Thread: Recruitment Problem or Question?

Icon5 Recruitment Problem or Question?

I would probably guarantee someone has asked this before...but I couldn't find it.

In Northen Italy, Bononia to be exact I have romanized (tier 1) the entire province. Yet, I can not construct units. Now I might be missing something very obvious...or this is supposed to happen...or its a glitch?

I love the mod and if someone could just clear it up with me i would be grateful.

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Recruitment Problem or Question?

you must Built your barracks first *it's noticeable* the one started by *campvs* but check by right clicking first if you can train units here or not

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa

Thats just the problem, I cant build a barrack.

Maybe he needs the Polybian reforms first?

Please rep me for my posts, not for the fact that i have a Pony as an Avatar.

It still rather early in the game, within the first 15 years.

Indefinitely Banned

The Camillian units can only be recruited in your starting 5 regions and in Liguria. Before the Polybian reforms you can't recruit any units from Bononia.

Entropy Judge's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by 99KingHigh View Post
    In Northen Italy, Bononia to be exact I have romanized (tier 1) the entire province. Yet, I can not construct units. Now I might be missing something very obvious...or this is supposed to happen...or its a glitch?
    The Romans cannot construct Faction Barracks in regions they don't start in until the Polybian Reforms kick in (read the FAQ for more on Roman Reforms). Once you're Polybian, you can construct Faction Barracks in all your Homeland Regions. Otherwise, you're restricted to Regional units.
    I beat back their first attack with ease. Properly employed, E's can be very deadly, deadlier even than P's and Z's, though they're not as lethal as Paula Abdul or Right Said Fred.
    ~ Miaowara Tomokato, Samurai Cat Goes to the Movies

Thanks!