Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [MUSIC MOD RELEASED] Submod: The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones.

Very nice

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Default Re: [MUSIC MOD RELEASED] Submod: The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones.

Thanks, hopefully Inarus is now satisfied so he can release soon (after he fixes the advisors ).

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Default Re: [SUBMOD RELEASED] The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones.

1.0 Released!
    Last edited by Inarus; April 11, 2012 at 09:28 PM.

Default Re: [SUBMOD RELEASED] The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones. - Compatible with Enhanced

Great news! Downloading it right now +rep

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [SUBMOD RELEASED] The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones. - Compatible with Enhanced

Great work!

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Ooooo, 2 entire posts after releasing .

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones. - Compatible with Enhanced

I realised that the Enhanced Submod, for some exceedingly wierd reason, uses a different config file, so this a small patch to fix the issue (basically it adds Faction Intro Videos which were previously disabled). It also removes M2's assassination videos which I believe were popping up for non-Enhanced versions.

The base mod download is now updated with this inbuilt, but to save the hassle of redownloading it I have attached this patch here. Just extract the contents to: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Westeros

Or to whatever folder is correct for you.

This is optional of course

Sorry for missing this first time.

BTW, anyone care to make any comments/criticisms? Anything that has been missed?

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] v1.0. The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones. - Compatible with Enhanced

Congrats on the release guys

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] v1.0. The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones. - Compatible with Enhanced

Is this supposed to run with the latest version of the Enhanced Submod? I received a crash after installing it, does anyone else have the same problem?
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

This submod is great! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Is this supposed to run with the latest version of the Enhanced Submod? I received a crash after installing it, does anyone else have the same problem?
    You did extract the Rar file within the download (located in data\world\map\campaign\imperial_campaign) as instructed in the OP? And at what point does it crash?

great mode love the hbo series i was hoping they would inclued this in the actual mode but non the less keep this submode runnig i will be downloading it when the 1.0 versione comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
    great mode love the hbo series i was hoping they would inclued this in the actual mode but non the less keep this submode runnig i will be downloading it when the 1.0 versione comes out
    Thanks, it's for the best that this is separate from the main mod, allows me to work on more features whilst they do the hard stuff Also allows me to gather another awesome team using Radboud's contacts. Reminds me... must ask if he has a modeller contact

so are you planning on making some unique models (be it generals or units) inspired by the tv series ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobas View Post
    so are you planning on making some unique models (be it generals or units) inspired by the tv series ?
    We plan a lot, Rad keeps having these mysterious conversations and I just wait optimistically to see what materialises. I was trying some city models but they are a bugger and I don't like what I make. I wish there was a lovely guide or something with advice but its the greyest area in TW modding!

Probably should get proactive and start recruiting properly, any volunteers?

you can try asking the Third Age team for some help on the city models they did a great job in TATW

hi congrats for the great job, this mod looks very promising. + rep

Would there be any alternative download site?For some reason my antivirus won't let me get there, even if i disable it the site is still a blank page.

Quote Originally Posted by broccoliano View Post
    hi congrats for the great job, this mod looks very promising. + rep

Would there be any alternative download site?For some reason my antivirus won't let me get there, even if i disable it the site is still a blank page.
    What with the stupid Americans taking down Megaupload I was unsure as to where to upload it Nonetheless I shall look into a secondary download site, any suggestions?

P.S. Easier solution: Get a decent anti-virus or ignore it.

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately even turning the anti-virus off or ignoring the message just result in blank paga instead of the download one.
    If you coul upload it to mediafire or another site i would be much grateful to you. If you don't I'd understand,it seems i'm the only unlucky guy here.

Anyway good luck with this mod, the series flavor is definitely fitting for MTW.

Not sure if anyone brought it up yet, but I feel I should since I just downloaded this yesterday and encountered the error:

The Westeros config file is duplicated; as soon as the information is done in the file, it's pasted in again, [features] etcetera. This causes the game to suffer a fatal error when trying to load it.

EDIT: Also, will there be more faction videos coming very soon ?
    Last edited by AndariusHaliusScipio; April 22, 2012 at 02:32 PM.