Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign

Devoted of Slaanesh. Including regimental champion, musician and standard bearer. Pics censored for forum viewing. Finally reposting with censors after they were deleted in my old thread. The Cult of Slaanesh will be added to the Slaanesh roster.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

[img]

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

The new hair for slayers is a great improvement over the old hair which was too blocky.

Look good, but some images aren't showing.

Oh, and you errrrr, missed a spot in one of those Slaneeshi pic.
    90% of Teens make baseless assumptions about 90% of Teens. If you are one of the 10% that possess an ability for critical thinking, you probably know these statistics aren't true.

Lol, so awesome!

5 babies and a kitten die because of nipple exposure every year. think of the kittens you sick bastards...

what the heck you talking about Toho

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

He's being funny.

It made me laugh

Does anyone know the url to the unofficial halfling army book? I did find one a few weeks ago but was not on my pc, now can't find it. Only one I can find is in development still.

Not adding much from it, hardly worth it, but I do plan on adding a scripted halfling army lead by whatshisname halfling elector count when stirland or averland lose a city. Free of upkeep because it will be paid for by the county of mootland. (this is where I might need some help from someone who knows more about scripts)

Had a couple of days break from modelling, but sketched out next idea last night and will be rolling again tonight after shopping, snorkling and training.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34189021/W...gs-of-the-Moot

not sure if this is the sort of thing your looking for but i think theres enough detail there. its unofficial but still close to lore. cheers

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58740495/Half-Ling-Army-List

or this one which it think is the finished copy of the above!
    Last edited by leonn; November 22, 2011 at 02:28 PM.

Showing pepole's corpses strung up on banners and decapitated heads on sticks is A okay but dear god cover them boobs before god smite's us all!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Jokkers View Post
    Showing pepole's corpses strung up on banners and decapitated heads on sticks is A okay but dear god cover them boobs before god smite's us all!

+ rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jokkers View Post
    Why would Slaanesh smite us all? He'll be pleased. Anyway, there were already bare breasts in game with the daemonettes, so no harm in adding a character and one more unit which are not covered up. Won't be adding anymore unless I add a female slaanesh giant with breasts the size of hellcannons. (joke..)

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    Does anyone know the url to the unofficial halfling army book? I did find one a few weeks ago but was not on my pc, now can't find it. Only one I can find is in development still.

Not adding much from it, hardly worth it, but I do plan on adding a scripted halfling army lead by whatshisname halfling elector count when stirland or averland lose a city. Free of upkeep because it will be paid for by the county of mootland. (this is where I might need some help from someone who knows more about scripts)

Had a couple of days break from modelling, but sketched out next idea last night and will be rolling again tonight after shopping, snorkling and training.
    Uniforms & Heraldry of the Empire

Daemon Prince of Nurgle. Obviously not textured yet and still more to do on the model. Thanks to T&D for the head from his centaur model and the mace.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post

Daemon Prince of Nurgle. Obviously not textured yet and still more to do on the model. Thanks to T&D for the head from his centaur model and the mace.
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you guys seen the dragons in skyrim? Oh man, one can only dream that it would be like that one day in a total war game.

If anyone has downloaded the 1.5 beta and wouldn't mind uploading a few files please let me know. I need the new ogre models with textures, minotaurs with textures, and the re-sized troll model (not the new edition, the one we already have which has broken animation in 1.4.4). Would do it myself but unable to download the beta.

The army battle standard of Middenheim, held by a Middenheim Captain of the Empire (hero level character)

Same model, minus banner and a weapon change will be used for all Middenheim hero level characters (pretty much all non-heir and leader)

Currently waiting for Yeoman to send me a link to the original unpacked CoW animation folder, then I can start animating. I know the basics now and how to re-size. With some practice will add some new animations.

Flagellants. Just one variant of at least 5 (this one is still unfinished). Flail chains kept short since there are no animations for flails yet.

I don't suppose you could give the Banner Bearer a Hammer like the White Wolf/Teutogen Guard Hammers - Vorn Thugenheim was the Banner Bearer and member of the Teutogen Guard during the Storm of Chaos.

And for the Daemon Prince, that Mace Head is just silly. It looks like a Childrens Toy in its size. I know Warhammer is Fantasy and what not, but that just really cheapens it.