Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Default Re: [SUBMOD] v3.0 Game of Thrones

There's detailed instructions in the second post but if you have the music in the correct folder, it most likely is in the wrong file format. It should be .mp3, if it isn't you should be able to find an easy way to convert it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    There's detailed instructions in the second post but if you have the music in the correct folder, it most likely is in the wrong file format. It should be .mp3, if it isn't you should be able to find an easy way to convert it online.
    I know I might seem stubborn but would you care to explain me the Kingship conditions from my previous question ?

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

He's not here to serve you dude. Perhaps in the two days since you asked that question, he, I don't know, lost a pet, went on vacation, had a big project due, repaired his roof, worked on 1.0, got married, was sick, lost internet connection, or maybe even died.

They don't get paid to do this and everyone who works on this stuff can only do it in their free time.

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Domurak
    Deleted
    politeness. One day people will realise that this is an "Artmod". Meaning it deals with Art. Gameplay edits are avoided at every opportunity so if something doesn't work gameplay-wise its (95%) a problem with Vanilla or (5%) I was messing around in files I shouldn't have been messing around with for this mod. Since the balance of probability is so heavily skewed and you fail to mention whether this issue persists in Vanilla, I'm gonna go with the first.

Now, should I or should I not enlighten you about the fact that you're asking in the wrong place? Answer, yes. When I've finished writing my MA Dissertation for the day, done some graphics art for my employer, been attentive to my girlfriend, family, dog, washed the dishes, taken a break with a spot of Minecraft, shouted at the landlord for failing to comprehend the meaning of an agreement and walked into town for some shopping, via the library for some books, maybe then I should come on TWC, for the first time in ages, and lick your boots.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Should have waited another day...

mchmmroncrck's Avatar Libertus

Dang! Good news guys, summer must be close because there are some sandy vaginas up in here!
    Last edited by mchmmroncrck; July 15, 2015 at 09:32 PM.

Is this compitable with a new beginning?

I hope so

Hey there! I am trying to install the artmod and I am a little confused on the directions. Where should I instal the artmod folder? On a seperate note, does this mod work for Westeros Total War: New Beginning?

A Man's Avatar Senator

I think it works only for Enhanced and Youngbloods versions, but you can try and install manually for others.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Superb Mod! Do you plan to add more voices on people like Ramsay Snow, and Tyrion Lannister? (it's been a bit since I played so I don't remember)

I never got around to releasing the new units I was working on ages ago, but those were mainly reskins and I finally understand how to export from blender so I'm able to make new units (mostly) from scratch. I've done a couple models, Stark light and heavy and light Lannister armor, once I've done a heavy Lannister I'll release a unit pack and then do factions in installments or something. Kind of a sub-sub mod for the time being.

Still working on the skeleton rigging obviously.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newmodels.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	337753
    Winter is Coming

Those units look amazing can't wait to play with those! It will realy give that GOT show feel something i always hoped for would happen

Improved the Lannister helmet, now with heavy armor

Name:	lanninf.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	943.4 KB 
ID:	337796
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lanncav.png  
    Winter is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by VltimaRatio View Post
    Improved the Lannister helmet, now with heavy armor

Name:	lanninf.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	943.4 KB 
ID:	337796
    Marvellous! Will you create same models for other houses too? It will be great to see such models for Starks, Greyjoys, Tullys, Tyrells! It would be an excellent update for this mod!

Inarus, is there any plans to update this mod? It's a pity to abandon it. At least, an update of this mod in order to be more close to Season 6 events would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by SundayLover View Post
    Marvellous! Will you create same models for other houses too? It will be great to see such models for Starks, Greyjoys, Tullys, Tyrells! It would be an excellent update for this mod!

Inarus, is there any plans to update this mod? It's a pity to abandon it. At least, an update of this mod in order to be more close to Season 6 events would be great.
    I'd like to get all houses done, at least in the sense of having a light and heavy version for each and giving them different weapons to make a decent unit roster.

I'm finishing the Lannisters for now, just got to make the units from the models and all, and then I'll tweak the Starks a bit and do the same for that faction. Joffrey could use Lannister units too so that's three factions more or less. If I had help from someone adding entries in the text files and things like changing a spearman unit to an archer unit or making a mounted unit from it I could just focus on making new models and it could be done fairly quickly. Is this submod being actively worked on at this point anyway?

Name:	lightinf.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	808.8 KB 
ID:	337835
    Winter is Coming

I really wish to had knowledge on editing of TW Series, but i am just a fan. Lannister troops are outstanding! As you said, Joffrey's faction could use them too (with models of Kingsguard maybe?). I would really like to see your Stark Units. I can surely not help you in editing, but i can provide you pictures and infos for your units. This mod is inactive since v3, as i know, but you could talk to Inarus for a mini-update. Inarus, if you watch this message, please, let this happen, there is any better mod for Game Of Thrones.
    I suggest you to create, if you like, units for the rest Houses just to make the dream of a complete unit pack from TV show reality (Tyrells, Martells, Baratheons of Dragonstone, Greyjoys and Arryns). If you want any picture inform me here. I really admire and appreciate your work. Waiting for news!

Domesticus

Compliments! I like them very much!

Domesticus

I'd like to get all houses done, at least in the sense of having a light and heavy version for each and giving them different weapons to make a decent unit roster.

I'm finishing the Lannisters for now, just got to make the units from the models and all, and then I'll tweak the Starks a bit and do the same for that faction. Joffrey could use Lannister units too so that's three factions more or less. If I had help from someone adding entries in the text files and things like changing a spearman unit to an archer unit or making a mounted unit from it I could just focus on making new models and it could be done fairly quickly. Is this submod being actively worked on at this point anyway?

Name:	lightinf.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	808.8 KB 
ID:	337835

Maybe the color is too brown. Maybe use a dark purple.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4264

First version up, adds some Stark and Lannister units. For some reason the names won't show and the unit cards are crude but it should work OK.
    Winter is Coming

Domesticus

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4264

First version up, adds some Stark and Lannister units. For some reason the names won't show and the unit cards are crude but it should work OK.

I crash when I start the customized battles or launch the campaign!

I have the GoT version 3.0.