Thread: (DOWNLOAD NOW!!!)***Darth_Mod_7.5 patch***

Default (DOWNLOAD NOW!!!)***Darth_Mod_7.5 patch***

Download link Filefront
    Download link DepositFiles offer by Razunter
    Download link MegaUpload offer by Razunter
    Download link SendSpace offer by Razunter
    (Anyone able to provide me mirror links contact me or wipeout140 to put it here.Thanks!)

DARTHMOD 7.5 PATCH

This is the upgrade of my mod DarthMod 7.0. There has been a very wide interest in the mod which forced me to evolve it into something far greater than ever expected….the combination of two mods into one package!
    By having DarthMod_7.5 installed over your Barbarian Invasion RTW, you can play an evolved usual Darthmod Imperial Campaign but also you can use the BI.exe to start a new modded Darth_BI_Mod. Except from the new gameplay parameters that only in DarthMod you can fully witness, there are new skins and textures for almost every unit of BI. The things changed are too many to describe fully but some synoptic main alterations will be briefly mentioned. The whole DarthMod is around 750 MB unzipped…

Synoptic Alterations

For Imperial Campaign there are all the known improvements as seen in DarthMod_7.0 and also mainly:

-New animations as produced by the master of the kind SigniferOne. Almost every unit will use a new variant and especially the Romans will fight with their well known technique of shield pushing and stabbing.See his work here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27015
    The idea of including them and general support was introduced by wipeout140.
    Now the animations are fully functional and adapted to work perfectly with DarthMod

-The city view is fixed , valid and enhanced by wipeout140

-Some texts and campaign descriptions are also maintenanced by wipeout140

-Included new Forts used by SPQR awarded mod and created by lt1956(Thanks LT)
    (Adaptation made by wipeout140)

-Fixed a small ctd issue when velite gladiator was to be used in the battlefield.

-Kaweh K. has polished every graphical UI interface and icons. New unit cards, banners, screens etc. A truly exceptional work by one man.

-Balanced game map for increased AI challenge. For example AI Carthage will last and be powerful even more, heavy AI attack pressure etc.

-Balanced various unit stats for increased AI challenge. For example the charge settings for each unit are fully modded for a truly new flavor of battle visuals.
    You will see AI phalanxes to stand still waiting to support the center, Cavalry to dominate the open fields with supreme charges,
    chariot and elephants archers fire more delayed but more accurate arrows to the enemy for more realistic visuals...etc

-Fixed Greek unit protective formation to be identical so that the greek-theban formation to not have gaps. Also every melee unit formation is set to have thicker deploy for increased battle effectiveness of both AI and human

-Removed spear-mass buldozer effect of unphalanxed heavy spearmen like triarii.

-Made Triarii a uniquely powerful unit that can swap between Spear and Gladius weapon use according to circumstances.

-The internal Darth Formations are much improved and contain new better handle of AI cavalry and new settings for Roman formations so that AI will use the maniples with default guard mode and more discipline and effectiveness.

-Included many fixes of the well known bug-fixer mod of player1. More info of the mod here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39911

-Fixed the known freeze of human custom carthage poison formation. Replaced it with CA’s double line.

-Fixed fire arrows to be more visually beautiful with balance of lag related to this.

-Balanced rioting for many cities

-Many more…

The celts have broken our defences....retreat!!!

Romans withstand gaul attack

Roman might defends major offensive

Ptolemaic pikes

Greek-Theban Formation vs Roman Manipular

For Barbarian Invasion Campaign there are all the known improvements as seen in the BI_gameplay fix_1.8 up to now and:

-New gameplay balance. Heavy modding including mass settings, unit stats and many other to offer a similar battle experience with the DarthMod series but with a slight different approach due to the different era.

-Major new graphics for 90% of BI units. Supreme effort to re-texture and re-skeleton everything. There are 3 main contributors to this:
    Skins used by mod “Invasio Barbarorum-Flagellum Dei” of Attila-Reloaded (he has retired for some period) and the man who continues and enhances his effort, Ramon Gonzales y Garcia. A trully magnificent work from both and you should check their mod here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113
    Also beautiful Roman skins from Lusted check them here: http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/?mod=734
    And some re-colored sassanids from archer:
    http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/?mod=765

-New formations for BI. A truly new feel of battle will start from now on for the Barbarian Invasion. I use all the new techniques of my new Darth Total Formations 13 plus many more .Of course the formations are brand new.

-New custom human formations based on the new AI formations for BI. In order to adapt human gameplay efficiency to new parameters.

-Gigantic sprite generation for every new skin. 320MB of more than 1800 sprite files.

-Included many fixes of the well known bug-fixer mod of player1 for BI. More info of the mod here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39911

-Many more…

Byzantine Formation

Hun encircle

West Roman Formation

Byzantine cohesion wins

Byzantine discipline

SPECIAL NOTICES

In order to play DarthMod_7.5 with double mod playability you should have the following:

-A fully clean BI-RTW install patched to 1.6.
    Then install over it DarthMod_7.0 as per instructions.
    Then install over it patch DarthMod_7.5 .

Or

-Have already an unmodded DarthMod_7.0.x over a BI 1.6 installation
    Then install over it patch DarthMod_7.5 .to maintain your save games in
    DarthMod_7.0.x and also try the new DarthMod_BI. for Barbarian Invasion.

If you do not have Barbarian Invasion you cannot use the double mod playability but can still play the old campaign DarthMod_7.5 by having:

-A fully clean RTW install patched to 1.3 then to 1.5.
    Then install over it DarthMod_7.0 as per instructions.
    Then install over it patch DarthMod_7.5 .

Or

-Have already an unmodded DarthMod_7.0.x over a 1.5 installation
    Then install over it patch DarthMod_7.5 .to maintain your save games in
    DarthMod_7.0.x .You cannot play though the DarthMod_BI for Barbarian Invasion.

Also please note that Lite Music mod is fully combatible with DarthMod_7.5.
    By installing it over RTW folder and by applying some files I include inside you can play DarthMod with cinematic music!
    No need to delete events.dat!

SPECIAL THANKS

Of course again to all people I mention above that I use their work and especially to:
    -DarthMod current teammates(Alphabetical):
    Kaweh K. (Static Graphical Designer + intro screen creator for BI)
    Marvius (DarthMod Website creator)
    StudUK (Intro screen creator)
    Wipeout140 (General all around help)

Without them it would not have been so easy to upload my mod so soon.

-TWcenter stuff and general community that support my modding efforts

-The org and RTR team for general support

-All people mentioned on my DarthMod 7.0 readme file to which I owe the evolution of DarthMod.

-CA and Sega for the creation of a super game.(Hope they give us more modding tools in MTW2)

Contact me in my e-mail:thomadisnick@hotmail.com

and also visit DarthMod site here:
    http://darthmod.uk.to/

I expect all DarthMod Fans to have a clean copy of DarthMod_7.5 so that you can challenge me in multiplayer.
    All of you should have a nick name with [DM] or [DarthMod] in front for someone to realize that you are valid for DarthMod Multiplayer.
    I will organize tournaments here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44536

IMPORTANT READ THIS FIRST!!!!!
    ***Installation Notice***********

DarthMod_7.5 is a patch for DarthMod_7.0...so you need to have this first installed!

1)You already have a clean/unmodded DarthMod_7.0.x installed into a BI 1.6 install?

-Target the installation to extract to your RTW main game folder(where DarthMod resides)
    (For example C:\program files\Activision\Rome - Total War)
    and not C:\program files\Activision\Rome - Total War\data= wrong)
    -ENJOY!!!

or

2)You play DarthMod for the first time and you own also Barbarian Invasion?
    -Have a fresh Install of RTW
    -Apply BI install
    -Patch it to 1.6
    -play the prologue just once to unlock it (optional)
    -Download DarthMod_7.0 and install as per instructions
    -Apply DarthMod_7.5 Patch by targeting the installation to extract to your RTW main game folder(where DarthMod resides)
    -ENJOY!!!

or

3)You already have a clean/unmodded DarthMod_7.0.x installed into a 1.5 install?

-Target the installation to extract to your RTW main game folder
    -ENJOY!!!(But you cannot play dual Mod Imperial campaign and Barbarian Invasion)

or

4)You play DarthMod for the first time and you do not own Barbarian Invasion?
    -Have a fresh Install of RTW
    -Patch it to 1.3
    -Then patch it to 1.5
    -play the prologue just once to unlock it (optional)
    -Download DarthMod_7.0 and install as per instructions
    -Apply DarthMod_7.5 Patch by targeting the installation to extract to your RTW main game folder(where DarthMod resides)
    -ENJOY!!!(But you cannot play dual Mod Imperial campaign and Barbarian Invasion)