Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637383940414257 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Default Re: [SUBMOD NEW RELEASE] v2.1 Game of Thrones - 2.1 is here! Easy Install!

Big fan of your sub-mods! Can you give me the music (sound-track) files that add's sound-track's from Game Of Thrones please? Thank you!

Default Re: [SUBMOD NEW RELEASE] v2.1 Game of Thrones - 2.1 is here! Easy Install!

Quote Originally Posted by turkay98 View Post
    Big fan of your sub-mods! Can you give me the music (sound-track) files that add's sound-track's from Game Of Thrones please? Thank you!

Sure thing! You can download them Here, Here, and Here

Default Re: [SUBMOD] v2.1 Game of Thrones - 2.1 is here! Easy Install!

The link for download the file "Game of Thrones Part One" not working, can you refresh the link, please? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Skiattacapa View Post
    The link for download the file "Game of Thrones Part One" not working, can you refresh the link, please? =)
    I've solved with registration and a countless refresh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekte View Post
    Hi,

I sorry if this is a stupid post but, it's simply doesn't work for me :'(

I bougth Medieval 2 Kingdoms last week on steam, expect à a little launcher problem, it's working welle.

I followed all the instructions for this mod...and it's doesn't work.

When I want the game, i have my launcher error message (but the game overpast this, it's a minor problem), I can see a laoding screen for maybe 1 sec and it crash.

I just don't understand, I'm maybe too stupid ^^

Anyway this Mod even if it's not working for me Have a nice day.

ps : sorry for my english it's not my native language

1. Did you get the "Gold Edition" of Medieval Total War? That could be the issue if you didn't.

2. Are you trying to get the "Westeros total war" mod version of the game or the "Game of Thrones" version? I had a hell of a time getting the GoT version to work at first. The Westeros total war version is much easier to install. You should start there.

If you can describe step by step of how you are trying to install the mod and I can try to figure out what step in the installation is the issue for you.

Oh, and your English isn't so bad. Where are you from?

Thank you! I give you my gratitute.

Thanks so much for the mod. However, I can only now continue my 0.53 WTW games. The campaign start button is simply not working for me. Does anyone have a solution i could try to fix this? It doesn't sound like a common error from the comments I have read.

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

I'd speculate its either an installation issue or perhaps UAC/Admin issues (see this thread).

Abhijat's Avatar Foederatus

Hey!
    Does using the artmod cause problems in hotseats (if other players are using the enhanced version).?
    Any reprted instances of this or something that makes you think so?

Game of Thrones' links don't work. Please reup them, thank you.

Use the Mega links in the File Download page comments, far more reliable, and if any of those don't work, please tell me, but they appeared to work when I checked The mod should not affect hotseats although when loading other's saves you probably will not have certain strat models and probably not voices. I would strongly advise you not to be the first person to make the save, the best thing to do would be to test it yourself..
    Last edited by Inarus; August 26, 2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Double Post

Oh, I see, I was referring to the original post of this topic. Thank you. :>

So, just out of curiosity: Is there any word of an implementation of season three's music for this great submod yet? We really have a lot of great new media to work with, in my opinion.

Sorry guys, I've been putting off the soundtrack to wait for GoT 3.0 which only needs the Greyjoy UI and the implementation of the finished pieces to be released. Can't say when and I hoped it would have been out by now but University is really gonna slow this down. Not that it's been fast so far

Understood. And best of luck with your semester.

The download links for the soundtrack submod seem to be broken. Could just be a temporary server thing though.

Lionheartx10's Avatar Youtube Crazy!

can you re-upload or fix the "Game of Thrones Submod 2.1 - Seasons 1 & 2 Soundtrack v1.0.rar " download as it will not open. Thanks!

Also I have tried with just season 1 soundtrack and I cannot get it to play in game is this due to something with 2.2 and the music mod only being for 2.1 at this current time? Please any help would be great as the soundtrack is so much better than the base games music, especially for this mod.
    Last edited by Lionheartx10; October 16, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
    “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.”

http://www.youtube.com/user/lionheartx10

Lionheartx10's Avatar Youtube Crazy!

Ah great thanks for these, unfortunately I still can't get this to work I get a weird statics crackle just before the music should kick in and then the normal M2TW music starts... Is it possibly because I'm using the GOT soundtracks from iTunes?
    “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.”

http://www.youtube.com/user/lionheartx10