Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: NEW VERSION 3 March(maart) 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

if you want too make a faction playable in custom battle ,that is normaly not playable,you look in the descr_sm_factions and change the custom_battle_availability no,in custom_battle_availability yes,but then you got too make one other faction that was playable,non playable from; custom_battle_availability yes too custom_battle_availability no,i do that manny times and it should work .

Default Re: NEW VERSION 3 March(maart) 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Bug detected: Check out Norman Knights (mounted), they are vanilla and not Mr Crows version skin.
    And is it possible to tune down the HRE invasion of Sicily somehow? Their armies are simply too powerfull to resist.

hello,Jupiter the Norman Knights upgrade are the Mr Crows version!about the HRE invasion,lol i put a boot just close too Palermo so you can flee with the Sicilian King,after all they where conquered by them.
    just return one of the later turns and fight like a real Sicilian!they schould be strong enough too do this,but it will not be easy,too easy is not fun for me lol.

Hi, stevie, you busy devil. I've been having a blast with the ERE the last couple days -- and now you've released a new patch, which sounds great, but is probably not save-game compatible. So, now I'm faced with a decision...

To install, do I copy parts 2 and 3 over my main folder? I don't need part 1 again?

Looking forward -- and +rep for keeping this mod fresh.

The norman knight aren't Mr Crows they are vanilla on mine. Help!

Is it something with the installation file?
    I did not install you latest patch on a clean FA but over the previous versions.

EDIT: They're not even in custom battles There must be something wrong here.

And please reconsider adding Lord Hamiltons english units into your submod!
    They're too good to be ignored and your mod will be a huge step closer to a complete version of FA Only England, Spain, France and HRE remains unskinned.
    Last edited by Jupiter93; March 07, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

1 :Cyprian2:Hi, stevie, you busy devil.
    2: Cyprian2: To install, do I copy parts 2 and 3 over my main folder? I don't need part 1 again?

1:yes i been busy lol,but this schould be the base of mine submod,as others i never can finish mine campaign lol
    2:its beter too instal part 1 too as it got little fixes too

Jupiter93 ;the +MRCROW+ Beautifull Norman Knights;you get them after you upgrade the unit! i checked the files and it schould be ok!
    as i told before the lords hamiltons units are great too,but they are not permission too use them as they are from parts of other modders too i think and those faces are from rushi makes them too much russian troups for me lol
    as Lord Hamilton did already a great job in the still making War of the west mod,and maybe after that mod has finish other modders can use these units,so that would be so much better lol.
    i think i did already a good job here,and i can not do everything as i am normally a player how is trying too finish finally his campaign,lol.

have a good day,stevietheconquer

You've done a splendid job making this submod and i'm not taking that away from you. I only come up with ideas to improve and to help you in this project, thats all

Btw I found out about the Norman Knights. I didn't know that upgrading the knights would enable Mr Crows skin. Sorry my bad

PS: I did'nt know that Lord Hamiltons units were illegally made. They are still available though, and many other submods are currently using them (like The Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project for SS).

thanks for comments Jupiter93,i think this is the best i can do as am a limited modder,and if i keep changing all the units and other things then i got no time enymore too play the game myself,and i love this game and will soon foxus only on playing lol.

about;PS: I did'nt know that Lord Hamiltons units were illegally made. They are still available though, and many other submods are currently using them (like The Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project for SS).

they are not illegally made!but some parts of them are from different modders so if you want too use them you gotta ask every modder permission too use them in another mod then stainless steel.

anyway enjoy your campaign and thanks for the comments!

have a good day stevietheconquer

edit;i played some campaigns with england and the units are not so bad(from burrek and vanilla),and am waiting till maybe the units from mod war of the west are available.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 08, 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Hi stevietheconquer
    thanks to your to Ferrum Aeternum mod, can you upload your mod on mediafire or another filehoster?, because filefront don't works for me
    for the english units you can use the models from Bellum Crucis mod, can you add the hungarian skins from Hungary mod?

or use for england the units make by Lord Hamiltons, that you speak before

Looks like I am going to have to wait until you release a longterm update for updating the balance. Did you change anything in protectiles or edu? if not, then what I have done so far should be compatible.

Okay yeah both are incompatible. Could I convince you to implement Real Combat 1.8 stats for all of the units? It is the best balance system to date and I am very familiar with it. It is perfectly fine for you not to bother with heat, stamina, and its fine if the stats are not exactly correct. I can fix all of that. But it is a buttload of work for me to rechange all of the stats I have already done. This way I can just fix and tweak it for you. Since the edu is truly quite bad.

Some units I will be modifying and I probably will not have many 'militia' or 'levy' units if either of us do not also put i Real Recruitment. Some units, for historical reasons, need a slight boost, such as turcopoles since they often were used as shock cavalry to augment the KoJ's limited numbers. According to kingdom records and order rule's at any time a third to half of their cavalry were turcopoles. and they could handle themselves competently in melee when needed, which was frequent.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Marshal Sa'd of Jerusalem; March 12, 2013 at 07:07 PM.

Marshal Sa'd of Jerusalem ,this is normaly the final version(only maybe texture change),as i already done a good job here i think,hope you can inplent the real Recruitment,just take your time,i put gunners too in the game now.

Crusader Knight said;can you upload your mod on mediafire or another filehoster? just put alternative downloadlinks for mine little submod.the other skins i can not inplent as i got no permission to do that, maybe if war of the west comes out and they give permission too use their units i will put them in this sub mod.

edit;just remember that am just a little modder and can not do miracles,lol.

have a good day,stevietheconquer.

Hey stevie, this is a great Submod, I love the romans, one thing though. The shield textures of the Kavallarioi Lancers are messed up, the shields are black and the original texture is missing or at the edge of the shield.

fixromans.rar seems i did something wrong there,try this winrar and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23078260/fixromans.rar
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM.

Fix worked Perfectly , I must commend you for combining the best elements from the CBUR roster and BC roster in this fine submod. I especially like that the BC Kataphractoi has a mace instead of a spear as a secondary, I dunno why but I find it exhilerating seeing the Cataphracts hurl javelins while they charge and then whip out the maces, I only wish War of Kings was playing in the background but Duke of Death is just as good . Anyhow, its modders like you that give mods like FA new life and I commend you for that, keep up the good work.

thanks.

normally fixed one error that was crashing submod at loading screen,too be sure download all parts and install them again,seems the descr_export_character_traits file was somehow currupted.

some little portraits coming in next release little submod,just for fun as i have some more time now lol

dont take them too serious as i am not a real portrait maker,just using photo filter and a little bit gimp.

some of the tunic is from medieval portraits itself but a little bit changed.these portraits looking anyway better in game,lol.

new version is out ,hope someone can play it.
    portrait 2 young portrait 3 old,when i see them in the game i can not tell they are looking bad, lol.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 02, 2014 at 03:14 PM.

nothing
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 02, 2014 at 03:14 PM.

new link
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 02, 2014 at 03:15 PM.