Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

it's done,now it schould be good.

updated part1,part3, part4, part7(stays the same only some little fixes and inprovements(got start new campaign)
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 17, 2018 at 03:27 PM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

update part 1,3,4,5 and 7.

edit;as i am already in turn 383,and in gun powder discovery time,i saw that cannon towers are fireing arrow bolts,i already fix it but am tsting it if it is really fixed as mine cannon towers are now fireing cannon balls,will update part 1 one day so it will be fixed.

2092018 updated part 1,part4 and part6,one unit founded that was missing the textures update files and so put them in.

8/09/2018; updated part 1,3 and 4,small fixes and inprovements,traits fixes from bovi,now the hanseatic leaugue is no more a guild but a building you can build in the regions were their was one in history,if you have a port and a city or castle,fortress,made some portraits better.

edit:for the first time i figure out how too put the skynet battle ai from Z3N into this mod,so you can try it now,even thou the germanicus battle ai is very good too,but the code in the campaign_script from Z3N it very shorter then the germanicus code and so the turn in campaign go a little faster.

update 14/09/2018;

updated part 1,3,4 and 7 and Z3N battleai, you got too start new campaign too see effects of it,and if you play with Z3N battleai,then you got extract it again at last one!!!!

fixed some names in descr_strat,changed the byzantium family tree,now alexius is 5 years and is underaged heir,as i got his age wrong and i used the wrong family name,and some little ones,hopely i found no others now,only try too inprove some portraits if i can lol.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 13, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi mate,
    If i download all 10 links on page 1 is this the whole mod? and install game 8.0 ferrum Aeterum first or is the FA allready included?

Thanks mate

yes this is the whole mod,just download the 10 parts you don't need annything else,it's too make it easier too download FA.

greetings mate!

edit 18092018;updated part 1,3,4 and 7 and Z3N battleai, you got too start new campaign too see effects of it fixed the hanseatic buildings,as i forgot one thing,changed the rus family a little now historic factionleader.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 18, 2018 at 04:18 PM.

Hi mate,

So if i am correct i dont have to install game 8.0 ferrum Aeterum first ???

yes you are correct!you don't need 8.0 ferrum,all you need are the files on page 1,i hope you can install it,sorry for mine bad english lol,have a good day!

Thx mate

Plaut's Avatar Civis

cant download link 5, help please?

try this link from mediafire;http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4g45b...PART5.rar/file

edit;updated(30/09/2018) part 1,3 and 4(must start new campaign,1 more famil member for france,more little fixes and some made better portraits)

if you use z3nbattleai,then you have to put it in again as last one.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 30, 2018 at 04:16 PM.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Great mod, but the battles are incredibly fast-paced. Is this supposed to be so? Most mods rather try to slow them down...

yes battles are faster i think(but long enough for me),as not everyone has so much time to play long battles,but i think they are ok,it's just a matter of taste,and their are some longer battle to if the ai builds up its economy and armies,but i do not known much about the battle files.

edit;sorry for mine bad english

I understand, thanks for your reply. I'm not a native English speaker, either, and your English is totally fine. Just so that you know: "To" with one O is the preposition (to a place), the "too" with two Os is the one who means "also".

noted one thing when a general of anny faction become rebel,his bodyguard unit becomes always the same bodyguard and not the one that he got before,i fixed that and will give it in next update,just a little but something.

edit;thank you Elendil 03,i was a little confused about the to and too,i hope i understand it now.
    updated part1 and part 4,schould be compatible with the older files,and now it schould be good.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 09, 2018 at 02:56 PM.

is kara-khitai supposed to be unplayable?

they are full playable

edit;have too give another update as i am now looking at swedish family members,and the princess gave a little error when you click on her,will fix this one.

updated part 1,3,4,5 and the z3nbattleai(now sverker II is the factionheir for sweden,he is 13 and will come around turn 6 from ahidden family tree,fixed the some error voices for swedish princess)

f you use z3nbattleai,then you have to put it in again as last one.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 13, 2018 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn920819 View Post
    is kara-khitai supposed to be unplayable?
    well they are a difficult faction too play,as mongols will attack them and will try too destroy them,so best you can do is go west and conquer as much settlements as you can and try too reach the sea lol and conquer an island to be save their,but you will have too fight for your live probely too keep alive,after mongols attack you, you maybe can become their vassals? they are ment too be very difficult as in real history they were destroyed.

edit;one of these days i have too start a campaign with them and test them,but i am only one men,but they are surly a test for keeping them alive(as it schould be)
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 13, 2018 at 03:41 PM.

Stevie, how many of the WotW modes did you actually use?

Sorry, I meant "models", not "modes".
    Damn... I can't edit my posts.

am not sure how manny,but they look good and it is good that they are free too use.they are in england,scotland and some generals battle models,you can see them in custom battles.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    well they are a difficult faction too play,as mongols will attack them and will try too destroy them,so best you can do is go west and conquer as much settlements as you can and try too reach the sea lol and conquer an island to be save their,but you will have too fight for your live probely too keep alive,after mongols attack you, you maybe can become their vassals? they are ment too be very difficult as in real history they were destroyed.

edit;one of these days i have too start a campaign with them and test them,but i am only one men,but they are surly a test for keeping them alive(as it schould be)
    There's no music on main menu and my game crashes whenever i choose to play kara-khitai on campaign mode(fatal graphic error???) and I don't see them in custom battle either, why is that?