Thread: Any plans for new formations and AI enhancing tweaks?

Byzantium's Avatar Semisalis

Default Any plans for new formations and AI enhancing tweaks?

First of all i'd just like to congratulate the team on their up coming magazine preview and from my point of view for creating one of the most anticipated mods for RTW.

I'am just wondering how formations etc will be handled with regard to the AI fighting in true phalanx style and what tweaks you may use to enhance the overall experience of the game?

I'am a long time user of the excellent Darthmod and i'am eagerly anticipating his next 7.5 release and i'am curious as to whether any of his tweaks/formations will be incorporated into your mod or is that aspect of the mod going to be built from the ground up so to speak by your good selves?

By the way,i hope you dont mind but i'd like to use one of signature pictures to show both my appreciation and support for your mod.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Default Re: Any plans for new formations and AI enhancing tweaks?

Thanks

The current plan is to incorporate this style of thing into the game yes. We have talked to Darth about possible help etc but i cant go into details as i dont know hehe

The faction sigs are free to anyone for their own use but we do ask that you save the image and upload it yourself to prevent bandwidth problems.
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Byzantium's Avatar Semisalis

Ok thanks for the reply and info Spirit_Of_Rob.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

No probs thats what we are here for
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone