Page 68 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1843585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1650

Thread: [OSP] [WIP Release 0.8.5] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [WIP Release 0.8.1] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Hey Taro_M, i like your unit work a lot, it's excellent. Would like to use some of your models in my TATW submod, do you give permission for that desire? Proper credits are a sure thing of course.
    This is a modders rescource, so i dont see any proplem with you using it.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: [WIP Release 0.8.1] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    This is a modders rescource, so i dont see any proplem with you using it.
    Thanks for the hint, obviously i didn't realise it as of yet ... awesome
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Any idea when Pinnaeth Gelin guys will be available taro?
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

Hello fellows it's been a long time since i posted here, however i've been watching your work Taro and i must say im very impressed with what i saw

Finally my college year is over (thank god) so i may have more time to work in the old mod for 3.1 (maybe adapt it to 3.2) but i can't promise anything for now...

I'll post news soon.
    Last edited by Benox; December 19, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
    Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do...

Hey man! I though you were dead or something .

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    Hey man! I though you were dead or something .
    Be in last years of college is like being dead. so your thoughts were partly incorrect

Anyway i'm glad to be back, i'm re-installing m2tw + kingdoms since i lost my old pc and got a new one,
    then ill get the last version 3.2 so the work might begin, however i can't tell how soon the mod will be released or if it will be released at all

Now that i remeber Was the siege problem fix? Was something wrong with some unit textures?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7#post11651617

Everything works like a charm now . I had to completely redo the folders structure.
    Last edited by Taro_M; December 19, 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Excellent, thats really good news

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Great to see you back, Benox!

Does this work in campaign? and would i have to start a new campaign or could i use my present one?
    thx

It's an Open Source Project for modders. its just a bunch of files that can be added to pretty much anything if you know how .

Fortunately benox is back and he is working on a submod that adds all of my units to campaign.

Danm i know nothing about how to add units i thought it was an easy install:p

Lovely units Taro, I at last made to appreciate them (the ones included in MOS).
    I liked in particular the Dol Amroth roster, it adds great variety to Gondor armies in the south, and pikemen are most in need too.
    Lossarnach axemen are very nice, expecially if compared with vanilla ones. Ithilien rangers are great, too.

Beautiful work! I still hope something gets included in Vanilla some day, maybe Lossarnach Axemen or Swan Knights if they really don't want to expand the roster (wich I think they should ).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Si votre cannon tire, nos rochers n'en seront pas epouvantés

Waldesian fighter to French officer demanding surrender,
    Battle of Balziglia, 24th of may, 1690

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by sapguy View Post
    Danm i know nothing about how to add units i thought it was an easy install:p
    Its easy to install yes, but only for custom battles. In the campaign you need to add them manually, its not hard once you learn it.

Have you made any progress with the animation?

Yes, quite a lot actually. I replaced all of attack animations running and ready animations as well. However I run into some rather serious problems. First one is with the "ghost" frame at the start of animation, but Im close to fixing this. Another problem is the reported decrease in combat effectiveness. A unit with my animation suffer much higher casualties. I have no idea why as all I did was changing hands positions a little, number of frames and such is same as vanilla.

Screenshots kindly provided by BM309K58SMERCH, who helps me out with implementing new animations in game.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Taro_M; December 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Looks nice! I hope you'll get them working.

Lebennin guards are awesome !
    Sorry for my bad English ; I'm Belgian.

Great news beta release is done. all Taro units are in custom battle now for vanilla 3.2, Including new Blackroot vale archers(Still using vanilla UI) only lebennin guards are not included for now.

You can find the download link here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=520509

Regards

Laetus

Hi everyone,
    Started playing Mos with your units and i must say they are awesome.
    But i found something...While playing with gondor archers, the shield they carry in their backs, banner is not right. Sry cant take a print.
    Keep up the good work