Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3358737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1978

Thread: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

Icon4 Re: Pdguru's FRENCH MOD: Uniforms and More!

I finally managed to get this mod to work! woohoooooo! oh yeah! But only thing not working is the white shakos for French Fusiliers! Can you guys help me...
    Centaure that mod is awesome, can you give me your settings?

Attachment 254589

Attachment 254590

Attachment 254591

Attachment 254592

Attachment 254593

Attachment 254594

Attachment 254595

Attachment 254596

Attachment 254597

Attachment 254598

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: Pdguru's FRENCH MOD: Uniforms and More!

Hunk - I can't help you... the pictures you have shown are of my earlier units (i.e. they are not in the current release) or not mine at all. I assume this is a bit of a joke on your part?
    Last edited by Pdguru; December 07, 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Hunk, I use the cinematographic settings.

More pics:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Centaure; January 01, 2013 at 12:09 PM.

Excellent screenshots Centaure....Did you notice that your units are missing the little eagle on the ammo pouches. Thats kind of weird huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransan309 View Post
    Excellent screenshots Centaure....Did you notice that your units are missing the little eagle on the ammo pouches. Thats kind of weird huh?
    Thanks Ransan
    Regarding the eagle it is normal as I played this battle with the Bart mod which uses its own equipment mod.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Centaure View Post
    Thanks Ransan
    Regarding the eagle it is normal as I played this battle with the Bart mod which uses its own equipment mod.
    Yes, fine screenshots indeed! If you would prefer to use my equipment, then load my mod after (i.e. above) Bart's in the user.script and you should get my equipment.

Just downloaded your latest mod.........Superb as always, you must spend a great amount of time producing these fine mods. They are truly works of art. I particularly like your Campaign units, I was wondering if it were possible to create a "Campaign Old Grenadier unit" There is quite a famous picture which shows them marching forward at Waterloo. Some have bandages around there heads and some without packs or Bearskins. I guess the uniforms would be quite "roughed up" as well.
    Unfortunately I HAVE no idea how to make these. Although have messed about a bit using PFM and altered a few things but that's about my limit.
    Well thanks again for your superb mods. I think you must be the first to make an "Elite" company of Hussars. Anyway I look at your thread every day........Wondering what you will bring out next. Thanks again for giving people so much pleasure and making NTW attractive to play.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Than you Steffankollers! Welcome to the forums and the thread.

The 'Waterloo Middle Guard' unit sounds a bit like what you are looking for. Have you tried it yet? I like the OG to start the battle as pristine as possible, which was the case in reality. Thanks again for the feedback - it's much appreciated. I hope you continue to enjoy the mod.

Hey Pdguru, i was playing with some of your units the other day and a thought came to my mind. That thought was that if you can add another variant model to the battalion ( next to the officers and musicians ) that could represent the sapper. Now i am pretty sure you can't give him any special abilities but it would look rather neat according to me, so what ya think of it?
    Proud member of the great TkD Clan and resident of the Kingdom of Sweden

Steam name: nfselephants/ Archduke Sven

Yes just had a good look at your Middle Guard Unit. It is very good, but I was wondering if it would be possible to use the heads from your "Invalids unit and onto an Old Guard/ Middle Guard unit ? Although I have no idea how to do it. I know you said you like pristine units, I use the French fusiliers in the first attack, and then follow up with the Invalids Battalion, who look a bit battered, you see at some point I would like to make a film, although my films go on longer than the actual battle !

Although I also like your winter uniforms, I have L M E 4 , just how do you put an overcoat on a unit. I would like to put one on a British unit/units. I know there are mods around which give overcoats to Prussians and Russians. But not the British.
    Anyway wondering what you are doing next ? Or is that a State secret ? also is the French Army about complete now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefankollers View Post
    Yes just had a good look at your Middle Guard Unit. It is very good, but I was wondering if it would be possible to use the heads from your "Invalids unit and onto an Old Guard/ Middle Guard unit ? Although I have no idea how to do it. I know you said you like pristine units, I use the French fusiliers in the first attack, and then follow up with the Invalids Battalion, who look a bit battered, you see at some point I would like to make a film, although my films go on longer than the actual battle !

Although I also like your winter uniforms, I have L M E 4 , just how do you put an overcoat on a unit. I would like to put one on a British unit/units. I know there are mods around which give overcoats to Prussians and Russians. But not the British.
    Anyway wondering what you are doing next ? Or is that a State secret ? also is the French Army about complete now ?
    I would suggest to try out some small modding if you are going to do films and such. I know how you feel, there a tons of great unit packs on the NTW mod community but all of them won't perfectly suit your needs.
    So, what did i do? Well, i downloaded the PFM and started messing around with files ( I liked DeeJay's tutorials to teach the basics), just simple stuff like stats, unit names and abilities. Eventually you'll learn more, like now i know how to edit hats and uniforms. I mean, nobody is going to fix every small detail for you, so it is always good to learn

However i am sure Pdguru will help you since he is always so helpful.

Few more screenshots

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Ransan,

I really like the first two! Great pics!

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

the whole Japan and the shogunate cannot take me far from this thread. Nice shots Ransan!

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    the whole Japan and the shogunate cannot take me far from this thread. Nice shots Ransan!
    Good to know you're still out there, Drama.

BTW: Your signature lines remind me of one of my favorite Kahlil Gibran verses:
    "If you would know God be not therefore a solver of riddles.
    Rather look about you and you shall see Him playing with your children.
    And look into space; you shall see Him walking in the cloud,
    outstretching His arms in the lightning and descending in rain.
    You shall see Him smiling in flowers, then rising and waving His hands in trees."

Tired of TWC Arrogance

I've found a new picture of Napoleon - I think this one works for me... because it is.

Last edited by Pdguru; December 12, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    I've found a new picture of Napoleon - I think this one works for me... because it is,

Geeez

Tired of TWC Arrogance

My son did it for some fun to rib me abut how much time I spent on this mod and on the subject. You can do sone real fun stuff with the graphics tools and Apps today! The trouble is, this one seems to bring out the worst in both originals, .
    Last edited by Pdguru; December 12, 2012 at 07:54 AM.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

I really have to say LoL ^^

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Santa Bonaparte! When he is not conquering all of Europe..... He delivers presents to all the kids at Christmas time