Thread: Have you ever played ME 1 again with the same character?

Default Have you ever played ME 1 again with the same character?

Have you ever made a character and then replayed the game with the same character same decisions just because you found that character really enjoyable to play, whether that's because of his/her looks combined with the decisions you made? I mean their is a real enjoyable factor knowing that you can bring that character through ME 2 and 3 eventually.

Default Re: Have you ever played ME 1 again with the same character?

Yep, not to mention it was really nice starting out with Spectre weaponry for the whole crew.

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

Yes all the time, infact ive gotten so fond of my shepard that I find it hard to play with a different one, for the most part I make the same decisions aswell.

Ah, thank you for the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by JDW View Post
    Ah, thank you for the comments!
    Cant tell if your being sarcastic or not

It seems the only really active part of the bioware section of twc are the ME3 and SWTOR threads the rest get ignored by the general community.

If you want more answers I would suggest posting on the official bioware forum, its a great place full of for the most part sane people and very few people of the cod generation

I have an account over there (Saren100) but havent gone on in a while because I dont want to risk any spoilers for mass effect 3.

@Kreiglord Oh no I'm not being sarcastic, I really do mean it. I have to agree with you this forum is pretty dead, the reason I come on TWC is because its so simple, from the colors it uses as it's background to the ability to see how many people have posted on your topic and such. I really should join a ME1/2 forum but I've joined so many forums lately I don't think I can bare registering another and then setting up the topic and such.

It's just I've got this character on ME1 and I really can't manage to enjoy the male shep, I think it must be the voice acting, it's so bori *yawns* boring compared to the female shep and I just can't manage to create the right face. I completed ME1 once on this fem shep and I've yet to complete ME1 with a "good" character but I honestly think I'm going to go for the bad choices again on the same character because she ing rocks and I've yet to complete ME2! I've played 11 hours on it and I quit because I felt like I needed to replay ME1 because I felt I rushed the game at the very end! This was about 2 months ago so I do want to play ME2 eventually!

I'm sorry if I made you yawn listening to this, I'm probably more boring than the male shep!
    Last edited by Darth Red; December 07, 2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: censor bypass

@JDW oh my mistake

Im somewhat the same way with my male shep I tried a female shep once and I couldnt bear to get past Eden Prime with her before quitting and restarting as my male shep.

Also the renegade choices are awesome, much more enjoyable then paragon in my opinion, and no you didnt make me yawn I enjoy conversation with fellow mass effect fans.
    Last edited by Krieglord; December 07, 2011 at 01:22 PM.