Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Default Re: [SUBMOD] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced SOUNDTRACK PREVIEW

Soundtrack Mod for Seasons 1 and 2 is released.

Please request if wanting one for Season 2 alone.

Season 1's remains untouched.

Game of Thrones Submod is again not required for the Soundtrack.
    Last edited by Inarus; June 11, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced

It has taken quite a while to get to this point and now that the moment is here I can see that it is not perfect. Textures need tweaking, and the forest is Southern, but I think that adds to the unique nature of the Godswood. Please comment on the forest, for it was, space-wise (trees cutting through walls and such, hiding parts of the model) far better than the Northern trees.

First, some music, kind helps to set the mood methinks

(Is that legal to link to?)

Now for the moment, the big moment for me. It's been damn stressful and I almost quit several times... Nonetheless I do believe that I am the first to preview such uniqueness for this mod. Step aside coloured walls or Teutonic Dragonstone...

Winterfell Arises

dmcraanen's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced ULTIMATE PREVIEW

Feckin' ace Inarus. Good job.

Forest-wise: works fine
    Last edited by dmcraanen; June 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced ULTIMATE PREVIEW

Awesome!

+rep! Love Winterfell. Keep them coming!

Vicarius

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    It has taken quite a while to get to this point and now that the moment is here I can see that it is not perfect. Textures need tweaking, and the forest is Southern, but I think that adds to the unique nature of the Godswood. Please comment on the forest, for it was, space-wise (trees cutting through walls and such, hiding parts of the model) far better than the Northern trees.

First, some music, kind helps to set the mood methinks

(Is that legal to link to?)

Now for the moment, the big moment for me. It's been damn stressful and I almost quit several times... Nonetheless I do believe that I am the first to preview such uniqueness for this mod. Step aside coloured walls or Teutonic Dragonstone...

Winterfell Arises
    I feel like I helped contribute things to this mod because you asked me stuff in steam.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

So what...? I fail to see how that's related to a pic of winterfell

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Very nice Iranus! +rep

Damn, I first have spread it around

Zack-Stefy's Avatar Decanus

Please includ this awesome sub-mod in the 1.0 mod version !

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Awesome!

Btw Zack-Stefy it probably won't be included in v.1 because the mod is based on the books, and art has been created for the purpose of the books.

I believe I have now perfected the positioning of Winterfell in relation to the trees, which are now Northern Please comment also on the new texturing
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also been working on bringing the next city into the game, though it's a bit WIP at the moment.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Unfortunately finalising the stone texture seems rather pointless as these are all due to change with 1.0.

I've also been pondering what to do next. Hating my Harrenhall model, but I'll probably need to redo it anyway judging by how Winterfell has shown up King's Landing is just too huge I'll get round to them in the end, but I doubt I'll prioritise them for 2.0. Rather tempted by Moat Cailin, having just re-read the Catelyn PoV chapter about it, small, simple, and a major part of the Stark's defences, and is this not after all, the northern update? Why should I be limited by what has been shown in the TV series?

they look amazing

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Wow The Eyrie looks sharp! Well done Inarus!!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced NEW PREVIEW

Trying to get the artmod, and using the link on the first page the d/l took forever and when it finally finished and it was scanned by norton it came up as unsafe and it deleted it without me being able to 'allow' figuring it was just an unfamiliar file type or something. There another link or something else I need to do?

Thank you.

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced NEW PREVIEW

Might I suggest a decent antivirus?

v1.11 has 551 downloads and a MSE scan and no complaints, unfortunately I'm no expert with Norton, but disabling it tends to work well . As for download times, it's small and just depends on your own internet - or if Rapidshare is being , which I hope it isn't. Don't know what to use after those Feckin Bunch of Idiots took down Megaupload.
    Last edited by Inarus; June 18, 2012 at 06:59 AM.

K thanks, just turned off norton and trying again

Good luck

Tried downloading the .exe from rapidshare and it's being a to me. In Google Chrome, I get an average of 20-30kb/s. Back to Mozilla, I do get nice speeds, 200/300kb/s but it freezes every couple seconds for about 12 seconds and then downloads for about 2 seconds, when it freezes again.

Anyone else having such issues? Do I need to find a better host? Any suggestions?

I can't help you directly alas, it's either your internet or Rapidshare that's messing up. I did a brief test and its estimating an hour in Chrome, which does seem ridiculous for a 154 mb file. I'll consider moving from Rapidshare, but unless I get tonnes of complaints I'll wait until 2.0 is ready to change filehost.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

I suggest gamefront. I first used rapidshare for my mod, but some members of my team had the same problems with it as Kyotsyu. No problems whatsoever with gamefront.