Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43688384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1978

Thread: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

This!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Titus Pullo 777's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

Hello
    How do i get the eagles on a flagpole?
    I installed all pdguru - packages and use LME 4.0.2.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Titus - The eagles will appear on appropriate units if you use my mod and don't have a conflict by using another mod which changes the flag model.

FYI Everyone: I am done with modding for the foreseable future, and hope you all have enjoyed my work here! . I also hope you have had fun with the Coalition, Artillery and Briney Ships mods!
    Last edited by Pdguru; February 19, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

There are no words to describe this "labour of love" and the hours of joy you have gave to us, Mr Pdguru. THANKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    Titus - The eagles will appear on appropriate units if you use my mod and don't have a conflict by using another mod which changes the flag model.

FYI Everyone: I am done with modding for the foreseable future, and hope you all have enjoyed my work here! . I also hope you have had fun with the Coalition, Artillery and Briney Ships mods!
    Thank you so much for all the truly excellent work! You have provided countless hours of enjoyment for many of us.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

during these4/5 months Napoleon was this thread, these mods, people I've meet here every evening. Napoleon would be the same is today without your units and ships, Pdguru; and the faces of war (this face of war you've made).
    Thanks man, your units forever will march with this game.

Titus Pullo 777's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks Pdguru! NTW gives me with your changes, units, ships and faces even more fun than ever before.

Greetings from aKIELpulco

Evariste's Avatar We are one, we are many

This is embarassing, but I can't seem to see where the download links are. I've scoured the first two posts. These skins look beautiful and I'd love to try them but my
    own stupidity is standing in the way!

I can't find the download link either. Could someone please post them or message me.

please, if u can upload the links again `-` thank you

Prince of Essling's Avatar Napoleonic Enthusiast
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post

Indeed, very many thanks for all of your hard work to make NTW so much more enjoyable for us
    Sign DLC petition for improved map for NTW
    Useful Websites |Napoleon: Masters of Europe |
    The Wardrobe of 1805 |Napoleon: Art of War|
    Frederick the Great: Art of War|
    Under the Patronage of Gunny
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts."

Do you know where to get the link ? T_T

Evariste's Avatar We are one, we are many

I see that I'm not the only one! Is a new version being uploaded? Did I miss something?

I hope there is a new update, so we can dowload it

Someone send me a download link?
    It Look awesome!!!!!

someone send US a dowload link ! >:_(

Time to back home, time to back here. Would omage with these screens friends I've found in this thread during past months and say thanks to them for giving me many oppurtinities to reach a very higher and interesting dimension with Napoleon. Pdguru, Vennonetes, Centaure, Iutland, Prince of Essling and last but not least Mayor.

First pic, line infantry, remembering Pdguru's appreciation everytime he said us about "the old fellows standing proud side by side during musketry fire"
    Other pics, shakos and plumes between bayonets: to remember the days discussing about how to make shako, pom pom and plumes with the helpful posts by PoE and Steph. Pic with horse russian artillery between the leaves: to evoke the enhancement we had with LME4 by Master Iutland.

have a nice day, men

DB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot55462.bmp.jpg   Screenshot56083.bmp.jpg   Screenshot227554.bmp.jpg   Screenshot61167.bmp.jpg  
    Last edited by DramaBelli; March 13, 2013 at 11:04 AM.

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

So... you miss this thread, eh? Same me. Btw, great pictures. Regards

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Hello all,

I have posted the link to the pack at the top of the OP for those who missed it when it was up and have not got it from elsewhere. Enjoy.

Yes Capitàn, Sometimes I need to come back where everything here's started, months ago. Keeping the flame alive!