Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Libertus

Happy new year And Thank You STEvied ownloading Right now!!!
    Last edited by Ishan; January 04, 2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Double Post

Default Re: STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

thanks,and a happy new year too

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Still at I see stevie, well done, and thanks for crediting me...I only made a few historical suggestions
    oops bit of necro-posting here

Signature made by Joar

those historical suggestions where great and a part of history that a did not know,so thanks for that

Default Re: NEW VERSION 26 JANUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

new version out

Default Re: NEW VERSION 26 JANUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

I'm playing this mod for sure and it is very good!

But I have one request: Could you replace those of the factions who has vanilla units with the non-vanilla units?
    Such as Spain, Scotland and Denmark have vanilla units that does'nt fit in the mod with all the other excellent modded units.

If you could do that, it would be just awesome!

thanks for liking this mod!but am not the mod leader of this mod,so i can do not so much.
    i know how too put units in the game but not how too make them,so if you know units from other mods that give permission too use them in this mod then i can put them in,others i can do not much,but i think the vannilla units are not so bad after all.this mod got still some errors in it but most of the time its working good and a have meself a great time with playing different campaigns.

I meant that some of the modded units which allready are in this mod can replace the vanilla ones, not external units from other mods.
    For example Denmark, Norway and Sweden are much alike that some of the swedish and norwegian units in the mod can replace danish vanilla units.
    The same with Spain and Scotland etc...

You don't have to edit the official mod but rather make it like a submod, like this one.

+ rep btw

EDIT: I get ctd in my norway campaign. I attached the save file on this post.
    Last edited by Jupiter93; January 29, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

thanks for autosave rar,checked the autosave but i got no problems too continue the game, see screenschots,maybe you can try again.
    xxx did you install the export_descr_character_traits fix file? the error could be a missing unit card our info_unit card but you schould after first error be able too continue the game,am checking it all now and will put it later in new little minor fixes.
    by the way nice campaign you got goin on there,i never seen armenia so big in this game lol.

edit;and i already gave denmark ownership of some great unit from norway.

if you still not can continue your game,then give me your log file,thanks for comments!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks, indeed Armenia is ravaging the map.
    I installed the export_descr_character_traits fix file but I still got the ctd after ending turn.
    But when I copied and overwrited the files from STEVIESUBMODVERSIONALMOSTLAST.rar into the FA folder, I remembered that 8 files were missing and could not be overwritten.
    So I had to skip over those 8 files and countinues to overwrite the other remaining files.

Maybe that is the problem? Could you check the STEVIESUBMODVERSIONALMOSTLAST.rar for any errors?

did you downloaded the three parts?over a clean 0.80 version

xxxfirst one stevielsubmodalmostlastone,extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    xxx second one changedmapcharacterancillaries and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    xxx third one steviesubmod3forferum and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods

be sure too install in good order.

then install fix jihad movie and put the export_descr_character_traits into FA\mods

and your log is verry strange it does not got an error in it

xxxx edit; will try too make one winrar with all the files in it ,so it is easier too install,maybe tomorrow i wil upload it.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 29, 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Yes I installed it in the precise order as you said, but still a ctd.
    Weird that the log does not show any errors. I am no expert at this my self unfortunately.
    A put-together winrar might be the solution, will wait until tomorrow then.

Do you know how to make units avilable to other factions and delete units from a faction? Is there any step by step tutorial for this?
    I will work on units for Spain, France, HRE, England and Scotland.

i hope i can do it tomorrow, have too fix some names too

here is a tutorial ;Tutorial] How to add an existing unit to another faction

Thanks for the link mate! I'll be waiting for the next fix.

i think tomorrow i can upload it,made the campaingn script too better,now i can script better,so made them better lol,as some of them could crash if something different happends lol,but got too test it,but will bring it out(could already start a campaign so it looks good),so enyone can test it,and i will start new campaign too.
    i had no problems so far as a try the last version of mine submod.hopfully i did the names this time good,as this is the most troubles i have.(sorry for mine bad english lol.

don't know what was happening in your campaign as i could easy continue too play with your saved game,but will see later again.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 30, 2013 at 04:32 PM.

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

Magnificent!

At first i'm eager to try the new upcoming version of your mod and if it still gives ctd, then I could upload you my log.
    I think the real log file is in VirtualStore along with many other FA things.

will upload the new version tomorrow for sure ,with some fixes and some units voices, now all muslim factions can get princess,will surly look at your gamesave if you got a crash again;as i was without troubles playing further with your saved game,it can be something little here.
    don't know if anybody else got same problems like you,as nobody tells if they have passed turn 38,as myself.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 31, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

I even get a ctd when playing FA without your submod.

Here's the log file:

play normal FA 0.80 and then mine little submod,and notice the difference,the 0.80 version is verry good but with some errors in it,and not finishing,just a good beta(Master Zuma, Aetagina and me where trying too get out the errors but somehow it went wrong but love this mod so much that am trying too make a playable version,afterall the work of the original modders was verry good!! ,mine submods brings manny new things in and am trying too fix as manny errors as i can.am playing now version 0.80 and mine submod and anything seems too run good,only when you click too much on the unid cards and building info the game can crash but you can always without problems come back.
    mine new version is ready and will it upload now,so try it,its normally better then the version before and in one winrar.

edit;i think your error in mine submod was your files in your virtual store;before you install mine winrar you gotta remove the FA files there.

thanks for the comments and hope you not crash in the next version our i gotta find out the error.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 01, 2013 at 02:56 PM.