Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

i will check it soon,i did not kown this

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION15 22 march 2017!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

oh sorry about these textures,it has nothing too do with this mod,i have put them be accident there,you can egnore them i will destroy them the next time.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Playing as Bizantines, Corinth stone Castle has no collision, Venice army just walked trough my walls like a ghost.

well when ottomans conquered constantinople,they get in by someone who let some door open......

but go too did you try this;IF YOU ARE PLAYING WITH EASTERN ROMANS AND YOU DON't WANT THE ENEMY TOO WALK THROUGH YOUR CASTLE WALLS JUST GO TOO MODS\DSA\DATA\SETTLEMENTS\south_european and destroy there the castle map this schould fix that.

The entire OP is really confusing and messy, I think it could be a bit better sorted.

I mean just take a look at any Gigantus post, and you'll see what I mean, its clean, concise and easy to read. Not that difficult to do.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; January 27, 2018 at 03:50 PM.

yes i known but i have too give a lot of credits,and if you read a little bit longer then it is not so difficult,just download from above too down.

i have now made hindu accent better and to in the battle and made more accents better,like danes and polish.now rajputs are different and better to play.

something went wrong and causes some errors in battle,i will upload the good sound files later in the day and hope someone can test them then.

edit;now it should be good

ok next update will have some more unit of rajputs have the hindu accent,and russia soldiers will have to in the russian langue in battle and some other
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 10, 2018 at 04:56 PM.

updated the sound files,now more voices added and put some battle voice in that i forget the last time,and fixed 1 unit from sicily that was ctd the game,it should be save compatible,maybe first time load will crash but second time it should work good.

ok sorry their is something wrong in the battle,i will figure out what it and then i will reupload the files,very sorry about this,becausce the voices are really good.

edit;i found out what it was and fixed it now it schould work good,try and test and see.

sorted the first page better this schould be the last update,but it's a good one.

edit 26022018:put a new soundspart1 in;new accent norway(maybe not perfect but better then the english from before(battle is in swedish,german and some in norw) made some other better
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 26, 2018 at 11:24 AM.

last part 10 soundspart 1 is uploaded now it schould be finished,and rajputs schould be now better in battle to and some other factions too,better start new campaign as this is a big file of voices.

hope someone can play with them as i do,i love the rajput faction.

Hello steviethecounquer!
    I started making my own submod for Ferrum Aeternum. I have still to give a name to my submod, but the focus will be to mainly edit the campaign rather than improving the visual and sounds (as you did). As for now, I'm finishing editing the campaign map, and next I'm going to rework the descr.strat and export descr.buildings and maybe a few other things. What I need is to for you to tell me, where did you get some strat map models. I mean the caliph model and the agents of Kara-Khitai which I would like to use in my mod. Where should I ask for permission to use them. Thank you in advance.

i did much more then the sounds and visuals lol,but that is not inportend.

the strat models for kara khita are from the blue lotus team(total war rome);;;;they are from the original FA mod and are already given credit for it,they look good.

the caliph i think are from bellum crucis and broken crecent,but model is from the crusaders campaign,do what you want it's good you wanna make it better the kara khitan faction is not compleeted,but is interesting to play with.

make anny submod you want to make it's alright.

i do not known if annyone is playing this mod but it does not matter because i do, lol and having some fun now with the rajputs,it's just a good game
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 15, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Thank you for your answers. Forgive me about saying what I said about the mod. I meant that I will not rework the mod in such details as you did. My aim is to improve the campaign in general. Anyway, it seems it will be my private submod, not all the other mods gave me permission to use their work. So I will not release it. And this means I don't need any permission, can take whatever I want. Also, as you said, perhaps not many people play this mod, so a public release is not necessary. I don't understand it cuz it is a very good mod. Thank you again!

thank you for your good words(it is work from manny years hunting crazy bugs), mine english is not so good lol,and yes this mod is very good and sorry to hear that you not getting all the permisions to make the submod,but if you can play it then it's already very good,enjoy this game!have a good day!

edit;playing battles with the rajputs,in some cities around india(outside the cities,castles),when the battle starts,if you see some strange white or black dark images on the ground,then put your grass detail to zero and the ground textures will be normal again,you can do this in the battle itself to.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 15, 2018 at 02:36 PM.

Very fun mod, really adds much to FA
    Last edited by Mamlaz; April 29, 2018 at 04:43 PM.

thank you

Link to part 7 doesn't work anymore... Can you re-upload it ? Is it playable without part 7 ?
    Thank you in advance.

ok uploaded it again

edit;am not sure if it's the wright part 7,can you test all the units in custom battle,they should all work good.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 04, 2018 at 02:28 PM.

ok i have deleted all the files and will upload new files with the wright names now directly from mine own mod at mine computer,so it will be for sure the good files,sorry for this messy stuf will bring new links soon.

Ok, thank you so much !