Thread: List of Features V 3.80.15

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Icon10 List of Features V 3.80.15

I noticed while searching Regions&Provinces forum there didn't seem to be a full list of features included in this mod. I was wondering if one of the Dev's might be able to make a list detailing all that this mod adds to the game..new units, gameplay changes, added traits, textures, regions.. ect.
    Thanks
    Have a Nice Day

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: List of Features V 3.80.15

I wish I could but the original developer of this mod did not leave a good list. Anything before the release of the Kingdoms is all sb2ean's and whoever helped him of which there never was a list except for the added factions.

My basic thing has been trying to stabilize the mod first and add features later.

Gigantus ported the mod to Kingdoms and took care of the updates for about two years.

The loading screens are billydilly's. So are the COAs showing up with some of the traits and ancillaries.

BCUR was added by REDrake along with over hauling the rebels in the descr_strat.txt.

IZob redid the faction symbols for the added factions.

The rest is me with input from others having ideas better than me.

Oh, yeah, the red brick castles on the battle map for the Eastern European factions is courtesy of Ishan, along with Agart's strat models, improved ground cover mod, and reduced textures mod.

I added Carl the Taxman to help the ai financially.

There are many little tweaks that I don't remember over the last four years. It's a work in progress. I still have a modeldb needing some serious attention that I have not had a chance to get to, yet.

Dior Eluchil's Avatar Foederatus

Is there a list of the new units added?

No, there really is not. Sb2ean never made one when he was adding to the mod. I have only added magonels and a few more. REDrake added CBUR units. I don't know hat was added before that as it was not my mod and all the notes were never made available before he disappearred

Haven't been able to stop playing this mod since i downloaded it! Is there a list of new traits and what ever was done to the old traits? renaming and such?

I have not added any new traits but I have removed some Loyalty and Health traits and their triggers.

Right now, I don't remember which ones.

The thing is, I'm still finding some. This is far from complete.