Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 477287888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 1978

Thread: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

Try to upload a picture, but couldn´t. Sorry!!!
    Last edited by Mayor; October 27, 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Cerbusar's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

Just a note of appreciation to the creator of something that must have involved a tremendous amount of dedication and effort.
    (Have downloaded, so I feel obliged not to let it go silently)

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbusar View Post
    Just a note of appreciation to the creator of something that must have involved a tremendous amount of dedication and effort.
    (Have downloaded, so I feel obliged not to let it go silently)
    Thank you, good sir.

Foederatus

Sorry if someone has already asked this a while back but I am a huge fan of Darthmod Napoleon and I am looking for a way to use the latest mod version on this thread with 2.65. I already know certain units were taken from different versions but is it possible to override them if I place the file name in the Custom user script above everything else. I will try and let know but if there is another way or it cannot be done at all please let me know. Pdguru I have always loved your units and I love the mods you have for Rome 2 as well. Thanks and +rep. Please don't ever quite moddding.

Foederatus

Also is there a way to use it with the latest version of the LME mod. I tried before and it did not work. Thanks again guys and to you, Master Pdguru. Peace.

You can use them in Darthmod as long as you place them above the Darthmod packs in the User Script. However; The units will be considerably unbalanced compared to Darths units, unless you go in and edit unit stats. Pdgurus mods were designed specifically for LME, so it should work better with it than with other mods. After you add the unit mods to the User Script and Napoleon Data File. Make sure to uncheck the Pdguru Units box found in the LME Launcher and then select Start Manually. Also; To get the unit names to appear in game. Replace the LME4_UPC with the updated version that Pdguru created for his unit packs.

Foederatus

thanks so much bro, I loved LME but I have been neglecting it, maybe I will take a nice trip down memory lane with some new units and other textures . So the units are balanced for LME 4 then I presume. Also, can u send me a link please to the newest version of the LME4 UPC, I can find most mods but have not seen that lately. Thanks again. Oh and are his the other equipment mods and such updated with the latest LME version and if not are they compatible as long as I follow the same steps as if I were adding these new units? I know a lot about modding but not the the fullest extent I want to.

Foederatus

Oh yes, if you could type exactly what I must type into the user script for LME that would be much appreciated cause I always mess them up on my own.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

TheItalian1
    If you download this mod you will get the latest version of the LME4 UPC which is called (LME4_Text_UPC_based(1812)pluspdguru.pack)
    You need to put this in your user script.

mod LME4_Text_UPC_based(1812)pluspdguru.pack;
    mod Pdguru_French_Release_10-3.pack;

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Thanks go to all those who voted this the best unit pack mod for 2012, and especially to those who interacted with me and each other on this thread, and gave input and requests - which all contributed to make it the best it could be. Congratulations to everyone!

May we march together into the smoke for as long as my mods live on your hard drive... I'll see you on the beach!

Last edited by Pdguru; November 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

All, thanks again for voting this the best unit mod in 2012.

Signing off from NTW and Modding here at TWC. Do try my Rome 2 mods for Rome 2 and the grass/flowers.

Until next time,

Pdg.
    Last edited by Pdguru; February 24, 2014 at 10:15 PM.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

it's Always a pleasure get back home here, thank you too for your huge gift here on TWC, Sir

ish666's Avatar Foederatus
    A field listening to Cello suite 1 in g major

Default Re: Pdguru's Christmas Box

great mod, works like a dream shame about my graphics

LeFusilier's Avatar Laetus

Why? Why Why? All these units gone from existence, except fro DMN and NTW3.. wHYYY

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by LeFusilier View Post
    Why? Why Why? All these units gone from existence, except fro DMN and NTW3.. wHYYY
    It's still here - The link in the OP is still working I believe.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

This is for Private Normal. I hope this works for you. Let me know.

http://depositfiles.com/files/k4xlhpvr1

Private Normal's Avatar Civis

Absolutely works. Thank you again for taking the time
    [IMG][/IMG]

Someone can put the link to download this mod please the link's on first page is dead :/
    (or i've not well see ? )

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by tom741 View Post
    Someone can put the link to download this mod please the link's on first page is dead :/
    (or i've not well see ? )

The things I do for you, It took me bloody ages.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24972..._10-3_Plus.zip

Thank's but this time link download is dead ! XD