Thread: ETF and SD 2 Multiplayer Test

Default ETF and SD 2 Multiplayer Test

T.C. has adjusted Alpaca's mod foldered singleplayer campaign mod to multiplayer. So it is time to test it.

Download the right file, unzip, place it in ETW data folder both you and your mate. Then start ETF or SD 2 normally. Please try several campaigns and report back!

ETF Multiplayer : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...9&d=1322831999

SD2 Multiplayer : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...1&d=1322832213
    Last edited by husserlTW; December 02, 2011 at 07:27 AM.

Default Re: ETF and SD 2 Multiplayer Test

Me and my friend tried to get it to work but dont get any multiplayer campaign option at all. Don't know what we are doing wrong. It in the right place and we both have ETF so dont know what to do. Any ideas?

Sixt's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by King_Eran View Post
    Me and my friend tried to get it to work but dont get any multiplayer campaign option at all. Don't know what we are doing wrong. It in the right place and we both have ETF so dont know what to do. Any ideas?
    You have to have CA's official Beta campaign multiplayer installed, normally you can get it at segas homepage, but think the link for the multiplayer campaign is down. Otherwise you can write to ca at there official forum, and then they can send the beta by mail to you, it worked for one of my friends...

I put it in my ETF data folder, yet when I host a campaign I get the standard factions..

EDIT: If I manually add a fixed startpos to main I get all the factions.
    Last edited by Gurluas; January 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM.

HELLO GUYS,

I have installed and played ETF on my pc. (windows 7 ultimate 64 bit) I have played greatly for few hours...I have saved my progress. The day after, I launch the game but if I try to star any campaign or load my save, the loading bar appears and then it crashes to desktop.

Why? What can I do about it? please help, I love this game.......