Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: NEW VERSION 15 May 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

Hi, I'm find unit models for my submod for Westeros TW. Can I use units from your submod? With credits of course.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Default Re: NEW VERSION 15 May 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

none of the units are mine,look at the credits from where the units are,i can give no permission for something that is not mine ,the onlClick image for larger version. 

Name:	0007.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	274.4 KB 
ID:	325414 ones are the portraits for fun lol,and i have too make some of them better.notice that the picture comes from miune private mod that is a little bit difference then this submod,the face from the portrait is that of john lennon,member of the beatles lol
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 15, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Ok, and you use this units by permission in your mod?

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

in this submod yes i do have permission,others i will not use them,if someone who is the owner of one of the units here and don't want permission that i can use them i will remove this submod,but i have put all credits in and asked permission too manny modders too them,more i can not say,i am a long time here already lol and still enjoying this great game

Default Re: NEW VERSION 13 july 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

new version now out, one fault i could see in script of agents,one iman without a namefor bulgaria(omani) it made mine campaign ctd after 60 turns,but after i found out what it was i removed the iman from the game i was playing and gave the name in descr_names so next turn he spawned back but this time with the name(and i could continue mine campaign lol) and not without the name,did a little more portraits made better(portraits for fun).the revolt script is working very good now.

ps;added the a portrait of paul mccartney too as a medieval one now, even he is difficult too recognise.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 15, 2015 at 04:04 AM.

Default Re: NEW VERSION 14 july 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

new version;some scripts made better and new script that brings maybe mukarian rebels around massawa if their is some unrest,just too bring a little bit back makuria,a faction that was original in this mod,it is not savecompatible.should be last update,until i see a big ctd.

1=cause ctd;character without a name,so had too correct some names and special from turks,now in new part5
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 24, 2015 at 05:38 AM.

Default Re: NEW VERSION 24 july 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

there was something wrong with part 2,it was the same as part 2 from basic mod so put new part 2 in,and new part 5(has now selecting heir script from miguel_80,gigantus in it)

new version,just too put city damietta into the game,some scripts made better.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 29, 2015 at 04:10 AM.

Default Re: NEW VERSION 29 july 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

Hi Stevie,

I follow your work and your postings. One (silly) questions. Will there be a "final" version of this submod?
    I can't download every week an update :-( .. So don't get me wrong - you do a great work!!
    Sorry for my bad english.. hope you understand me

Greets Marc

Default Re: NEW VERSION 29 july 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 FA

lol yes known,there will be 1 more update and that's gona be the last one it is almost ready,just too do some little more things,and thanks for playing this submod

edit;just updated the links with final part 5,only i big ctd can make it another one as a fix.

lol i got too stop one time,now am gonna do nothing else then play the game.

EDIT AGAIN;this is really really the last update,just inproved some portraits and made some new once for the last time,this schould be game save compatible!

edit;saw mongol tax was buged,fixed it,now 5000 tax
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 08, 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 8 september 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

new update some little things must start new campaign too have effect.

fixed now for good the mongol tax
    saw one text was missing in vnv tex,about bankrupscy for armenia fixed this.
    made export_character traits file better,hope now the drink traits are better.
    some new funny portraits for fun lol.
    for seljuks that will have manny ottoman famous characters(after ottoman come you can recruit ottoman units and janissaries units) will come too a Çandarli family member,so his sons can have the trait Çandarli family too,with ancillary for leader of family.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 08, 2015 at 04:35 PM.

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 8 september 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    new update some little things must start new campaign too have effect.

fixed now for good the mongol tax
    saw one text was missing in vnv tex,about bankrupscy for armenia fixed this.
    made export_character traits file better,hope now the drink traits are better.
    some new funny portraits for fun lol.
    for seljuks that will have manny ottoman famous characters(after ottoman come you can recruit ottoman units and janissaries units) will come too a Çandarli family member,so his sons can have the trait Çandarli family too,with ancillary for leader of family.

There is no more files to download Stevie!

must work now click on downloadlink and then click on download via uw browster

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    must work now click on downloadlink and then click on download via uw browster

Ohh Thsnk you very much. Finest work!

put new link part 5,there was something wrong with authority of factionleader,now it schould be good,sadly you need a new campaign too make it work.

damn,again a corrupted export_character files as it disorder the authority again,but now i found out what is was,got write it in notepad++ and save it then,go too the last line and then enter and save.

now new version have some new settlement;sijilmassa,it replace debarwa,so needs a new campaign and some little changes,but now it should work really good.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 26, 2015 at 07:11 PM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 27 september 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

new update;CTUR mod from;KARAISLAM is now in.

CTUR mod from;KARAISLAM
    credits;
    ---------
    KARAISLAM
    broken crescent team(from alpha delta to byzantine boy)
    Gigantus for his technical help
    marka team
    osp
    oim2
    goofy
    pacco
    sumskillz
    Rampante-Cid
    finix

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 27 september 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

Can u add more units from CSUR Mod ?

you mean CTUR?if so, i think i put all the units from that great turkish rooster.remember their are turkomans that are mercenaries.

nope, CSUR mod with Sicilians

well i put in all units from that great sicilian rooster that i was a able too do,and follow the mods rules,their is one unit that comes when charles of anjou come with the french,for the rest it was a long time ago.so this is al i can do,i think it is not so bad.