Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	336.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	359631
    thanks Ishan for this great banner

(this is a full install of the mod FA,you don't need anny other files!(this to make it more easy to instal this great mod,thanks for all the members of this great fa mod ateagina, tzar, master zuma and others!)

CREDITS
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    CREDITS FA(DSA folder)forgive me if i forgot someone or any mod-------------------------------------------------------------------------look here to for credits!>>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

scripters coders bovi and kull QuintusSertorius from eb2 team(others this game would crash, if factionleader and heir dies at the same time)
    great russian modders; jukoman blade38 lepton komatozz lezvie and from bulat steel Leeekaaa and sripter,coder OPASEH and battleai bitterhowl
    Alpha delta and Broken Crescent team;great rajput and other units
    and modder0TheLastTemplar0
    manny units from GEMINI][SANDY
    credits "Bellum Crucis 7.0 3D Models" and "Mr.Crow's CSUR"
    WAR OF THE WEST TEAM(manny units for england,scotland and some helmets used by jukoman for the king models

Kostic units are used from KCC 0.9.4 (v2) mod
    --------------------------------
    scouts
    prussian spearmen
    axemen(nor_noble_axemen)
    christian guard

Tsardoms Total War Team
    --------------------------------
    Jurcek1987 - unit maker, modeller, coder and RC expert
    Bardas Phokas - unit maker, modeller and skinner
    Miszel - unit maker, modeller, skinner, 2D art
    Hrobatos (retired) - unit maker, modeller and skinner
    VINC.XXIII (retired) - unit maker, modeller and skinner
    k/t - unit stats and RC/RR implementation
    Vipman - coder and scripter
    Wallachian - mod leader, organiser and historian
    Unit Models & Skinning
    ----------------------------
    phoenix[illusion]
    Mattheus
    Hrobatos
    VINC.XXIII
    Cesco
    Yelü Dashi
    Jurcek1987
    Bardas Phokas
    Miszel
    Artizan
    Il_duce
    Moravexxx
    Adnan
    Royal Jester
    Coding and scripts
    ---------------------
    il duce | SpyrosM91
    Vipman | Neadal
    Jurcek1987
    Stevietheconqueror
    Concept Art & 2D Art
    Thinkerman
    Miszel
    DobroVece
    Hrobatos
    Original Tsardoms Team:
    ------------------------------
    phoenix[illusion] - unit materials, models, skins
    Matthaeus - unit materials, models, skins
    il_duce- mapper, unit materials, models, skins
    -------------------------------------------------------
    -Kostic (some southern european portraits)
    -joar
    -absinthia-some of the lithuania units from Wrath of the Norsemen: The Baltic Release mod
    - Hundert Year War team
    - Bulgaria TW Team
    - joedreck -Banner & Symbol MOD
    - Salty- shields mods
    - burrek- skins
    - CAUDILLO87
    - xeryx - xai mod
    - Charge- map textures
    - MADTAO (BALTS)- lithuania mod
    - DisgruntledGoat- skins
    - DieKugelstoßer- skins
    - Alletun- coa's (symbols)
    - DeZzErX - Flanders Mod
    - Laca's- Byzantine Unit (heavy spear)
    - riczu74 - blockade-siege icon
    - Caius Britannicus - Crusades - BI (models,skins)
    - Blue Lotus Team - cas models and skins
    - Rex Cobalt's - ORDO TEUTONICUS
    - Agart and Overlord.ru - Strat map settlements
    - waitcu - Three Kingdoms: Total War
    - Argent Usher (real horses)
    - B.ward (modding resources templates)
    - Kalos (bringing justice to the horde!)
    - Lt_dave (timurids and mongols skins)
    - KnightErrant (Modding tools)
    - CBUR (ERE roster)
    - Rusichi: Total World team (for allow the use of their mod)
    - Chivalry TW - Models elements
    - 1066 conquest - Models
    - magus - blood mod
    - davide.cool - better grass
    - Musculus Maximus - Menu layout
    - Alpha Delta/Strelac & BC Team - Unit Rosters (models)
    - Horsearcher - Skymod
    - Forrest Gump - The Mercenary Shoppe
    - Blood Broads & Bastards v4.0 - Dearmad and Pnutmaster
    - Rev. - strat model weapons
    WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN MOD
    modder ishan
    units from;Happytime mod
    twittybird noble titles and wiki leaks(good but you gotta check them twice,but who knowns what happens in the past?)lol,as lucky this is only a game
    great coder Withwnar and gigantus and manny more who i forgot too call by name
    xxxXVIIth Century TW team and(trashing_mad) gun units for poland and russia, armenia,georgia and serbia and some of the polish units
    M2TW mods: Rusichi Total War, Anatolian Principalities, Bellum Crucis, Broken Crescent
    Mount and Blade Warband mods: 1257AD, 12th0.3, 16th Century the Northern Hemisphere, Fires of War, RusXIII, Sands of Faith
    Modelers: Karaislam, Sumskilz
    voices rajputs;rajput indian friends
    Z3N BATTLE AI and bitterhowl,campaign ai pinterai
    campaign ai;Maracas based heavely on piterai.
    xxxxcredits too for PEOLEOGOS for his peasant unit,used here for poland and hungary.
    great modder cossacks368
    and work from;WotW team for scotland and england,great units!and manny battle models for english and scottish characters that are coming into this submod.
    and work from jukoman blade38 lepton and paleologos,broken crecent alpha delta thelasttemplar
    and german foot men from Bardas Phokas with some wow material and mod CBUR TEAM, caudillo87 khawzermian units(and lepton)RUCHI TEAM
    BATTLE FOR BALTIC UNITS for sweden and norway;upgrade sweden axemen, swedish lancers upgrade,dismounted lendermenn(norway and sweden)
    MIGHTYPOTATO units;bill militia,partisan militia,first upgrade,CREDITS;
    Mount and Blade:
    -The Crusader Way to Expiation Team
    -Lucas the Benevolent
    Total War:
    -Lord Hamilton
    -Jukoman
    MOD Anatolian Principles UNITS
    MOD Asia empire UNITS and settlements(on battlefield)from chinese mods,againster
    new voices from againster,and new voices for princesses(kara kitan,arbic,polish,hindu(new accent)swedish and some other,
    (fixed an error with passive crossbow with sicily) much beter voices now and normally save compatible
    voices from Ha Hawk and some swedish voices from crosscheck86(swedish and polish accents),and new polish and swedish accents for princeses.
    new settlements from asian empire for FA,from chinese mods,againster for mongol and kara kithai cities,and for cumans,yarkland onces,rajputs the aztec city.
    Backbone Studios - Chinese battle settlements
    Unit models:Mars, Ranger86, Shenji
    Buildings:Gate, drogonlegend The Hidden,Construction: Dragon, small dimension, big radish
    MOD AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT FROM ATAEGINA
    Razor:roman armored mount,for unit Kataphractoi
    Rev
    ------
    battle models;balian, guy chatil, conrad,raymond and raynald,for crusaders
    cossacks368 units Smuskilz,pacco,gustave
    and some scripts from usedtobeross
    CTUR mod from;KARAISLAM
    credits;
    ---------
    KARAISLAM
    Koultouras, Pacco's and Leif Erikson's shileds textures of some turkish units and from Karaislam
    broken crescent team(from alpha delta to byzantine boy)
    Gigantus for his technical help
    marka team
    osp
    oim2
    goofy
    pacco
    sumskillz
    Rampante-Cid
    finix
    Master Zuma,Ateagina
    Kahvipannu;arab heavy horse
    Caudillo87 & RuishiMarka team, for their excellent modelling and texturing of the Roman and Persian rosters
    MightyPotato
    Mount and Blade:
    -The Crusader Way to Expiation Team
    -Lucas the Benevolent

xxxx parts of Medieval 2 roster overhaul: 13th century France(noble knights,voulge militia and french king and officers
    Asset credits:
    -MightyPotato
    - Medieval Kingdoms Total War team
    - Pino69
    - Lucas the Benevolent
    - Mr. Crow
    - Rus 13th Century
    - Rusichi Total War
    - Marka
    - Narf
    - Rathos
    - Crusaders Way to Expiation Team
    - Lord Hamilton
    - Stainless Steel 6.4 mod team
    - Anthonius II
    manny units from GEMINI][SANDY

INSTALINSTRUCTION NEW VERSION
    ------------------------------------------
    step 1xx download link from google drive or from mega nz and extract the winrar file(click right and click extract files and Direct the file to the mods map, which should be placed within the "mods" folder of your main "Medieval II Total War" folder.if you did this then their now most be a DSA folder(were the americas mod folder and the othe kingdoms expansies are)

xxxxx now you should have a folder there that have the name DSA,open it and look for dsa.bat,click it right with your mouse and make a shortcut,put that shortcut too your desktop.from this shortcut you can laugh the game.then it should work and FA(DSA) starts too load,it can be that the first time it will ctd,then go too DSA folder\data\world\maps\base and destroy their the file map.rwm so it can rebuild,laugh the DSA(fa) mod again!

XXXanother way too do it is to put the winrar from google drive in one new created folder on your desktop then extract it in that new map( ,now you got a map with name DSA,now put this DSA map into medieval total war II\mods folder,so they are in the same place as the other kingdom expansions, like crusaders,americas,british_isles,teutonic folder, then you should have a folder there that have the name DSA,open it and look for dsa.bat,click it right with your mouse and make a shortcut,put that shortcut too your desktop.from this shortcut you can laugh the game.then it should work and FA starts too load.it can be that the first time it will ctd,then go too DSA folder\data\world\maps\base and destroy their the file map.rwm so it can rebuild,laugh the DSA

XXXXIF YOU HAVE AN EARLIER VERSION OF THIS MOD,THEN DELETE IT BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE NEW VERSION!!!!!(in your mods folder,a map with name DSA
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from 5/11/2020 FINAL VESION!!!!!(very good things!!)
    ----------------------------------------FIRST INSTALL THIS ONE!
    fulldsa(famod);google drive downloadlink:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Psk...ew?usp=sharing (DELETE LAST VERSION, folder that has name DSA in the mods parts,THEN INSTALL THIS VERSION!)
    fulldsa(FA mod)mega nz downloadlink ;https://mega.nz/file/8BgEyAYJ#OFsnWV...fBb00Vcr8cm60Y

PART2 :SECOND ONE TO INSTALL THIS ONE!LAST UPDATE 02/04/2023 SECOND ONE TO INSTALL!(more versions maybe will come, must start new campaign!)has some map elements from cossacks368 1405 mod.
    downloadlink second one!;12/02/2024 downloadlink part 2: https://mega.nz/file/EZpyADRJ#y5Rqrx...KV-OxG-lpNY4c8 extrat to mods direction and overwrite the files,then.
    a fix for the hands battle events(is savegamecompatible!)(more characters coming in and some small fixes) now some kings can do to a tournament to make better authority.XXXwhen marriageoffering a daughter outside of the family tree,will get offering a new man,he can have a noble title(mostly the english onces,but others too,so check if he got an title,if not wait till an other one got one,good for roleplaying) XXXXINPORTEND;i had only 1 error and solved it by;before you do you next turn(if it cdt at the end of the turn) toggle_fow in gameconsole and go to gameoptions and be sure that follow ai movements is on,it will take some very time to end the turn but it will end with a good result and you can play further.

PART3;(LAST ONE TO INSTALL!(IF YOU DON4T USE THE BITTERHOWL AI CAMPAIGN))NEW PORTRAITS AND MORE!!!(INSTALL AS LAST ONE!!THIRD ONE!)new northern portraits now too,from art from medieval kingdoms total war attila,Finix,crusader kings and manny more from internet(if i can not use them then i will delete them)some of them i reworked.(now it will take some time,if any till i update again,will be only portraits now,i will see)
    from LAST 12/02/2024 downloadlink part 3: https://mega.nz/file/8dYAXRCR#6V0OUx...eim1Uj0uR87DWI

XXX you can use too Bitterhowl campaign ai; install it as last one;extract it too mods/
    1/07/2023 downloadlink :https://mega.nz/file/hYgjSJLb#YdW1sD...DJxHBAn5uRPSQQ

NEEDS NEW CAMPAIGN!!!!
    -----------------------------------INSTALLINSTRUCTIONART1 FIRST THEN PART 2 THEN PART3 AND IF YOU WANT BITTERHOWL CAMPAIGN AI INSTALL IT AS LAST ONE!!!

TrueGeneral: Aimless Steel
    from bitterhowl,formations I use are made by GrandViz, he is the best. Pathfinding made by z3n, as well as initial .xmls.

BITTERHOWL advice;Don't forget to set unit size to normal and some changes by me.(game tip:before every big battle,save your game and leave the game,the return to the game and fight the battle)

campaign ai;by Maracas it comes from very much modified PiterAI (new Artificial intelligence)
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 12, 2024 at 01:21 PM. Reason: more portraits

Libertus

Default Re: STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Waiting For this!!.good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DMX23 View Post
    Waiting For this!!.good luck
    thanks,hope you can play this one

Libertus

I'ts Perfeeeect!!!!! what a beautiful Mod.NOW we can put FA on THE Top 5 of the best mods of MTW2 .Well done broo !!

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

thank you stevie!

thanks for downloading it and trying it,let me know if you get fatal errors,then i try too fix them ,have a good playing time

ps;just forgot too put in the swedish crown,but will put in next version,as i will start new campaign and test this great mod

edit;swedish crown now in new version.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 04, 2011 at 03:23 PM.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

stevie congrats.

thanks karaislam

Sorry for nitpicking but couple of things i wanted to suggest:
    First of all please don't use colored text, if you want to highlight something then make it bold or underline it, that's sufficient enough.
    Then remove the main mod's download links as that's not required, because you have placed this as a submod in same hosted forum so it's self-explanatory for people that they require FA installed if they wanna try out your mod. Similarly remove the credit list of FA from it, provide a link to that thread if that's a requirement\demand from the mod leader.

Then the main thing that matters is to divide your opening post in 4 sections:
    1) Download link for your submod, followed by installation instructions.
    2) What does your submod contains? As far as i can see you have only mentioned a few sentences but your mod is 349 MB in filesize so surely there is more to it.
    3) Previews\Screenshots if there is some visual work from you or want to describe some changes done by you.
    4) Lastly credits to the people who gave you permissions to use their stuff in any or helped you etc, which you have already done.

Moreover if possible try to give you mod a meaning with a name that defines your mod instead of your username & make a banner for it if possible otherwise i will make one for you.

Lastly congrats on your release, i'm sure seeing the filesize that you have worked hard on it & added some cool features.

Thanks Ishan for this information,trying too do this as much as i can

the changes i made are mostly scripts and fixed some errors that players had when playing the version 0.80,and saying what scripts i done is not so good,because then they are no suprise annymore lol.

now that i have some more moding skills then before i can fix more things that went wrong before lol,as everyone got to learn.

lol i have too think hard too find a new name, about banner, don't know how too make this our what it is
    and yes this took me some modding time, but did it with pleasure and hope someone likes it
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 05, 2011 at 12:14 PM.

Yes it looks much better now.
    And you can use this banner if you want.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Anyways congrats on your release and keep up the good work, you lack photoshop skills it seems so you can open a thread about it in mod workshop and then PM me the link, i shall help you improve those if interested, not that i'm an artist but i will teach what i know.

+rep for your hard work.

yes Ishan lol am a noob about photoshop,never use it,i don't have it, i use photofilter and thats not the same lol,but only doing it for fun,will look maybe on modshop for it,thanks for information
    nice looking banneryou are a artist!

ps;plus rep for great banner!and in time too come i can get maybe photoshop and better the pictures
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 07, 2011 at 01:02 PM.

in next version will be a fix for a fatal error, but now manny factions king and heir will got their kings and heir clothes,model_strat,will show some pictures who it is working.

picture 1;balian is now leader of hospitaller knights
    picture 2; rex was first factionheir but lost his factionheirclothes when he became regent\factionheir
    picture 3;now rex clothes of factionheir belong too the new factionheir
    picture 4;the factionheir get crowned by sword
    picture 5; rex enter the city of jerusalem too get crowned
    picture 6;rex get crowned in jerusalem
    picture 7;rex steps out of the city with new clothes of the king

it does not works perfectly but mostly it does.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 19, 2011 at 04:14 PM.

Libertus

Hi Stevie i can't download the new one

the downloadlink looks ok, but there is one fatal error there that i know,wrongly spelled one unit in campaign_script;Irish kerns while it schould be Irish Kerns Mercs

but will be corrected in new version plus some other changes .

Libertus

when i try to download i get this :''The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue''

Download link works fine for me.

a new version of the FA map is out now!changed manny things corrected some things,few settlements changes,added manny ports,that i did not even notice thet they where not there lol, i think i fixed the waterclitches(look at picture 4 and 5 now) and then at picture 6 (earlier version of map), too thanks too geomod!Gigantus

some pictures;groningen added
    Tarnovo placed too the other side of the river, and putted manny rescources in too,hope you like it!
    this took me some sweat,tears and gamethunder,but now i like what i did!
    yaroslav added too and more some small changes too discover by player.
    started a campaign as england ; picture 7 and 8.
    picture 9;if king\Tzar Stefan if he go too the capital and stay there for some turns too get crowned,he will get his king's clothes(portrait of portrait for fun)
    know i will only will correct game errors,silver surfers,and start a fresh campaign

out Rhodes and some others.

a newyear gift too all Fa players,best wishes for you, and good parties and a good life!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 30, 2011 at 03:53 PM.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

hey stevie - + rep to your update and a happy new year

thanks,Tartaros!and a happy new year too

Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast