Thread: Release Your Work!!!

Default Release Your Work!!!

Hey guys I know that you are working over and over and over and the end can't be seen from here. But I admit, I am a fan of yours, and I just can't wait to play.. a little bit... only a little?..
    Me as my self I am a modder too, and I can easily understand why this is takein' so much time with your work.

I demand as a fan, of your team to release some mini-mod. All you have done till now. And give it to us to play!

I am sure you're gonna find some people who will start editing your work and I am also sure that with their help, with fresh blood this modification will come to an end.

Keep it real,
    Member of

Modder, Composer, WebSite Designer, mr. perpetum-mobile

Default Re: Release Your Work!!!

"Release our...?" NEVAR!

Well it was Kagemusha's decision to at least make a full playable version before we release anything, and that makes sense to me.

However if you have some talent we could use you may join our team and once you have proven a valuable asset we have as policy to share the mod files with you. If you for instance think you can help out DarkRagnar with music and sfx, contact him(although I think he is rather busy atm) and if he likes your work he'll stash you in his team. He's been waiting for you to contact him since last time actually.