Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NTW3_BETA_V2_DOWNLOAD AND FEEDBACK

panzer 4's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: NTW3_BETA_V2_DOWNLOAD AND FEEDBACK

u need an account?
    The US will gladly step up to become the world police when there is oil involved, yet they will resign the second there is a genocide in Africa, a slaughter in an allied nation, or a massacre committed by dictators, all who's nations have nothing to offer, but the gratitude of the people to the international community for reaching out.

I'm not authorized...

Havoc04's Avatar Tiro

Neither can I.. IS this a beta test only forum? If so then why not state that it is on the topic heading?
    Regards
    Windows 7 64Bit//Intel Core I7 2600k//16 Gig G-Skill 1866 Ram//Galaxy Nvidia GTX780 3gb

Sorry gentlemen I shall correct it.

Need to sign up as beta testers at The Lordz to post opinions and feedback or contact me by steam or pm for an authorize download.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Havoc04's Avatar Tiro

A link to the post on you're forum would be welcome. As i have just looked on you're forums and I'm unable to see where to sign up for a beta test.

Regards
    Windows 7 64Bit//Intel Core I7 2600k//16 Gig G-Skill 1866 Ram//Galaxy Nvidia GTX780 3gb

How many multiplayer battles(ntw3) did you play?

ok i tested this in a 1v1 so im not sure if this is actually correct throughout the board. this is my feedback though:

1.Solaks can hit their targets at all ranges, but when i move them to range of 70(enemy shooting range) they dont hit a thing, they seem to have more accuracy at ranges of 100 then they do at 70, im not sure if this is intentional or a bug.

2. you can not order Solaks to move forwards using the UI button, they just turn around and run in other direction

3.Solaks walk in perfect formation, unlike other Ottoman infantry

4. Veteren Tufekchi probably need 4.5 morale if possible, they get scared by shooting their own weapon, yet they are veteren?

5. Beylik Janissary probably need to cost either 475 or 500

also will V2.0 have all 18 nations playable in campaign?
    The US will gladly step up to become the world police when there is oil involved, yet they will resign the second there is a genocide in Africa, a slaughter in an allied nation, or a massacre committed by dictators, all who's nations have nothing to offer, but the gratitude of the people to the international community for reaching out.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer 4 View Post
    also will V2.0 have all 18 nations playable in campaign?
    No. Campaign begins in 1805.
    Last edited by Ziuk; December 08, 2011 at 06:47 AM.

Panzer 4, thanks for the feedback.
    Unit moral is always fragile in 1v1, so this effects lower moral troops more.
    In a larger game they will perform better. 4.5 moral is not possible, afaik.

Your observations on the Solaks are interesting. There has been no deliberate nerfing of their close range accuracy. I am interested in opinion on the bow armed troops & bows in general. My understanding is that a trained soldier armed with a composite bow would be more effective than a musket man. I am unsure about the effective range tho.

The Janissaries are expensive to account for their anti-cav formation & field works capability.

Quote Originally Posted by Avon_Ulysses View Post
    Panzer 4, thanks for the feedback.
    Unit moral is always fragile in 1v1, so this effects lower moral troops more.
    In a larger game they will perform better. 4.5 moral is not possible, afaik.

Your observations on the Solaks are interesting. There has been no deliberate nerfing of their close range accuracy. I am interested in opinion on the bow armed troops & bows in general. My understanding is that a trained soldier armed with a composite bow would be more effective than a musket man. I am unsure about the effective range tho.

The Janissaries are expensive to account for their anti-cav formation & field works capability.
    well the Turkish composite bow has been known to reach incredible ranges, much further then a musket. but it is weird, they tend to get more hits at long range then close :/

ah k, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Avon_Ulysses View Post
    There has been no deliberate nerfing of their close range accuracy. I am interested in opinion on the bow armed troops & bows in general. My understanding is that a trained soldier armed with a composite bow would be more effective than a musket man. I am unsure about the effective range tho.
    Asiatic tribal cavalry in Russian service. The Bashkirs continued to use bows during the Napoleonic Wars. Apparently, Lt-Col. Lee of the British 44th Foot advocated the re-introduction of the longbow as late as 1792. The longbow was at least as accurate as the musket, it had a longer effective range, a much higher rate of fire, and a more devastating effect on morale. Nevertheless, the musket prevailed, because a recruit could learn to use it in a few hours of training. Archery took years to perfect.
    http://www.figuren-modellbau.de/glos...onic-wars.html

-----
    http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php?topic=5607.0

for some reason my Beylik Janissaries can not construct field defences o.0

Oh but they will.....
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by [N]Fullin View Post
    Oh but they will.....
    Thank you
    il test out all units

The Danish!

after playing the Danish, i think there are some needs for them.

the Danish navy needs to have bigger ships, 122 guns and 106 guns. they must have the capabilities to build them, but they must be more expensive.
    Danish also have Bosniak Lancers? i dont even know this, but their unit card is wrong.
    Danish Naval statistics must be higher then British, but much more expensive, main thing is capability to build.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer 4 View Post
    The Danish!

after playing the Danish, i think there are some needs for them.

the Danish navy needs to have bigger ships, 122 guns and 106 guns. they must have the capabilities to build them, but they must be more expensive.
    Danish also have Bosniak Lancers? i dont even know this, but their unit card is wrong.
    Danish Naval statistics must be higher then British, but much more expensive, main thing is capability to build.
    unit cards arent ready yet.

Last edited by [N]Fullin; December 12, 2011 at 09:38 AM.

Sixt's Avatar Civis

Is there any changelog for this beta??

And i have registered at your site, but still can't download yuor beta??

Quote Originally Posted by Sixt View Post

How many multiplayer battles(ntw3) did you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixt View Post

This is a beta to be launched and tested throu mod manager, if you have it and know how to operate it, Pm me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast