Thread: Macintosh

Default Macintosh

Okay, I am completely new to downloading files and whatnot. I want to know if anyone can help me with downloading this modification onto my Macintosh computer. I have The Barbarian expansion already.
    I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Drevyan

PS: Please keep the Macintosh criticism to yourselves, Windows, et al users.

Default Re: Macintosh

... and Barbarian Invasion is working fine on Macintosh ?... if the response is: yes... then, maybe, OiM must work fine too, on Macintosh.

OiM overwrite all Barbarian Invasion, is a total conversion of the original game, then not have many explanations about installations methods... is how install a new patch for the game.

Hope this resolve your doubts.

greetings.

Default Re: Macintosh

Quote Originally Posted by Drevlyan View Post
    Okay, I am completely new to downloading files and whatnot. I want to know if anyone can help me with downloading this modification onto my Macintosh computer. I have The Barbarian expansion already.
    I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Drevyan

PS: Please keep the Macintosh criticism to yourselves, Windows, et al users.
    If you mean will the mod work on a Mac version of BI, then I wouldn't get my hopes up, since the game was only ported to Mac within the last couple years and thus has Mac-specific files that won't be compatible with a mod designed for the PC version.

However, if you're talking about *downloading* the files on a Mac and *moving* them over to a PC (for whatever reason), then it won't be a problem. I download all of my games on a Mac and then install them on a gaming PC (which isn't connected to the internet).

But I'm pretty sure you're asking about the former possibility, in which case, it probably won't work. Of course, I'd love to be proved wrong on this (since it will save me a lot of time in my own gaming ) So, please, report back and let us know how you did. Good luck!