Lord Cunami's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Albtraum23UIModEmpire for 40 Units

Quote Originally Posted by GAIUS GERMANICUS CAESAR View Post
    @ Lord Cunami

version 1.4.8. isn't stable try 1.4.5. Good Luck
    I did and it worked.

Thank you

Icon14 Re: Albtraum23UIModEmpire for 40 Units

Good day gents, any way we can have smaller icons on the recruiting screen so that we could see non-overlapping icons?

Hallo everyone,

first thing: thanks for this mod! it gave me a complete new empire-feeling and finaly made this game worth buying!

now to my problem (except my bad english ): while grouping units in campaignbattle my other unitcards disappear. I use 30units in my campaign and when a battle start all 30 unitcards are visible. During my grouping a few Card belonging to units which i dont group dissapper.

Did i install the mod wrong?

(Using DMUC 7.0/ATI graphic)

Greetings

Son of a Preacher

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

I have the same problem, I think it's not resolved yet. Try to group your units when they're in deployment phase so that you can see them anyways.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

LaMuerte's Avatar Senator

Wow , awesome mod. +

I feel like I just found a rare gem. I just had the 30 unit version installed for Empire and got it working. During grouping some of my cards disappear as well. Out of curiosity , where do you find the 40 unit version? Thanks.

In the first post.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Has this mod been implimented into DMUC, and does the mod have any problems if it's installed with DMUC? Thank You.

I use it with DMUC without any problem at all.

zxcvmnb's Avatar Semisalis

Any chance of a 40 unit UI mod like the one for Napoleon coming out? It'd really be appreciated.

Thanks!

TGW Mod Official Unit Cutter-Outer

It dosn't work for me my army is still 20

Hi, I succesfully gto over the 20 units, but the UI mod dosent show more than 20 unit cards on campaing map.

Have not yet tried a battle.

I replaced the ui file as instructed.

Does it work with LME 4 ? Or is it other file or even othe rmods i should be looking for?

thanks

Nevermind my post, but I would like to point out that the UI mod described in this thread on post 1 did not work for me, but the one present in this other thread using a ".pack" file did:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=533212

Great Mod! You did a fantastic work!!!
    Is there any solution for the reinforcement problem yet? Would be very nice if reinforcement shows up when you'll lost your first unit and not when you'll have only 19 units on the field. This fixed and the game would be perfect!

Same problem that Grothaal, i have remplaced the ui file in the template folder and the UI cards are not smaller, that show only 20 units in battle/campaign map.
    I can install without problems the Alb23Uimod version for NTW but your alb23uimod for Empire doens't work for me, can i have some instructions more accurate please?
    Thats work with DME 8.0?

Links are dead. Can't access files. Repost?
    [signature]

can i use 40 units in costume battle???

same question here ...can anyone confirm whether u can get 40 unit stacks in custom battle ??..cuz the unit cards are same size when choosing starting armies n u can't choose more than 20 units......but I am able to see small unit cards in campaign army ui so it must work in campaign ....anyway can someone confirm wat needs missing or is this normal ?? Really want to try this mod after seeing some nice feedback on the forums ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any work around for grouping more than 24 units during battle? I swear I had a prussian campaign going with DME 8.0 Platinum and fought several battles where I had more than 24 units and grouped no problem. Now I'm revisiting DME with the British and I keep getting CTD. I've been looking through forum posts for several hours and can't find any solutions other than "You just can't, who needs groups anyway?".

hankthetank's Avatar Foederatus

I am using this for B&G Brothers against Brothers. Trying to that is. I have followed all the directions but when I go to load the game it returns me to the main menu every time. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast