Page 28 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728293031323334353637385378 ... LastLast

Thread: [OSP] [WIP Release 0.8.5] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Default Re: [WIP Release 0.5] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Well lads, I think I got it . Thanks go to AQUILIFIER for showing me that TLD concept (I have permision to use them BTW) it had what I was missing.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

So yeah, I basically went from barbutte to numenorean helmet, but no matter as it looks pretty cool .
    Last edited by Taro_M; February 09, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

KnightsTemplar's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [WIP Release 0.5] New Units for Gondor REBORN work thread (1st post image heavy)

Numenorean helm works on everything.
    Expecially those with an history- those of the old. That said, Swan Knights!
    For some reason Dol Amroth always seems to me 'purer' and 'higher' than the 'normal' Gondorians.
    Aure entuluva!

Superb work Taro, I am very happy for being able to help. Cant wait to see the complete unit

First I need to make Squires and upgrades for existing Dol Amroth units so it will be quite some time before I get to Swan Knights, but I wanted to have that helmet out of the way.

Very good, take your time friend

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    Well lads, I think I got it . Thanks go to AQUILIFIER for showing me that TLD concept (I have permision to use them BTW) it had what I was missing.

So yeah, I basically went from barbutte to numenorean helmet, but no matter as it looks pretty cool .
    Now thats awesome

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

how will look the featers from the front? to the sides or to the back?
    Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do...

Both, wings will be at the angle.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Hey Taro_M, I think you just found a perfect design. The helm looks just great, man! Cant wait to see it in a screenshot!

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Em, I just want to congratulate you on coming back and on the damn fine work, just one question will this be a MoD for the new version or the old?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

It will be modders resource. If you know how you can put anywhere . Otherwise check out Benox's mod, he took care of adding my units to campaign.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Modder resource he???-good decision.
    Mr zorro gain you some rep...
    After gondor revamp you planning something???
    What stuff you used(exept M&B open source).

Check the credits.

Leonidas480bc's Avatar Semisalis

Well done.

Captain Zoran's Avatar Ducenarius

Wow, way the go Taro! Can't wait to see it in action, or better yet, have it in my own hands! Yes, soon my precioussss...
    The friendly neighbourhood hobo with a shotgun of Westeros: Total War, bringing the Game of Thrones to life!
    Check out my new LOTR fan(tastic) fiction here: The Accountant's Trial

Yeah, I am super excited to see the rest of the Dol Amroth units. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your awesome work.

...But, I think "Gondor Bodyguard"(and also Dismounted) has big problem when Gondor attack harad by siege. I have a CTD on loadiing time. I test other units caused CTD... but there are no CTD-caused unit. I'm sure Bodyguard has serious problem....
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Dyuriel; February 12, 2012 at 04:12 AM.

Captain Zoran's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dyuriel View Post
    Thank you for your awesome work.

...But, I think "Gondor Bodyguard"(and also Dismounted) has big problem when Gondor attack harad by siege. I have a CTD on loadiing time. I test other units caused CTD... but there are no CTD-caused unit. I'm sure Bodyguard has serious problem....
    Thank you.
    Is it on a specific settlement that you crash? Or is it every time when you attack with bodyguards? It seems unlikely that it should be something bodyguard-harad specific. Do you have the log? I can't read it for , but there are lots of people here who can.
    The friendly neighbourhood hobo with a shotgun of Westeros: Total War, bringing the Game of Thrones to life!
    Check out my new LOTR fan(tastic) fiction here: The Accountant's Trial

That is weird as normal bodyguards, with I presume cause CTD as well, werent touched by me, I only changed their model. You need to edit you TA config to enable trace level of bugtracking, once you do so get another CTD. Cause of problems will be at the end of log file. Post it here and I will check what is wrong.

Yeah there's something odd with that i found that too... but i have no idea how to fix it
    Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do...