Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 12 FEBRUARY 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hi Steavie. May i use your units in my submod for sship? I would give credits of course.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 12 FEBRUARY 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Hi Steavie. May i use your units in my submod for sship? I would give credits of course.
    none of the units are mine,i putted a lot of units in from bellum,broken crecent and other ones,where i got permission from too use them.Ateagina was the leader of this great mod,look at trhe download links for ferrun 0.80,patch 0.70, patch 0.60 and links for ferrun 0.50 there you can see the credits for the units .
    i just made this mod more playable and with scripts and more things,and now am enjoying this great mod by playing it,and hopefully i can finnish a campaign lol.

Why musics are't working in the latest version (playing with Mongols)? And I have the bellum parts also installed. Only menu music plays. But there is no music in campaign map.

I checked data/sounds/music and there is information in .dat and .idx files so everything should be working okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Miikli View Post
    Why musics are't working in the latest version (playing with Mongols)? And I have the bellum parts also installed. Only menu music plays. But there is no music in campaign map.

I checked data/sounds/music and there is information in .dat and .idx files so everything should be working okay.
    i will check this,maybe you can destroy your map.rwm,it is in the DSA\maps\base folder and see if it helps.

edit;playing mine campaign as poland the rebels can be dangerous and can attack you by supprise even it is not scripted,offcoursce they where a good training for mine troops too gain experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0009.jpg  
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 17, 2016 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    i will check this,maybe you can destroy your map.rwm,it is in the DSA\maps\base folder and see if it helps.
    Deleting map.rmw did nothing.

Can you please fix this problem?

FIX...music files;DSA(FA)downloadlink:extract like the other files,best as last one after files of bellum.

let me known if this fixed the problem,it schould normally take back the rajput;indian music from the 0.50 version
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 20, 2016 at 10:09 AM.

FIX...music files;DSA(FA)downloadlink:https://mega.nz/#!pEIz3SBJ!ef8fHK2Lt...lsur6iYZ6Ejust extract like the other files,best as last one after files of bellum.

let me known if this fixed the problem,it schould normally take back the rajput;indian music from the 0.50 version
    This file fixed sounds! Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Miikli View Post
    This file fixed sounds! Thank you very much!
    ok good too known,have a good campaign!

got error,fatal error(World creation error: couldn't find unit description for unit type 'Seljuk Cavalry'.),fixed it but you gotta start a new campaign,after putting the bellum units in there can be some errors so this one was one of them,will start new campaign too see if their are more.so anny body who started a new game with the bellum units got too start sadly again,am alone so it's not so easy.this one was not notice by my.

have put new bellumpart2 link.

got error,fatal error(World creation error: couldn't find unit description for unit type 'Seljuk Cavalry'.),fixed it but you gotta start a new campaign,after putting the bellum units in there can be some errors so this one was one of them,will start new campaign too see if their are more.so anny body who started a new game with the bellum units got too start sadly again,am alone so it's not so easy.this one was not notice by my.

have put new bellumpart2 link.
    Okay, I actually haven't started campaign yet because I have tried to change mongolian voices to arabic ones. I mean, now Mongols have english accent. Can you change Mongols accent from english back to arabic/mongolian?

will look at it.

edit;well their are no mongolian accents,but i gave them arabic and some voices that are used in battle too;here is downloadlink:https://mega.nz/#!VE4gTbQa!W-OsVDJ01...hg7xdiabZ1VbRE

it schould be better then before.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 20, 2016 at 10:11 AM.

have fixed the script popeismine,as it was not working good,put new bellumpart 2,and founded out that the pope got too trait offensive too nobles,now he can not get it annymore,just install new bellumpart2 file from page 1.

you gotta start a new campaign,hope now everything is ok.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 21, 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Dear Stevie,

is there a way to turn off civil war in this mod? What files do I have to edit?

Thank you so much for help

Greets Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Dear Stevie,

is there a way to turn off civil war in this mod? What files do I have to edit?

Thank you so much for help

Greets Marc
    in the DSA\data their is a export_descr_character file,lucky i have put offense too nobles in 1 place their look for : Offensive_To_Nobles triggers,then under this text delete all triggers that have; Affects Offensive_To_Nobles 1 then it schould be deleted normally,but am not sure if it is save game compatible,its good that you ask,it can take your kngdom down lol,i like it but its not for everyone.

i have a winrar with the corrected file in it,if you got the latest version then it schould work,even thought i am not 100 % sure,as i can not test this as i play with the full one.
    have a good day!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 25, 2016 at 02:10 PM.

Dear Stevie,

I have the mod version before you included the bellum crucis units.

So I need to edit the export_descr_character_traits.txt by myself - correct?

So I need to delete that whole parts completely, which are under: -----Offensive_To_Nobles triggers----
    AND are a Trigger and have "Affects Offensive_To_Nobles 1" included.

"
    Trigger civil_war_or_not1
    WhenToTest BecomesFactionLeader ;sometimes it just happens...

Condition Trait Offensive_To_Nobles = 0
    and FactionLeaderAttribute Authority < 9
    and Trait FactionLeader2Turns = 1
    and Trait highauthority = 0
    and I_TurnNumber > 1

Affects Offensive_To_Nobles 1 Chance 30
    "

so I delete that lines completely because they have "Affects Offensive_To_Nobles 1" included.

Am I right?

yes you are right,all the trigger who got Affects Offensive_To_Nobles 1 you must delete,maybe their is too Affects Offensive_To_Nobles 2 if their is delete it too,then it schould be good.

in your saved game it will only have effect i think if your factionleader dies,but it is tricky too delete some triggers in a game already started,so i don't know if you gonna see strange things,strange trait.

edit:8 march 2016:put new part bellum2,fixed some little errors,some fault in export_character,fixed and made some portrait better for rajputs.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 08, 2016 at 03:26 PM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 16 MARCH 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

part 5 download link is broken. please fix

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 16 MARCH 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

fixed

fixed
    Thanks mate. After download the part 5, I couldn't upzip because it shows no archive found. I used 7 zip to uncompress it. it came up with a file as FA.7z.005.

It doesn't look right as there are not other parts before 005.

Can you please reupload again with rar or zip format with the right content?

thanks

strange,i hope i have stil part 5,will look for it

edit;it seems that i have not annymore part5,but i think you can play without the part 5,as normally part bellumpart 1 has all the files that part 5 got.just delete part 5 and install the other parts.

xjust downloads all parts and extract them first part 1 then part 2 then part 3 then part 4 then part bellumpart1 and as last one bellum part2,normally it schould work if not then i have too upload again the whole mod,as i manage too make part 5 dissepear(but all files schould be in part bellumpart1(lucky))
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 19, 2016 at 05:40 AM.