Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

parthian shot; you might be interested in this zip it contains a new edu that should keep hoplites in better order, a splash screen & a new backdrop.

after fiddling around with the edu for a few hours I fixed the zerk problem without any major changes. everything about hoplite warfare should look completely realistic now. just paste in the attached edu.

night battle bug fix for torches. paste data over your atw data folder. now the game should properly display torches.

btw parthian shot if you are going to follow through with the edu changes mark centurion and I suggested, I would be available to help. and thracian heavy peltasts don't have a unit card. also I want to make sure that the script has to be activated every time you load a save game. Is it a background script or a campaign script. :$ I haven't checked but I have a feeling it might be a campaign script.

and great job so far!! It's starting to look very polished + it kept that vanilla magic. and on a side note, if you ever feel a need to add more units you can do so on the alex exe, it has an extra 250 or so DMB slots.

I gave the edu one last check and noticed that I had missed fixing the carthaginian civic infantry. the new edu is attached
    Last edited by z3n; February 12, 2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added info&new fixed version

It double posted.

delete ..
    Last edited by z3n; February 12, 2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: tw double posted me :s

cool! I will get them tested.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

new loading screens if your interested (obsolete check the link for the latest)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post11031742
    Last edited by z3n; February 21, 2012 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Resef View Post
    new loading screens if your interested

Would be nice if we can have intro video.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

20 new loading screens. intro's aren't my forte, sorry.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21328218/ls.zip

Please add the lsfix too otherwise one loading screen won't display the way it was supposed to.
    Last edited by z3n; February 21, 2012 at 01:58 PM.

Good work Resef!

This is for people who hate setting their tax to low to increase pop growth and then seeing their family member get the badtaxman trait.

The effects are not completely nullified, only reduced to -1%, -2% & -3% for each level.

hmm lol, I should probably stop but these are new portraits for the greek generals, agents and diplomats. generals mostly the corinthian style portraits with different tunic necks. the helms are bronze, silver, iron and black and so on, in differing poses. diplomats and agents don't have helmets of course.

Paste or unzip portraits to C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\AmazonTW-Reignited\data\UI\greek
    Last edited by z3n; February 16, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

you must unzip 'sounds' to the main rtw data folder, the DSM text file must go in the atw data folder.

All of the factions now have their own unique music. paste the DSM file into the atw data folder and unzip sounds to the main rtw data folder.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21329610/sounds.zip

enjoy.
    Last edited by z3n; March 03, 2012 at 05:03 PM.

Sounds great!

force diplomacy.

keep it realistic..

Nice what I suggested earlier *smiles* the force diplomacy is a win for every mod. How exactly does it work with this mod? Does one need to make any changes to the game files or simply extract the files to the amazon mod you have attached to your post?

Thanks Resef.

Updating 6.0f right now will post in the OP when it is completed.

6.0F release is now available to fix crash reported by Resef.

The download url is at the OP

Laetus

Icon8 Re: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

Dear ATW Team the current link for ATW 6F is not working when you click on the link it comes up as not available

could you please find a different link site or contact the link site admen thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Centurion View Post
    Nice what I suggested earlier *smiles* the force diplomacy is a win for every mod. How exactly does it work with this mod? Does one need to make any changes to the game files or simply extract the files to the amazon mod you have attached to your post?

Thanks Resef.
    press the ? when in the diplomacy screen and then press show me how and yes it's as simple as extacting the files into atw's data folder.

Sorry to hear that you have trouble downloading.

I just checked the download link, it seems to work fine.

Let me know if you continue to experience any issues.

Also, there are some countries which does not allow gamefront site for downloading, we will always try to reach out to as any many users as possible. So if this applies to you, please let us know which download site you know of works for your location.

Quote Originally Posted by doom1 View Post
    Dear ATW Team the current link for ATW 6F is not working when you click on the link it comes up as not available

could you please find a different link site or contact the link site admen thank you
    Last edited by parthian shot; February 20, 2012 at 10:38 PM.

here's a bugfix for the thyssa portraits of diplomats and agents. this fix applies to the other amazonian factions too except for the red amazon faction which didn't need it.

I had a pm about the music pack causing ctd's. here's the reason why, you must unzip 'sounds' to the main rtw data folder, not the atw data folder but the DSM text file must go in the atw data folder.

it is not save game compatible.
    Last edited by z3n; February 21, 2012 at 09:33 AM.

Laetus

Icon11 Re: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

ok the DL link works now I guess it was just a heavy server load or something

thank you for your quick reply