Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 16 MARCH 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    strange,i hope i have stil part 5,will look for it

edit;it seems that i have not annymore part5,but i think you can play without the part 5,as normally part bellumpart 1 has all the files that part 5 got.just delete part 5 and install the other parts.

xjust downloads all parts and extract them first part 1 then part 2 then part 3 then part 4 then part bellumpart1 and as last one bellum part2,normally it schould work if not then i have too upload again the whole mod,as i manage too make part 5 dissepear(but all files schould be in part bellumpart1(lucky))
    thanks much. It worked without part 5

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 3 APRIL 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

just some little fix in export_character file,when a factionleader is a regent and he gets the civil war message(before he get the trait factionleader),then even if he got more then 8 authority the civil war does not stop,now it does,plus some great peasant unit from Peoleogos,for poland and hungary.normally it is savecompatible.1 more crazy portrait lol.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 3 APRIL 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hi Stevietheconquer, wich one is the newest update? can you link me

one page 1 is the newest,their is all you need

Hi stevietheconcour, thanks, one question please

Can i just instal it over the old one or must i delete/ uninstal the old one first?

i think you can just install over it,but too be sure just delete old one and install new one.

Hi stevietheconconquer,
    playing the mongols i got a CTD, i have the logfile but its to big to attach (41MB) so i copy the last few lines here:

16:36:38.713 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy_winter.lighting,,not found
    16:36:38.713 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy_winter.lighting,,not found
    16:36:38.713 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy_winter.lighting,196
    16:36:38.714 [system.io] [info] open: found data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy_winter.lighting (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    16:36:38.714 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/DSA/data/globallighting/env_maps/environment_afternoon_cloudy_winter.texture
    16:36:38.714 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/DSA/data/globallighting/env_maps/environment_afternoon_cloudy_winter.texture
    16:36:38.714 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy_winter.lighting,,,-196
    16:36:38.715 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_UNDECLARED_ATTACK from transgressor faction 1F659488 against faction 1F6597D6
    16:36:38.904 [system.io] [trace] file open,,2BA82B58,3545570
    16:36:38.904 [system.io] [info] open: found temp/campaign_battle.rpy (from: G:\games\MTWII)
    16:36:38.922 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_lose.bik]Pause on
    16:36:38.922 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_lose.bik]Pause on
    16:36:39.374 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

is this a cdt while you where into battle?if not then just give me your saved game,i have the game also installed so i can see clearer.

hi Stevietheconquer, this happend in end turns at this moment my computer is send away for reperations and will take a week for my computer returns, i will have a look if i have the save file, but i dont think i have it becose i started a new game and it happend after a few turns but ill have a look if i have my computer

i think already what it can be the ctd,sometimes their can be factions that be destroyed,they lost their last settlement,our they have no factionleader and heir anymore,sometimes the game will crash(tought i fixed that but their seems too be some error their) but if you know wich faction it is that has been destroyed,then you must go too game console(when you are playing the game on the campaign map) and typ their: surrender_regions and the name of that faction,like if it was poland then you schould typ surrender_regions poland,the faction will then be horde and your game schould then continue,if you hit the end turn.

edit;put some new bellumpart 2 and some more new music,more music for rajputs.schould be savecompatible,little inprovements and some more portraits for fun.

edit2:new part bellumpart2(more portraits made better and some new onces,2 names that where missing added.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 11, 2016 at 03:35 PM.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 11 july 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Holy snacks! How have I not seen this sub mod/played it?! I LOVED Ferrum Aeternum and was seriously miffed when development stopped, thank you random google searching! THANK YOU!

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 15 augustus 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

some new update with jukoman units as they are really good too play with,will update them too as he is still making new units and let them use by anyone,thanks for that!

some information:

new update;jukomancossacks368sumskiltzpaccogustaveRazorclivuspaleologosunits
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    jukoman units :unit cards by blad398 and some from lepton and me(very little)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 dismounted feudal knights,shields from gimisandy and Nikossaiz
    2 armored dismouted clergy,schields from battle for baltic
    3 rekka,upgrade
    4 nor noble axemen,schields from the last kingdom,Donovan.
    5 east europen knights:for serbia and poland
    6 chivalric knights
    7 noble swordsmen,upgrade
    8 gothic knights
    9 dismounted bruder
    10 livonian
    11 teutonic, knights,upgrade 1 and 2
    12 ritterbruder
    13 irish kerns,upgrade is from bellum crucis
    14 nor_longbow, upgrade
    15 viking raiders
    16 religious fanatics
    17 crusader knights
    18 dismounted crusader knights
    19 ne bodyguard,se bodyguard
    20 Pronoiarii
    21 zweihander, upgrade
    22 dismounted norman knights,schields from the last kigdom,Donovan.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Razor:roman armored mount,for unit Kataphractoi

cossacks368 units
    ------------------------------------------------
    1 armored swordsmen,upgrade
    2 yeoman archers,upgrade
    3 english knights
    4 Kavallarioi Heavy Cavalary, upgrade
    5 Scoutatoi Swordsmen, last upgrade

Smuskilz,pacco,gustave
    -----------------------
    1 sudanese javelin
    2 nubian spearmen
    3 arabian cavalry,used by omans
    4 bedouin cavalry

paleologos units
    -----------------
    mercenary frankish knights, upgrade

and hopefully i found the reason why the game sometimes cdt's after clicking on the mercenary galley(the info units card was too big)

edit;some wrong region name in the descr_win_conditions txt,i have a fix for it,so if you want too play with venice take this one,and too better for your saved game for every faction look down of page,normally save game compatible.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 21, 2016 at 01:50 PM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 15 augustus 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Cheers for these latest updates, Stevie. Just installed them and looking forward to the latest features.

You are an indefatigable cobbler of mods -- thanks for your hard work, as always!

thank you their will be more updates and scripts make better.

remember this;sometimes their can be factions that be destroyed,they lost their last settlement,our they have no factionleader and heir anymore,sometimes the game will crash(tought i fixed that but their seems too be some error their) but if you know wich faction it is that has been destroyed,then you must go too game console(when you are playing the game on the campaign map) and typ their: surrender_regions and the name of that faction,like if it was poland then you schould typ surrender_regions poland,the faction will then be horde and your game schould then continue,if you hit the end turn.

is it just the descr_win_conditions.rar for update or the full download on page 1? my friend

i will upload a update soon today,so you don't need the descr_wincondition file anymore,and then too be sure download and install them like this,i known it a lot of files but this is only way i known too install this great mod;
    1:download all the 4 parts(and then part bellumpart1 and bellumpart2)the bellum part 1 and bellum part2 always as last one(but not after jokoman units).and if you want you can download part jukomancossacks368sumskiltzpaccogustaveRazorclivusunits too,this got too be installed ass very last one!!!!!

edit;put a new downloadlink for last update;jukomansecondone,got more now:

23 battle_model: for first king of jerusalem,baldwin the leper,the black prince,richard the lionhearted, barbarosa, philips augustus
    24 italian cavalry militia
    25 model strat for baldwin king of jerusalem,the black prince,richard the lion,frederick bararossa,philips augustus
    more historical figures come,even henry the eight(turn 666),ivan the terrible,all the venice doges,all fames sultans of ottomzans,all english kings,scots kings and more,and made campaign script better ,made some portraits better too,got too start a campaign,and me too too test this version,bad all the new events were tested and ctd clear but you never konwn...

remember this;sometimes their can be factions that be destroyed,they lost their last settlement,our they have no factionleader and heir anymore,sometimes the game will crash(tought i fixed that but their seems too be some error their) but if you know wich faction it is that has been destroyed,then you must go too game console(when you are playing the game on the campaign map) and typ their: surrender_regions and the name of that faction,like if it was poland then you schould typ surrender_regions poland,the faction will then be horde and your game schould then continue,if you hit the end turn.

and you can always give your saved game too me and i can look at it if nesecerlely.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 29, 2016 at 12:14 PM.

Hi mate, i downloaded the links you see donw here is this ok???

full upload FA ; downloadlink 1
    downloadlink 2
    downloadlink 3
    downloadlink part 4;l
    new update FAsteviessubmod;part BELLUMPART1link:
    BELLUM Part TWO
    XXXXXXjukomancossacks368sumskiltzpaccogustaveRazorclivusunits;downlink:

yes this looks good

EDIT:put this file,descr_character txt into your MODS\DSA\data direction then you will see strat model for richard lionheart,as he was showed wrong one.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 30, 2016 at 02:42 PM.

after playing with poland am in turn 33,i notice that the message of cival war keep on coming even when the king has more then 8 authority and so ended the civil war,but i fixed it,put this export_descr_character_traits txt in your MODS\DSA\data and replace the old one,it schould be save game compatible.

EDIT;still playing poland turn 89,no ctd,but notice the ai is recruiting almost no cavalry,so here is export_descr_units file that makes ai recruite more cavalry,just put it in MODS\DSA\data

am testing some little things too so their will be serten a new update coming.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 04, 2016 at 03:13 PM.

thanks Stevietheconquer