what thine .exe hath done?
    All these uploads are really outdated, and yes the old blood textures looked like crap in game . You can download the newest version of the blood and dirt overlays, or overwrite your data/overlaytextures folder with the one from vanilla TATW or any submod for it. Or maybe even vanilla M2TW, I am not sure.
    Last edited by alreadyded; October 27, 2015 at 08:40 AM.

Yeah, Gamefront is shutting down its hosting of mods, files etc.

where can I download this??

Quote Originally Posted by hemin23 View Post
    where can I download this??
    Check out posts #103 and #109.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567