Thread: The last kingdoms cannot find kingdoms.exe problem

Default The last kingdoms cannot find kingdoms.exe problem

i had downloaded last kingdoms mod and did the install and it when i try to play it it keeps saying cannot find kingdoms.exe or something like that and UAC was turned off still dont work i installed it in medieval 2 total war mods folder i also have kingdoms installed got kingdoms patched and everything i have a indows 7 64bit operating system any help would be aprecciated i am also new to forums i read about mods etc didnt get my account to september this year

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The last kingdoms cannot find kingdoms.exe problem

Did you DL all the files to the SAME location?
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

i downloaded all the files to downloads then copied and pasted them to the mod foldered did the installation patched it i also put the historic events text fix or whatever its called to the mods text folder still didnt work and i dont know why iuts not working damm windows 7

Icon7 Re: The last kingdoms cannot find kingdoms.exe problem

I also have Windows 7 with a 64 bit operating system and get the same problem. However, if you right click on the executive.bat file in the mod's folder and click 'open' then the game loads and runs perfectly.

Hope this works for you because this mod is rather good. Best of luck.

Should have pointed out that you only need to open the bat file to run it if after you have clicked on baptised or pagan normans and it still doesn't load - on reflection have you clicked on one of the other two icons before starting the game?

i got help from gigantus and fixed the problem but now when loadingit crashes back to desktop