Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 5 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

just fixed some errors,used the great tool from SQUID,now the king's auth,schould be fixed,as it is a major thing in this submod.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 5 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

just made one mistake(forget to put in the traits for the choose next factionheir),now is in new downloadlink part 5.now it schould be ok sorry for this mistake.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 07, 2015 at 04:23 PM.

just made one mistake more,i put a wrong command in campaign_script for mongol tax,but now it is fixed,it the last big update,the rest i will try too make some of mine portraits for fun better,lol.

edit:now more portraits made better.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 10, 2015 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    just made one mistake more,i put a wrong command in campaign_script for mongol tax,but now it is fixed,it the last big update,the rest i will try too make some of mine portraits for fun better,lol.

edit:now more portraits made better.
    This is amazing mod, I'm playing with Mongols right now. If one wants to play with Mongols, this is perhaps the best alternative because a financial situation is balanced and there is no fear of bankrupt. For instance, on Stainless Steel the financial situation is horrible. And the reason why there is no bankrupt is that Mongols earn money from the Chinese conquest (and conquest against the Independents).

By the way, two campaign map ctd's has occurred during the game. But it's not terribly serious thing because ctd's haven't occurred during the battles. So, thank you for this amazing mod!

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 10 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

thank you,if there is a ctd where you can not pass anymore,just let me known and i will try too fix it.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 10 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

thank you,if there is a ctd where you can not pass anymore,just let me known and i will try too fix it.
    I'm now on turn 35 and I have faced 5 ctd's. Each of them has occurred during the turn (when other factions make their moves).

And do you know is there Genghis Khan in the Mongolian horde? Because he isn't in my forces. And we all know that Genghis is pretty importan guy what comes to the Mongolia.

Quote Originally Posted by Miikli View Post
    I'm now on turn 35 and I have faced 5 ctd's. Each of them has occurred during the turn (when other factions make their moves).

And do you know is there Genghis Khan in the Mongolian horde? Because he isn't in my forces. And we all know that Genghis is pretty importan guy what comes to the Mongolia.
    can you show me a log file if it cdt's,am playing mostly mine private mod(i don't have the ctd's) that is alot based on this one,will start soon a campaign with this mod and will see what's maybe wrong and will fix then some little things.

and yes genghis will come for mongols,i think when he was about 18, 16 years old around turn 65.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 20, 2015 at 11:33 AM.

can you show me a log file if it cdt's,am playing mostly mine private mod(i don't have the ctd's) that is alot based on this one,will start soon a campaign with this mod and will see what's maybe wrong and will fix then some little things.

and yes genghis will come for mongols,i think when he was about 18, 16 years old around turn 65.
    Okay, thanks.

And is the log file the one which can be found in ''logs'' folder (system.log.txt)?

And there is another bug: after each turn I get a ''Civil War'' message. This message has appeared many times (about 15-20 times). And the same bug applies to another message (''French mercenaries...'' something).

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 18 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

And there is another bug: after each turn I get a ''Civil War'' message. This message has appeared many times (about 15-20 times). And the same bug applies to another message (''French mercenaries...'' something).

these are no bugs,if you get the civil war message it means that your factionleader authority is lower then 8,and so there is a change if one of your generals,family member can becomce rebels,you get a message if it's over too,just fights battles with your khan and win authority.

the message of the bankrupty is just showing the faction that got no money annymore,they can not pay for there mercenaries anymore,so they get destroyed,if your own faction got minus 1000 then your own mercenaries will leave your army,they fight for money.i think its very nice too see.something like in bellum crucis mod.

log text is found in mods\FA\logs, this mod got some problems if you click too much on buildings and unit cards this can cause too a cdt,but can not fix this.specialy if the buildings our unit is not jet builded,recruited.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 18 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80 F

these are no bugs,if you get the civil war message it means that your factionleader authority is lower then 8,and so there is a change if one of your generals,family member can becomce rebels,you get a message if it's over too,just fights battles with your khan and win authority.

the message of the bankrupty is just showing the faction that got no money annymore,they can not pay for there mercenaries anymore,so they get destroyed,if your own faction got minus 1000 then your own mercenaries will leave your army,they fight for money.i think its very nice too see.something like in bellum crucis mod.
    Ah, this clarifies these messages. And these are in fact great features.

And here's the log file. It seems that ReallyBadAI is running. I don't know whether this affect to the game. I installed it only to the Stainless Steel (but it's maybe possible that RBAI affects to other mods?)
    Attached Files Attached Files

ah thank you for log the <provoke_rebellion>(it says ;Settlement doesn't exist,i must have put a wrong settlement name here) was a test that a forgot too put out,maybe this is causing the ctd's sometimes,but if it not give a fatal ctd(one that you can not anymore play another round then it will not hurt the game seriously,just got too put it out of the campaign sript next time.normally the reallybadai is only affect the battles and not campaign map.

this mod is using too the reallybadAi and i like it very much.

edit;have put new link with little fix and more portraits for funs made better.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 24, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Default Re: STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hello Stevie,
    I have just downloaded FA0.8 and your PART05 release.
    What I did not understand is the steps described by you of instalation of part 05. What do you mean by word Destroy? To delete those folders?
    Thanks

yes remove those folders before you install part 5,now it's been a long time ago when i writes those lines but i think thats the wright thing too do,but only destroy the files that are pointed out .

ah thank you for log the <provoke_rebellion>(it says ;Settlement doesn't exist,i must have put a wrong settlement name here) was a test that a forgot too put out,maybe this is causing the ctd's sometimes,but if it not give a fatal ctd(one that you can not anymore play another round then it will not hurt the game seriously,just got too put it out of the campaign sript next time.normally the reallybadai is only affect the battles and not campaign map.

this mod is using too the reallybadAi and i like it very much.

edit;have put new link with little fix and more portraits for funs made better.
    I deleted that provoke_rebellion line and now I'm getting a fatal error.

I restored the line back and when the Independents make their moves, the game runs a moment until it crashes. So, is there any way I can get the game to run again?

I did it like that. I removed those folder and then unrar the part 5 and when I launched the game it closes in around 10 second, when there is the Ferrum Aeternum banner

Quote Originally Posted by Miikli View Post
    I deleted that provoke_rebellion line and now I'm getting a fatal error.

I restored the line back and when the Independents make their moves, the game runs a moment until it crashes. So, is there any way I can get the game to run again?
    never change that when you play a campaign.can you give me your log?and i think all you got too do is extract again the part 5(but the old one not the one that is now for downloading) and you can play again.

edit;i can always try the save game and see what's wrong there as i have this mod too installed on mine computer.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 29, 2015 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoman87 View Post
    I did it like that. I removed those folder and then unrar the part 5 and when I launched the game it closes in around 10 second, when there is the Ferrum Aeternum banner
    did you remove the map.rwm?it is in FA\data\world\maps\base folder

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 24 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.8024

sadly i can not upload the whole mod with mine submod into it as one as i am not the modleader but that would make things much more easy

This is first step: go too Medieval II Total War\mods\FA\data and destroy the map called WORLD and the map called MENU.
    Don't you mean to delete folders called WORLD and then folder called MENU? If yes then map.rwm is in it.
    If it isn't possible to upload somehow the mod with your submod could you please make installation guide with screenshots? Would be very good.
    Thank you very much

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 24 october 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.8024

did you downloaded part 1 and extract it too your FA(where the fa0.80 version is) folder,downloaded part 2 and extract it too your FA(where the fa0.80 version is) folder,downloaded part 3 and extract it too your FA(where the fa0.80 version is) folder, downloaded part 4 and extract it too your FA(where the fa0.80 version is) and always replace files if they ask it,all of them. then do the steps from install part 5.