Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RAVEN FEEDERS 0.73A COMPLETE PACKAGE

Default Re: RAVEN FEEDERS 0.73A COMPLETE PACKAGE

Link for RS2 environments doesn't work, actually there's a problem with GameFront server, I guess. Get always that 403 - Forbidden error.

And what'd be?

new link for rest of the world..http://ge.tt/8vliXKV/v/0
    Dead link that as well.

Thanks, GRANTO, for your help.

The links do work at ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/arthurian/downloads. Just register to be sure you can download it.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I'm registered, thank you. A little sum up of what files need to be installed? UnofficialFanPatch and ATWFanPatch2 are the same thing?

I don't see a 'ATWFanPatch2' at ModDB. Just install the five files on ModDB, begging from the bottom to the top and it should be fine.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I think they are different things, and I really don't know if they are compatible. If I were you, I would stick with the downloads at ModDB, just to be sure everything will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    @Ryoga84...

I think the 'religion issue' you are experiencing is because celtic christianity was taken out of the 73a release and the regions were not properly adjusted back to two religions only ( pagan/christian ).

I do not know how the game gives this strange result for you, but I can re-create it, and can it can be fixed by replacing the "descr_regions.txt" file in directory "...Rome - Total War\arthur\data\world\maps\base".

You will then need to delete the map ( "...Rome - Total War\arthur\data\world\maps\base\map.rwm" ) before re-starting RTW so the regions are re-built correctly.
    This didn't work for me :/ I'm playing as the Dal Riada and as soon as I capture Abrondihanna it is 80% pagan I save and load the game and it is 100% christian.

Ryoga84's Avatar Biarchus

Hi, this is a quick fix for the religion bug of the previous version of Arthurian Total War.

The bug was not a great problem for most factions, as it actually had the effect of resetting to 100% the religion of every region to the first indexed religion (mostly, Christianity), at every game reload. Obviously, this gave serious issues to the pagan factions.
    When I'll have more time I plan to work a little more on this magnificient mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mo8865...War-R84Fix.rar

How To Install
    1. Unzip this archive in your <RTW\arthur\data\> folder, the files should go where they belong.
    -Otherwise, pick the "descr_regions.txt" file from the archive and put it in your <RTW\arthur\data\world\maps\base> folder
    2. Delete the file "map.rwm" from your <RTW\arthur\data\world\maps\base> folder, don't worry, it's an image file that the RTW program will rebuild with the new instructions.
    3. Play

I'm not sure about support of previous saved games. You are Warned.

_______
    Ryoga84
    ====== "Worst English User" 2012/2014 Award Winner =======
    ===========Running for the 2015, support me.===========
    Uchronia Barbarorum v1.05 , ahistorical submod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2 WiP
    Another Story: The Greek Wars v1.0 , submod for The Greek Wars 1.1 WiP
    4th Age +1, v1.0 , submod for Fourth Age: Total War 2.6 WiP

@Ryoga84 thanks! It works like a charm.

Ryoga84's Avatar Biarchus

====== "Worst English User" 2012/2014 Award Winner =======
    ===========Running for the 2015, support me.===========
    Uchronia Barbarorum v1.05 , ahistorical submod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2 WiP
    Another Story: The Greek Wars v1.0 , submod for The Greek Wars 1.1 WiP
    4th Age +1, v1.0 , submod for Fourth Age: Total War 2.6 WiP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234