Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 29 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Dear Stevie,

after playing a while I have some suggestions for the next patch.

As playing with germany I

- get every turn 4-8 notifications in the beginning of a turn that "byzantium mercanaries have deserted", "sicilian mercenaries have deserted", "hungary mercenaries have deserted" and so on. It is a little bit annoying

- have always civil war. Also as my faction leader has win a crusade and many battles, all cities are in green condition..
    civil war, civil war... also a bit annoying...

Greets

Marc

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 29 november 2015!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Stevie your mod is just
    Last edited by achwell; December 19, 2015 at 11:11 AM.

Dear Stevie, there is a new problem. I play as HRE. I build churches, recruit priests and so on.. but.. the pope declares a crusade against me!!! Now nearly all christian factions are declaring war and 10 big armies of different factions are in my faction! Is that a bug? It is not realistic, isn't it? I didn't attack a christian faction before or did something against the pope or so..

Please Help!

Greets Marc

wich turn you are?,at the beginning the pope will ask you too give bologna too the papal states , our anny other faction then your own,he is tired of the power of the hre in italy,if you don't do this then probelly the pope goes crazy on you,lol.maybe you missed those messages?if you make his wishes come true(give bologna too him when he ask it) then he be very happy,but the papal states get's more power.
    this little script was for making like in real history when pope was fighting with hre for power in italy.
    and be lucky the pope is not asking this every 20 turns our something,it's only 1 time.

i almost never got excommunicated,but like it would happen some time,lol.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 15, 2016 at 06:42 PM.

Dear Stevie,

yea I have read the Bologna-Message, but I don't wann give my cities as a present to other factions :-)
    Hmm I must begin a new campaign or use some cheats :-)

:-D

lol,yes am sure the holy roman emperor wanted all the italian cities for him too,and war was what he was getting.

but in the end the human player will allways win,its only a little bit diffucult now,but not inpossible.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    lol,yes am sure the holy roman emperor wanted all the italian cities for him too,and war was what he was getting.

but in the end the human player will allways win,its only a little bit diffucult now,but not inpossible.
    Hehe okay I will try on!

Beside that.. Did you notice that the twcenter Service has crashed and the links to the latest versions of your mod are
    not longer online? Some or many posts disappeard...

ok done the part 5.

just one note,now the bellum crucis units are free too use i will put some in,some day their will be a update with them,sooner our later thanks for the great mister crow.

the onlyu problem am having now is that i maybe put too much family member in some faction trees,like the hre,but it will not cdt'but it is difficult too have a child from your family tree,i had one son in 80 turns,lol,but manny family members will spawn,but they use a hidden family tree that you can not see,but if they got married they just have children too and they become family members(if they comr of age),it's not so bad system.

Hi Stevie,

I have found one thing that you could maybe please fix in the next update, the Rajput Spearmen are invisible!

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1446/2...a3eece94_b.jpg

If that link does not work go here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/70857385@N05/24575176276/in/dateposted-public/

they invisible but they fight against me :-( :-)

Do you think you have a savegame-compatible solution for that?
    that would be great !!!

Greets Marc
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; January 25, 2016 at 09:09 AM.

thank you marc byzantium,i never saw this with this unit but saw it before with another unit another time before so i think i fix this,the next version is almost ready so this is a good found!

i think yes it will be savecompatible,but am not sure.

edit;try this winrar,fix is in the bellum unit files
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 31, 2016 at 02:33 AM.

thank you marc byzantium,i never saw this with this unit but saw it before with another unit another time before so i think i fix this,the next version is almost ready so this is a good found!

i think yes it will be savecompatible,but am not sure.

edit;try this winrar
    Dear Stevie,

that is curious! I tried a custom battle with the Rajput Spearmen BEFORE installing your fix - and in that battle the unit
    IS visible!!

The screenshot - which i have posted before - with the invisble units, maybe there was the problem that they have been carrying siege ladders?? (There is not an option in custom battles to play a siege battle, if I would try it..)

I don't know why there are not visible in the siege battle and today in my custom battle there are visible..hmm??!!

Greets

Marc

you have probelly played with the rajput spearmen without the upgrade,if you upgrade them then they become invisible lol,normally the game schould ctd then but somehow it did not,the textures and the unit code where not in the mod.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 31, 2016 at 02:33 AM.

you have probelly played with the rajput spearmen without the upgrade,if you upgrade them then they become invisible lol,normally the game schould ctd then but somehow it did not,the textures and the unit code where not in the mod.
    Hi Stevie,

I tested the spearmen with and without upgrade. Both units are visible in the custom battle.
    Or are there upgrades which can't be selected in the custom battle?

My thought is, the siege ladders gave them the invisible superpower :-D

Greets
    Marc
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; January 26, 2016 at 01:25 PM.

lol i saw them in the costum battle and the upgraded was invisible,but fixed it.

now their is a new version out,but it is not savecompatible,it got bellum crucis units in it,start a new campaign,but is test version,i did not played a campaign with it,but it should be stable,report anny cdt's you got.

and thanks for reporting the onces you saw!Marc Byzantinum

lol i saw them in the costum battle and the upgraded was invisible,but fixed it.

now their is a new version out,but it is not savecompatible,it got bellum crucis units in it,start a new campaign,but is test version,i did not played a campaign with it,but it should be stable,report anny cdt's you got.

and thanks for reporting the onces you saw!Marc Byzantinum
    Dear Stevie,

ahh I see the Rajput Spearmen are invisible with some upgrades I tested them fully upgraded then the were visible
    with some upgrades invisible. So I installed your fix - it works - thank you!! Now them are all visible!

Great news that you included the bellum crucis units!!! I play actually a campaign for some weeks and I will play that
    till the end but after that I will install the new units :-) Actually no bugs or CTDs with the version from beginning of
    January.

Thank you for your work!

Greets Marc

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 28 january 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

just got 1 flag carrier of norway who his textures where mixed,it would not ctd,so i just replaced that officer for norway by another one,fix is now in the bellumpart2fix file.

edit:
    ------------------
    ATTENTION!!!!!
    ------------------

IT CAN BE THAT WHEN A FACTION GOT DISTROYED,THE GAME WILL CTD,IF SO THEN THEIR IS ONE FIX FOR IT,FIGURE OUT WICH FACTION IT IS,THEN GO TOO YOUR CONSOLE(WHEN YOUR IN YOUR GAME,ON THE CAMPAIGN MAP THE TURN BEFORE THE CTD) AND TYP SURRENDER_REGIONS TEUTONIC_ORDER OUR WATHEVER THE NAME IS OF THE FACTION,THE FACTION WILL BE HORDE AND THE NEXT TURN YOU CAN PLAY FURTHER(WILL TRY TOO FIX THIS)

in your log file you can see if a faction who got distroyed is the reason for a ctd.

EDIT:3\2\2016 got new downloadlink bellumcrucispart2,this schould fix maybe the error in some scripts like mention here above,did not test this one,if not then just do the steps like here above,you must start a new campaign,will start a new one too,too see if it has fixed.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 03, 2016 at 04:26 PM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 28 january 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Hi Stevie,

good news. Please tell if the fix works. I am playing with HRE and conquered all swedish cities but they are still a faction and they have 6 big armies which are difficult to destroy/kill :-)

Greets Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Hi Stevie,

good news. Please tell if the fix works. I am playing with HRE and conquered all swedish cities but they are still a faction and they have 6 big armies which are difficult to destroy/kill :-)

Greets Marc
    but this is a good thing that they got 6 armies and are still alive after they lost their cities lol,i like it that it is not easy too destroy a faction,and if you defeat those 6 armies,they still can come back again too try too reconquer their lands,the bug is,when sometimes a faction is destroyed the game ctd,normally it schould not,our the faction schould become a horde,our the game will not ctd,the faction is destroyed,but the faction can rise again if their is some unrest in their capital city,wich can always happen.
    they can attack you and take you be supprise.

EDIT;had some new campaign and saw some little errors,fixed it in new part bellum2 rar
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 06, 2016 at 04:45 PM.

ok,now new version with again some fixes and some new scripts,must be now final version,only when i see some errors(i will try too fix them,but can only fixrd when i play campaign and see myself),gonna start new campaign.

new script,with help from Gigantus,Withrnar,CalvalryCommand,now when the new pope is from your faction,your factionleader will get more authority,helps too end the family and generals war.now you can see from wich catholic faction the popes belong(if you forgot the result of the papal election).when a new pope comes and he is not from your faction he will lose that trait,if you have again the current pope ,you get again the trait.so now you will lose authority if you attack,assinate ,the pope(if he is from your faction),so war can start again....
    2 little sripts;now a crusade will cost 3000 coints,you will get a message that will say in what condition it will be,if the pope rejects your crusade target he will get 1000 coints,you will get a message then,try and see...
    3 little script too for jihad,ask for one and see what happens....now you have too watch closer the result of a crusade our jihad.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 12, 2016 at 05:49 PM.

Hi Stevie, sounds very good! Thank you!