Thread: Can`t recruit regular line infantry as France

Default Can`t recruit regular line infantry as France

Help!
    I can`t recruit any normal line infantry while playing the grand campaign with France.
    I have levell 3 baracks now. I can recruit militia, some voltigeurs, legion etranger, some irish and swiss troops, marines and carabiniers. No line infantry or grenadiers. Neither can I recruit cavalry except 2 hussar regiments, 2 -light dragoons-like, 2 cheveaux legere and 2 eclereurs de la garde, that`s it.
    It`s kind of nasty because I have to fight my enemies with just some small armies and big armies with just some artillery, a general and the rest militia, while fighting line infantry, elites, cuirassiers etc of the enemy.
    Also in the naval recruitmenttab, for every shiptype, there are 3 unitcards, quite annoying.

Anyone has a clue?
    The rest of the mod is fantastic, great sounds, amazing graphics!
    Last edited by Marcus Tullius Batavorum; November 25, 2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Spelling and forgot some info
    Je Maintiendrai!
    Proud to be an army veteran!

Default Re: Can`t recruit regular line infantry as France

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Tullius Batavorum View Post
    Help!
    I can`t recruit any normal line infantry while playing the grand campaign with France.
    I have levell 3 baracks now. I can recruit militia, some voltigeurs, legion etranger, some irish and swiss troops, marines and carabiniers. No line infantry or grenadiers. Neither can I recruit cavalry except 2 hussar regiments, 2 -light dragoons-like, 2 cheveaux legere and 2 eclereurs de la garde, that`s it.
    It`s kind of nasty because I have to fight my enemies with just some small armies and big armies with just some artillery, a general and the rest militia, while fighting line infantry, elites, cuirassiers etc of the enemy.
    Also in the naval recruitmenttab, for every shiptype, there are 3 unitcards, quite annoying.

Anyone has a clue?
    The rest of the mod is fantastic, great sounds, amazing graphics!
    Sounds like something has either went wrong in the installation or you have another mod/mods conflicting with it.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Default Re: Can`t recruit regular line infantry as France

Hmm, I checked everything, made sure that I took out any remnants of other mods.
    I`ll see.
    Need to check it out.
    Thanks for pointing to that.
    Je Maintiendrai!
    Proud to be an army veteran!