Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A Great Work is Approaching Release

Default Re: A Great Work is Approaching Release

@ The developers behind DotS,

Your work is the sole reason I log into twcenter and has been for the past few years, that is how eagerly I anticipate its release and look forward to playing Kingdoms again!

Sincere thanks for all of your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Tullius Cicero View Post

Your work is the sole reason I log into twcenter
    Amen to this
    Looking forward to Dominion of the Sword
    PSN ID: mynameisowen; add me if you play GT5 or Battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisowen View Post
    Amen to this
    Thirded.

PIPA and SOPA are “the equivalent of being angry and trying to take action against Ford just because a Mustang was used in a bank robbery.” - Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian

Yeeeessss!!!!
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Not to be a spoilsport, but I am honestly surprised... TWC is a hotbed of great mods and although DotS is exceptional it is not the only reason for 1000s of members, I suggest that you lot don't take the time to explore our forum and are therefore missing out on what is an internet treasure for no less than a 100,000+ active persons since 2003, and home to monumental mods of more than the Total War series.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Asterix View Post
    Not to be a spoilsport, but I am honestly surprised... TWC is a hotbed of great mods and although DotS is exceptional it is not the only reason for 1000s of members, I suggest that you lot don't take the time to explore our forum and are therefore missing out on what is an internet treasure for no less than a 100,000+ active persons since 2003, and home to monumental mods of more than the Total War series.
    True, but not everyone has enough time to go through all the millions of other mods about and try/follow them. I was introduced to SS by a friend because it is a big improvement over vanilla; I then heard about DOTS about a year ago, by pure chance, and havn't played medII (including its mods) since then because what DOTS is (or will be) is all I have been wanting from a mod, playing SS or vanilla doesn't seem worth my time since DOTS is so near release (fingers crossed ). There may be other contenders for the perfect medII mod (for me) about in other unexplored areas of TWC but I doubt it considering it seems to tick all my "desired playstyle" boxes.

Despite all the other active areas of TWC (debating/general total war discussions) what I'm sure draws the most crowds is the modding; and the effort that a few people make "for the greater good". Besides I'm a one mod kind of man.
    Looking forward to Dominion of the Sword
    PSN ID: mynameisowen; add me if you play GT5 or Battlefield.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisowen View Post
    True, but not everyone has enough time to go through all the millions of other mods about and try/follow them. I was introduced to SS by a friend because it is a big improvement over vanilla; I then heard about DOTS about a year ago, by pure chance, and havn't played medII (including its mods) since then because what DOTS is (or will be) is all I have been wanting from a mod, playing SS or vanilla doesn't seem worth my time since DOTS is so near release (fingers crossed ). There may be other contenders for the perfect medII mod (for me) about in other unexplored areas of TWC but I doubt it considering it seems to tick all my "desired playstyle" boxes.

Despite all the other active areas of TWC (debating/general total war discussions) what I'm sure draws the most crowds is the modding; and the effort that a few people make "for the greater good". Besides I'm a one mod kind of man.
    Fair enough, nice input

For the era I agree with you ALTHOUGH you must try Europa Barbarorum II when its out... it will tick all you boxes
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Tullius Cicero View Post

Your work is the sole reason I log into twcenter and has been for the past few years, that is how eagerly I anticipate its release and look forward to playing Kingdoms again!

Sincere thanks for all of your hard work.
    Me too. I've played so many other mods for Medieval II, but I've been waiting for this one since shortly after it was first announced. Can't wait to finally play it!

The DotS preview video was mindblowing..

I'm really excited about this mod.. It's a piece of art.. It's really nice to see a big community of modders, wich spent their time so we all can enjoy a better and better game experience.

Got to be the most expected release of the year !

I can just thank you all, guys !

Ghazi Warrior's Avatar Libertus

So time is about to come to forge a real empire after great challenges and lives of many heroes. Video preview has really an exciting touch. Due to forts it seems like a real empire. Surely waiting eagerly.

Sorry Stainless Steel but I think I've just found my new favourite mod!

I honestly cannot wait for this, I'm just hoping that as well as being able to build other religious buildings which do not match your own factions, that Heathenism is an option

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

barthigi,

You can always have more than one love, SS is my first love, but I can always find a place for another.

Obi Wan Asterix,

You do posts here I can understand, but in the Curia you talk in riddles my good man, anyways good thread+rep

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Iam waiting so many years for this mod and for Europa barbarorum 2 that i hope ,really hope that when they come out they will worth my waiting just like Roma surrectum did.
    Hopefully that thread suggests that the mod is weeks or even days from release, i hope i will not be proven wrong!
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

G-Megas-Doux's Avatar Vicarius

I hope this comes out before Crusader Kings II so I can give it the proper attention it deserves. i signed up to twcenter to post about this mod back in 2009 so over two years ago. Keep up the good work I want to enjoy the variety that you bring to the game.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Was looking for a Morrowind sig to use as big fan of the game found this from here so crediting from source http://paha13.deviantart.com/art/Morrowind-259489058

Also credit avatar from.
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/nickyart2/Avatars/Page2.htm

Third Age 3 will be a nice holdover until this mod is released, along with Europa Barbarorum.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
    There is just one thing i need
    I don't care about the presents
    Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
    Feudal wars, all night long
    Make my wish come true
    All i want for Christmas
    is Dots!!!!

(I have way too much time on my hands at the mo....) though seriously cant wiat

Brilliant.

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

It is looking awesome guys. I will be completing a bachelors degree in Medieval History in 6 months time so it is great to see a mod with realism in the making. I particularly love the whole castle/minor town approach, it should make for a really interesting frontier experience, particularly in areas like the Norman Vexin, Northern England, Rhineland, Iberia etc.

I can't wait to burn rome with my heathens norse.berserker rage unleashed

As a massive total war fan and history student at the uni of Kent i'm really looking forward to this. EB was absolutely amazing...hopefully EB II will be out soon. With them doing the ancient world and SD doing the medieval world i dont think i'll leave me room for months.