Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: NEW VERSION 15 May 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

bitterhowl's Avatar Cornicularius

Default Re: NEW VERSION 15 May 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

Hi, I'm find unit models for my submod for Westeros TW. Can I use units from your submod? With credits of course.

My sister, do you still recall
    The blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?

Default Re: NEW VERSION 15 May 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

none of the units are mine,look at the credits from where the units are,i can give no permission for something that is not mine ,the onlClick image for larger version. 

Name:	0007.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	274.4 KB 
ID:	325414 ones are the portraits for fun lol,and i have too make some of them better.notice that the picture comes from miune private mod that is a little bit difference then this submod,the face from the portrait is that of john lennon,member of the beatles lol
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 15, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

bitterhowl's Avatar Cornicularius

Ok, and you use this units by permission in your mod?

My sister, do you still recall
    The blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?

in this submod yes i do have permission,others i will not use them,if someone who is the owner of one of the units here and don't want permission that i can use them i will remove this submod,but i have put all credits in and asked permission too manny modders too them,more i can not say,i am a long time here already lol and still enjoying this great game

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7