Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HIBAM Editor: Map & Historical Battle editor

Default Re: HIBAM Editor: Map & Historical Battle editor

Hi LEGIO_Desaix.
    I have a problem. I need your help for create the hills and elevations lines of the map.
    First, I type all the value of elevation in a table of OpenOffice.org_cal . Then I try to save the file with extension cvs. The only options that show me when i want to save the file is: "Text CSV (.csv)". Then I save the file with this extension. Then I open the HIBAM and in the TOOLS tab press first, "ADD NON OUTLINE AREA" and then press the button "LOAD HEIGHT TABLE" and show me a message that says (I translated message from Spanish to English) "Unhandled exception in the application .. the value of the argument ... "Lenght" must be greater than or equal to zero. "Then I press "continuar" (in english:"continue") and doesn't happen nothing. What happens? What can I do to solve the problem? Please I need your help. Thanks
    I attach the picture with the secuence of the process, that show the problem.
    Best regards,

As requested by Panzershreck, I updated Hibam with lc_sand_desert and lc_desert climate for trees.
    Not sure they will work though. Please report if successfull.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?siieglqup9qy7nu

Link doesn't work

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Please, could you re-upload the file, the mediafire link seems broken :

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

As it's a small file, maybe could you upload it in TWC download center ?

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Check on lordz forum (hb sub-forum). You will find there useful information.

Hi,
    Please, add HIBAM editor links, not one if it's not a problem. Links do not work. Neither here on Lord's site (I'm registered, so it's not the case - Mediafire seems to delete files all the time.).
    I'd be very grateful...
    Bartosz

hi, and sorry for the bump (got very exited when i saw this) the download link does not work anymore... is there any other link or reupload? searched trough the web and forums and didn't find any

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Hi, thanks for the tool. Downloaded version 3.5 with link here but cannot find the tutorial you mention.
    Also someone mentioned Check on lordz forum (hb sub-forum). You will find there useful information, but cannot find that sub forum either.

Will there be any posts explaining how to use it?
    It is a great tool but I could not understand how to use it 100%

Thank you very much, sorry for my English.

link is dead reupload plz??????

Link dead

Use this link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bb...ield_editor.7z - Just used it ti download HIBAM - 05/12/2017.

New HIBAM 4.0 with AUTO TREE ROUTINE, please check

https://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewt...?f=160&t=23064

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12