Thread: Nuka-Cola Seeking Vault Security Personnel (read: Modding Vault volunteers)

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Default Nuka-Cola Seeking Vault Security Personnel (read: Modding Vault volunteers)

Some time ago the Curia passed a proposal establishing a "Modding Vault" in order to insure that the hosted modifications of TWC are archived on the TWC servers, so that in the event they for whatever reason become inaccessible, public access to the files can be restored(with the exception of any mods deliberately removed by mod authors). I was appointed Vault Warden of this endeavor and asked to determine proper cryostasis conditions whilst combating post-apocalyptic mutants. That second bit and a huge helping of life-based roundhouse kicks to the face delayed the project considerably and I'd forgotten about it entirely for a time. As of right now though a number of preliminary steps have been taken and the rest should be forthcoming.

What is needed is a number of volunteers to help in the archiving of hosted modifications and modding tools, both in the short term to populate the archive, and in the longer term to keep it relatively up to date. I'll be trying to take people who naturally check mods or tools for each given platform, probably on a first offer first called upon basis, to a maximum of 10 or so(though I'd be surprised if there was that much interest).

If you're interested in helping out with this project, please post a response to the questions in the application thread by following this link.

Ta loves.

Default Re: Nuka-Cola Seeking Vault Security Personnel (read: Modding Vault volunteers)

I have replied here
    TIME TO DIE!!!! Proud Son of Viking Prince

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Nuka-Cola Seeking Vault Security Personnel (read: Modding Vault volunteers)

I've replied to the thread.

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Sorry folks, said too soon.
    One aspect I find a tight spot there.
    Last edited by m_1512; December 08, 2011 at 10:36 PM.