Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: NEW VERSION 6 FEBRUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

I see what you did there and kinda understand it. But this is historical incorrect and in my opinion spoils the excellent mod. The orders skin did not have their factions cavalry clothing but their orders clothing. Could you make an original horse skin for the templar and hospitaller cavalry? Not like their factions skins but their orders skin as BC mod.

Good that you are keeping in touch Steve!

Default Re: NEW VERSION 6 FEBRUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

thanks for comments Jupiter93, just a tought of me;

i feel the way around that it would be strange if all factions in this game would give their order units the same horse clothing,as they got already the order armor and they would like too have the faction clothing as they are fighting in this game for the faction they are recruited and not for the their order.
    and in this game order units are fighting against each other as i can be in war against the frech and with with mine templars against their templars,would they where all the same clothing? i dont think so.

and one book telling this ;the book is from David Hatcher name;
    The Knights Templar are quite different from the other crusaders and were sometimes said to fight in combat against each other, even in the "Holy Land."
    so if templars where fighting against each other why would other orders not?

and if they fight against each other they would had at least different horse clothing?

and in first version of bc,the order knights templar and hospitallers got no horse clothing only heavy horse.

xxx but i can will try too make a second export unit that put for every faction the same order horse clothing but this can take some time.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 13, 2013 at 03:20 PM.

Historically, the order used horses without any representable clothing or their orders clothing. About the orders fighting eachother on pitched battles or 1 vs 1 is only discussable if one of us were professional historian But as far as I know, the order didn't represent their factions by using their faction horse clothing ( I am no expert but this is common knowlegde).

But that doesn't mean that I don't see your point.
    It does make it better to distinguish your order units from the opponents order units in battles, but the fact that it is historical incorrect bugs me (or maybe others too)

If you have time and if you are willing you may use the horses from BC and/or Rusichi (if permission granted)
    That is my strongest advice for your allready excellent mod.

You have allready done alot to this mod and I really appreciate that you are still online working on it and concidering other members ideas and discussing it!

yes jupiter93, i will try too make,our can have permission too use templar and hospitaller horse clothing from other mods,our just use the rushi heavy horse as they are free too use and already in this mod.
    and put the other export unit for players that like the other thing lol.

will take some little time too do this.

sadly orders where in history fighting for their own and in this mod they fight for the faction that recruit them.

Take your time and do not stress about it
    This is only a rewuest, not a demand. So, if you don't want to do it, it is ok for me. I only want to improve this mod with my basic history knowlegde.

Again, take your time and do not hurry

Supersteve!

ok Jupiter93,i have took the horse skins of the kingdoms crusade campaign and put them in this game,s,i guess i can use them as they are from sega medieval total war themself.
    will put them in main mod stevietheconquer and will give too a different export unit for players that like them too fight for their faction.
    thanks for comments
    will fix too a few scripts that where not fired.have a good day!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 14, 2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: some pictures

Default Re: NEW VERSION 16 FEBRUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Thanks Steve! That'll be magnificent!

Note: Swedens faction music is islamic. Please make it european

Idea: The Ayyubid bodyguard is vanilla. Could you replace it with the ones from BC or the ones from Strelac or AlphaDelta?
    (Their units are in this submod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=589112)

Default Re: NEW VERSION 16 FEBRUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Thanks Steve! That'll be magnificent!

Note: Swedens faction music is islamic. Please make it european

Idea: The Ayyubid bodyguard is vanilla. Could you replace it with the ones from BC or the ones from Strelac or AlphaDelta?

edit; i like the bodyguards of Ayyubid lol,so there is no need too change this one,just fixed the music for sweden.

thanks for the comments Jupiter93
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 16, 2013 at 02:45 PM.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Hey,
    will download your new version.
    thanks, +rep and regards

thanks Tartaros,have a good day.

edit;just forgot one unit voices;polish guard but already fix this will be with next small release if i make one more.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    edit; i like the bodyguards of Ayyubid lol,so there is no need too change this one,just fixed the music for sweden.

thanks for the comments Jupiter93
    You're welcome bro. I'll let you know if I stumble upon more ideas

put some new little update;fixed polish guard voice,made loyalty better, i hope,now you can ask ransom,execute ore release rebels\slaves

Default Re: NEW VERSION 19 FEBRUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

some new little update and now gotta wait some time for new update,lol,hope someone enjoy this great mod!

Default Re: NEW VERSION 19 FEBRUARY 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Here are some ideas that will improve your mod heavily:

- Lord Hamiltons english units for England and Sicily (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Unit-Workshop)
    - Mr Crows Sicilian unit roster for Sicily first of all, then France and HRE. (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...an-Unit-Roster)
    - Caudillo87s units for Byzantines and Khwarezm (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...az-Unit-Roster)

If you import these units to your submod, you will then complete FA fully (might as well call it FA 1.0 )

What do you think?

hello jupiter good ideas, but the only one that maybe can be done is the sicily great unit rooster,as i like the roman units that are now in,maybe if i have permission i but some from broken crescent in.
    lord hamiltons units look great but are too few too put in,and are parts from other modders too so it's impossible too use them,i think.

anny way now am in mine polish campaign,and got a good time playing,first allies with lithuania,then they send two assasins and killed mine king!then they besieging one of mine settlements,but i was lucky i got one crusader army close so i could finnish them then the lithuanians where attacked by novgorod and where asking for a ceasefire,lol

from nowhere and without scripted slave bulgarian king Peter Asen besiege a settlement of mine again a used the crusade army that was still close too distroy the army and the bulgarian king lol,no big bug i have find.
    fixing some little things in the export character traits and some missing info and units cards.

Good to know that you're choosing the CSUR at least Too shame that Lord Hamiltons units are left out, buvet well well...

You should be aware of the Lithuanians, Steve. Their scripting armies never loose a battle and a crusade against Vilnius or so will keep them at bay!

new version is out.

Default Re: NEW VERSION 3 March(maart) 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

The Sicilian Roster is awesome and so are you Stevie that added them in your submod!
    Only one question though: Is it possible to make all the factions available in custom battle just like in IC 1405?

Default Re: NEW VERSION 3 March(maart) 2013!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

yes i like sicilians too,after mine polish campaign i will start a campaign with them,about all the faction available in custom battle i think it is not possibel,but you can alway make one faction available in the descr_sm_factions
    and make make another not like:

custom_battle_availability yes
    custom_battle_availability no

I've tried but nothing changes If you have seen the custom battle faction selction in IC 1405 then you see all the factions are available (no trolling)
    Is it possible for you or someone you know to make it so in your submod?